I'm 6'2, fit, attractive (I consider myself good enough) and i'm good at making girls laugh...

I'm 6'2, fit, attractive (I consider myself good enough) and i'm good at making girls laugh, why aren't girls throwing themselves at me?

(I'm not lying about any of this that would be counterproductive to what i'm asking)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you flirt with them?

yeah i do my best

Pic

Post face

You need money my nigger, money> everything

Because you're waiting for them to throw themselves at you.

Successful men go after what they want. They don't "flirt". Chicks flirt.

Not true. I'm poor as dirt (or so people think) and I still get laid. Grills will buy you stuff and drive you around instead if you play your cards right.

Welp as long as you're trying. Flirting is a numbers game. You just have to get into the habit to flirt daily. getting rejected sucks at first but after some time you'll have some success wish should make you care about future rejections less.

That said, even if having sex with pretty girl is one of the few things that makes life worthwhile, it's not everything either. Get laid, have relationships, but get on with your life. Don't use chicks as a crutch or make the mistake of thinking you need someone else to be "whole".

because they want you to try retard,

women aren't as goo goo over a hot guy as vice versa.

women love male attention more than any one guy

if you're boring and you feel entitled to women because of superficial garbage that will drive them away

Well you know the game, but money makes things easier,

>Not true. I'm poor as dirt (or so people think) and I still get laid. Grills will buy you stuff and drive you around instead if you play your cards right.
explain

yeah usually grills are very passive. They will just say yes or no, but you're the one who have to take the initiative. Or in other words, if you're not doing anything, nothing is going to happen. Ignore a girl and she'll gladly ignore you back. They all have 20 orbiters anyway. The only way to get their attention is to make them believe you're the best they can get, which basically consist of you acting like she's not good enough for you. The one who cares the least about the relationship always has the most power over it.

Can confirm. I don't have much money and I don't drive but do fine with girls. Current gf drives me about in her fancy Audi. I don't act like a dick and take people for granted but I suppose I'm a gobby cunt and girls like a bit of banter.

Well for example you can ask girls to buy you a drink. 1. They usually are the ones being offered a drink, so there's something fresh. 2. You're not one of those beta faggots who will try to use money to get in their pants like Just be cocky, give compliments then tease her, warm and cold. And end with making a move. Most "men" won't even try to kiss a girl, though it's as easy as getting along with them and going for it. You shouldn't wait for the moment, you make it instead.

You're beta. And for all I know that are and you are too autistic to know. Bitches aren't difficult.

This. I'm ignoring a fatty right now and she's trying harder everyday for my dick. I'm fastly learning that literally not giving a fuck about these bitches is the best way to get pussy from them. Women are annoying as fuck anyway so past a certain point dude move on. If you wanna fuck and she's not down then move on. Women know if they'll fuck you the moment they meet you so if you have no shot then move to the next.

Sounds good man, anything else you want to share about women?
I'm not OP, but i feel like i'm really behind almost everything, problems with my parents so no real father figure, never dated and lived in a shitty environment.
I'm good looking, can talk to women no problem, women even hit on me before asking for my number and asking me out, however i don't know what to do or how to initiate anything sexual, how to proceed, what or when to touch, i feel so autistic.

FAGS FAGS FAGS ALL FAGS

You can't cure autism but I basically got all my flirting knowledge from The Red Pill. Taught my everything about women. My own dad didn't have a clue either, guess they still believed in marriage 1.0

Fatties are especially clingy but all women have the potential to act like that. It all comes down to being confident yet distracted by life. Women will chase you if they know they're not your n°1 priority in life. I often don't even text my gfs/fuckbuddies for weeks upon ends, until they become desperate enough to ask for a date themselves. Not because I am playing games. Because I'm honestly buisy with projects that are more important than them

this, post face or bs op

>You can't cure autism but I basically got all my flirting knowledge from The Red Pill.
I'm not literally autistic, but i feel handicapped in this area, what do you mean by the red pill? a book? subreddit?

>height
>build
>in that order
you're prob a little cut, so u think you're actually hot. Your prob average or below average. Usually uglier guys compensate by hitting the gym a lot to compete with us naturally, actually, good looking guys.

Javent lifted since Hs football and never had to. I'm fit enough. Lost a lot of muscle, still slam zweekly and I'm also 33 now. 17 - 47 is my range and I hit it all the time.

Its 90% face looks, bro. Idgaf what these idiotic bitches say. They don't even fucking know what they want. I'm just giving u my almost two decades worth of experience

'Cos I'm 6'4", and they can smell your need of a moist hole (:

They probably are, but you're too chicken shit to do anything about it.

It does require SOME effort on your part to seal the deal. You're just afraid of rejection so you refuse to take even the slightest modicum of risk.

Yeah it's the only thing reddit is good for IMO, but it works like a charm. I guess the truth will always be the truth no matter whose mouth it comes from
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

Reluctantly agree. Even though you sound like a bit of a wanker.

they are only laughing becuase they are uncomfortable

You gotta show a face pic for us to honestly answer that

Kino mate. Touch her with those filthy fingers of yours, just at the right timing. Hold her arm while walking, lead her at her waist when going inside somewhere etc. Then you get her alone and go for a kiss. It's just a kiss, no one cares about those let alone girls who have had 100 cocks in their mouth

Chicks don't go out looking for perfect men. They get offers every fucking day (because they're chicks) so they don't NEED to go out looking.

