Björk Guðmundsdóttir

Björk Guðmundsdóttir

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/8902035
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bork goodmooddaughter

byerk goodmansdaughter

Oh my.

I see you've found something interesting user?

bark goomasolder

You win.

Why are her mammaries so large?

burk gallstonesdoctor

So many details. The pleasingly feminine leaned-over/looking back posture, the cutely tousled hair, the kind of elfish / feral look about her face and expression (she's a literal wood nymph), the squishy bewb...

Children.
youtu.be/jCSc0V2SEjs
youtu.be/TBnej13JRjE
This was two years after she had her boy, just look at the way they bounce around.
youtu.be/awQ_EkB34CQ
Two years after her daughter, you can actually see a bit of nipple here if you look close.

A picture says a thousand words. :)

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I need more

Vids? The first two make about an hour user, I think that's enough for a good cum, unless that isn't your intention.

She looks like a Brian Froud creature.

It's those Icelandic faerie genes.

You do realize you can see her tits in the music video for Pagan Poetry on vimeo right?

vimeo.com/8902035

Her breasts only really matter to me after her having a child, although from what I've seen they've held up pretty well. Also, teasing the imagination is more fun.

Bjork is still in good shape but has that subtle mommy thickness to her now. It's great.

It is great! Amazing how she's maintained herself all these years.

I love her and all but her face is droopy af now

Well, what can you do, right? She has a pretty good grasp on makeup so she keeps herself looking nice.

Yeah, whatever. At least she hasn't succumbed to surgery and botox. Aging with dignity and a healthy lifestyle still looks better when all is said and done. And even if it looks less-than-perfect, you still have to admire it.

This. Look at what happened to Tori.

Exactly. That could be Bjork, if Bjork deep down weren't essentially a huge, natural eco-hippy.

Thank God for that. Honestly though, I think Bjork still looks sort of cute with little to no makeup on, in less of a sexual way and more of a comforting way.

she looks like the goddess she is .

I mean I'd want Bjork to be my mom but I'm not tryna smash that

One day, she'll become part of the earth, and it will be revealed that she our Earth Mother all along. Our Mother Nature, our Gaia.

I mean, she's not someone young guys are necessarily going to be jerking off to, but if you were married to a woman that age (and that age yourself), you should be happy to have a woman that looks like this.

I see what you mean. Most I'd probably do sexually is eat her out, maybe rim her, but I wouldn't deny fucking her if she asked me.

idk how we got here but you nasty. she'd get a hard pass from me.

Yeah, a shame she and Matthew didn't work out.
To each their own I guess.

MIA is 10 years younger and looks significantly better than Bjork did 10 years ago. white people age poorly

Bjork looked better in her forties than now as well; that ten years make quite a difference.

What's her best song? My vote is for Unison.

Imagine going insane and killing yourself over her lmao

Tori never had the best face to begin with. PJ and Bjork overshadow her in looks.

Unison is amazing, but picking a favorite song for me is hard. I'd say All Is Full of Love is one of her greatest efforts, and both mixes are amazing.

my point was MIA at 40 >>>>>> Bjork at 40

YAS QWEEN. either that or Declare Independence. and the live version of Hyperballad that she remixes with Freak by LFO holds a special place for me, too

Of course, but she could've preserved her face for longer if she hadn't hit the surgery and the botox.
That would be very sad. Ricardo was a very sad case to watch unfold.

He must have had some serious mental problems. As someone who has been stalked myself, I honestly can't understand the psychology of someone like that. They're fucked, plain and simple. But they do often tend to commit suicide. I mean, how could a psychotic stalker have any sense of dignity or happiness in life? It must be a state of perpetual wretchedness and toxicity. :/

The worst thing is that he never even listened to Post.

He could've too; it was out before he became an hero.

>He must have had some serious mental problems
You think so?

:thinking:

What I don't understand about stalkers is their utter lack of dignity, that someone would willingly opt to behave daily in a way that unequivocally defines him as a pathetic literally creeping loser monster. How could such a person get up in the morning? - I can't imagine the feelings about himself he'd have every day when he wakes up. The sense of repressed existential shame.

yes

I miss the London björk, hate this new New York björk. She used to hang out with cool British producers and her personality and sense of humour was much cooler, now she just hangs out with a bunch of gays and Americans and she's become all cringy.

I bet bjorky has really convulsive, cthonic orgasms. She probably trembles all over and claws at the air and belts out a fearsome growl speaking in tongues and all these chaotic nature spirits start crawling out of the knots of nearby trees.

Brits are literal fags though

They tend to often be bitter naysayers seething with resentment too. A fucking island filled with an insane amount of ugly shit-talkers with tall poppy syndrome, dawdling around until their inevitable, unceremonious suicide.

And did I mention that they're fucking ugly?

Absolutely grim posts. Fuck off you utter twats. Never reply to my posts again.

Ah yes... the so called "British"

Nah I'm speaking of the redhaired ones with sour faces who say "rubbish" all the time. Indigenous Brits. Not the acid-throwing ones.

Everyone in this country is ugly apart from me

>I'm speaking of the redhaired ones
what
>Indigenous Brits.
oh what the fuck lmao
we got a retro nigga here, talking about a people wiped out like 3000 years ago lol

giv new album nao

Says the american tranny.

And americans and australians are mongrelized descendants of those people. So worse.

>butthurt eurofags