Why is lebron the only superstar right now

Why is lebron the only superstar right now

define superstar

Kawhi shut down Lebron in the finals

I think he's super star

LeBron averaged .571 from the field and 28.2PPG (Wade and Bosh combined were 29.2)
How is that "shut down"

Curry, Harden, and Westbrook are also superstars, unless you're going by an extremely strict definition of "superstar"

How do you define "superstar"

because the nba is basically irrelevant now

He isn't.

i define superstar by being the best in the league, everyone else is a pawn and a scrub

Leonard didn't do shit to LeBron.

Regardless, Kawhi Leonard is definitely not a superstar. He's unknown outside of basketball. My dad wouldn't know who Kawhi Leonard is, but he knows who LeBron James and Kevin Durant are.

Look at everyone else who could be considered a superstar:

Curry: Lightskin, soft
KD: No backbone, would rather chase a ring than dominate
Klay: High all the time
Drayboon: in a league filled with blacks, he managed to be a total nigger

Kawhi: Too quiet, superstar isn't in his personality, and it's not how Pop does things.

Westbrook: Has potential

Melo: sad waste of a career, only option for relevancy is to chase rings

Wall: Has potantial

IT: Manlet, needs to be more of a consistant team leader

Harden: Total fraud. Has duped some into thinking he is a MVP, but he regularly gets exposed

There are a few younger players who have potantial, but they arent there yet

Because we're in the "bitch nigga" and "light skin nigga" era in a BLACKED dominated sport followed by hard pipe hitting niggas.

Nobody wants to follow someone they can't relate to, thus the marketing isn't their.

We have Superstars. The World just doesn't want them.

Paul George

Kawhi Leonard is the NBA equivalent of Mike Trout

really good, but has such a bland personality and so little branding power literally nobody knows or cares who he is

Exactly what is wrong with this country in general. Not just sports.

It's not just his personality that's bland. his game is bland.

but somehow kawhi leonard makes the ever reserved tim duncan look like lebron james. shit, at least duncan smiled every once in a while.

We're wrong not to be attracted to people that are uncharismatic? Nah. We're just humans doing what humans have always done. We're attracted to charisma and Leonard has none.

>We're attracted to charisma and Leonard has none.

Considering this country hasn't breed real charisma in over two decades, and considering this country is changing this much on ALL accounts, which translate to sports, to the point when you've got middle school South Korean kids half a world away choosing to shoot 3's instead of going hard in the paint... make no mistake about it, I'd say he's in the right place at the right time.

The sport is getting refreshed, it's just most fans haven't gotten over the previous era yet, that's all.

>Wah wah why do people keep choosing the more effective method of winning
Fuck off

>real charisma

here's the thing about charisma... if it's working, it's charisma. so there really isn't any such thing as "real charisma". ALL charisma is real.

attraction to charisma transcends all eras. it is human nature. we will never "get over" it.

Dumbshit. I agree with change, we're just stuck in the past is all I'm saying, and I say this as a guy so stuck in the past, he literally still has fucking hundreds of CD's lying around.
I agree, we're just in a transition is all I'm trying to say. Sorry If I come off as an asshole, I'm a bit drunk, I have tomorrow off....

>Sorry If I come off as an asshole, I'm a bit drunk, I have tomorrow off....

Well I am a bit more than a bit drunk, and I also have tomorrow off. So... cheers!

You don't come off as an asshole. You come off as a dreamer.

Get a room already

who the fuck is Mike Trout?

ooooh

It's hard for Mike trout to have charisma on the field due to countless written and unwritten rules. I'd say off the field he probably is more outspoken, but we will have to see when he has a few more years under his belt, potentially on his way to being HOF tier

What will celtcucks excuse be tomorrow when the Wizards expose them at home?

because he's so far ahead it seems like he's the only one

durant is the only one closish then there is none close to durant

no he isn't.

wall, greek freak, westbrook, and maybe IT have potential to be superstars like lebron

we had magic->jordan->kobe->lebron->?

gianis will be the ?

either of those 4 guys I mentioned seem like alphas that can be the next "one".

shaq deserves a spot between kobe and jordan imo

Mike Trout has the shittiest name too. And it's so very white. He's named after a common fish. And not even a badass fish. If his name was instead Mike Hammerhead I guarantee you he'd be an international sensation.

Make me

is that frankie edgar?

It's not that hard, just look to the man he's compared to the most: Ken Griffey Jr. A ballplayer that oozed charisma and energy like a gushing faucet.

Hell, even Bryce "where's my ring " Harper shows more passion than Trout even though Trout is the better player.

What the fuck has he done off the field too? A subway commercial? wow, so powerful.

>we had magic->jordan->kobe->lebron->?

Kobe!? Where's Shaq?

Not trying to be contrarian but does Bryce seem more passionate because he gets ejected for arguing calls, or because he does commercials? What constitutes a passionate player.
Pujols could be argued to be a passionate player and is very respectful to others.

what can be constituted as passion is what is universally recognized as passion.

The spurs arent a showboating team, lots of people make fun of them for being boring. They shut the fuck up when the spuds blow them the fuck out.

>the spuds

nice try, though.

>a superstar is someone who chimps out and acts like a nigger, not someone who plays well and is quiet

What did they mean by this??

it means stop acting white and reading books faggot!

that's not it, it means he shows emotion, dude doesnt seem like he gives a fuck

>chimps out and acts like a nigger

why go there? it's not even 2am yet.

totally unnecessary.

wall is too old, giannis will have over taken wall by the time lebrons gone

westbrook is not a leader, no matter what his stats say

a 5'9 player will never be on that level, too easily exploited, he can't change anything about his game to stop it

John Wall is 26
Most people don't really become a star until around 26-28 so a good performance against Boston and Cleveland could help push him

lebron will be around atleast another 3 years and by then it'll be giannis>wall

t. nigger

The last 3 Finals MVPs in the NBA have been

>Lebron
>Lebron
>The guy who guarded Lebron
>The guy who guarded Lebron
>Lebron

Really activates my almonds

>3
Meant 5

>Curry: Lightskin, soft
Lightskin is not really a bad thing for Curry, its that he lacks any kind of leadership quality. It's pretty clear he's not the driving force behind that team even if he's considered the best player.

Its 2017. Sadly that green text is spot on.

t. retards

would anyone else let lebron dominate you sexually if he wanted

>light skin
literally not an issue

maybe in 2002, but now we live in an era where sports is ruled and dominated by White Men, sports got COLONIZED harder than Serena Williams

in 5 years kat and giannis will be the two greatest players to ever live

John Wall is a superstar

Curry was getting there but Lebron got jealous and destroyed his soul in last year's Finals so that he could remain the sole Superstar in the NBA

LeBron
Steph
Kd
Westbrook
Wall

New gen
Giannis
KAT
Jokic
Porzingis

steph is a bitch for letting durcant on his team, it's all memes but the only alphas on the warriors are iggy and draygod

Hes not hes just the biggest because hes a potential goat in the making