If you want women to throw themselves at you, you have to go find them.

Notice in your pic the chick said that THE GUY ASKED "what that mouf do". She didn't go out of her way to find a man and show him. She answered the question. You have to ask it.

I don't know how lol, i can't even wrap my mind around touching people, let alone women.
It makes no sense to me really.

Because if your shallow enough to think girls over 20 only cares about looks, they’ll think you’re a self centered asshole.

You could just be douchey and boring, do you consider yourself interesting or good at conversation?
Because depending on your age. Say if your in your mid-late twenties, girls really appreciate when guys are more than just good looking and have something to offer mentally and can keep them interested. You could also be unapproachable for whatever reason.

Have you sat down, and thought that it's maybe because you're a faggot?

Touching the girl is pretty much the end goal mate.

I guess i need to start doing that more, what are some casual ways to start things off with?
OR anything you can help with.

You consider *yourself* attractive.
Perhaps you need a new mirror.

Bruh all that works is exposure, which means you need to get out there and get rejected and rejected until you stop caring. Once you get lucky a few time you realise women aren't unobtainable. They're also just humans and can be quite sad and pathetic at times. There's no use putting them on a pedestal. A 14yr old boy is more capable in the world than a grown woman. They're not children but they're definitely not real adults. That's why they respond well to being treated as if they're your daughter.

I have no problem with rejection, or talking to women, it's what happens next, i don't know how to initiate anything sexual after starting the conversation, or to escalate things to anything sexual.

Have you tried inviting them to your place

Nope, but let's say i have, now what?
Just talking to her on the couch, where or what do i touch then?

Dude, if a grill comes to your place, at night, alone with you, she's already down to fuck! All you have to do is kiss her and take it from there. Like, lead her around your place and hold her from behind, nibble on her neck/cheek./earlobe, turn her around and gently push her against the closet. Like how fucking hard can it be jeeze

It should just happen naturally

This is gonna sound gay, but trust me,
Put on a movie you know is gonna be boring, lay with one arm around her, and hold/stroke her other hand in the front, relax for a minute then whenever u feel it’s right, look towards her and just gently use your forefinger to turn her chin towards your face, go in for a kiss, and if she’s into it it should lead to making out,
See where it goes from there,
Could lead to you fingering her, her giving you a handy, possibly head and maybe sex. Then there you go.
It’s good when a guy knows what to say and is charming, but you don’t have to be. The above is usually all you need to simply get it, but if you try it I would try to up your game from there.
Maybe try having a few drinks with a girl, it’s way easier that way too

Also this. It’s literally not hard. The approach can kind of depend on what kind of girl it is. But it’s basically all the same, start by going in for the kiss, then you’ve already initiated it and it should go from there

Wow you are boring. I just show them my comic book collection or ask them if they want to meet my cat. They always say yes but joke's on them, because my cat is an antisocial piece of shit and I'm the only one who can pet her. Then they get jelly of said cat lmao.

i laughed irl no joke man

Yeah I lol'd too while typing. it's funny because it's all true

your cat helps you get laid often?

Maybe indirectly. Guess though if a woman senses you care about something else than her, that triggers her.

Haha Trust me I know. I’m just giving him the most simple but effective way to do it. Any guy I’ve met that lacks charm, just puts on a movie then tries to make a move from there and it usually works lmao. Ilike your approach tho lol

women are stupid and jealous and run on emotion

so yes they'll try to compete with a pet you owned long before meeting them

and yes they'll get mad if they feel they arent winning

I was just joking bruh, I don't think you're boring. Yeah movies are easy mode. But I prefer a more direct approach. When a women enters my apartment I basically treat her like my GF. Give her a glass of wine, snuggle up next to her, do whatever. If she's entered your lair you've already won.

I've learned to enjoy the shitshow that is the 21th century.

This literally never occurred to me until now. My ex used to do this with my dog.

Lmao If a women’s trying to compete with your cat she’s the wrong one man. Find a woman that loves your cat and if you’re cat loves her back she’s the one

You've found the mindset, now you need to internalise it. women should be only your 10th priority anyway. With the first priority being you yourself, and the other priorities the things you want to be and do in life. Women will always be there, don't get wound up over them.

I'm fucking an ex that ditched me two years ago. My cat liked her before, but now recently she's pissed on her clothes lmao. She knows.

How do you care the least but also at the same time give her attention?

post a picture of yourself and il be brutally honest

Guess it differs but what I do is ignore them for more than a week, then meet up and give them an amazing night; As in fuck their brains out and have them cum buckets. Fuck them like 4-5 times that night. Then send them home and repeat. I've really stopped caring in a sense though. I really enjoy female company but I don't expect them to be there forever. I've made peace with the idea that I'll have a lot of different lovers instead of "the one".

no hahah it really is boring, any guy who’s tried to pull the Netflix and chill on me we’re all major fags with no personality, it’s the lazy mans effort of getting laid and if you make the mistake of trying it with a girl who’s not a hoe she’ll prpbably think your a douche.

For arguments sake coming from someone who’s not a dude, your approach is the more preferred, you seem cool !

LmfAaao BITCH GOTTA GO

>attractive (I consider myself good enough
IKTF

theres many other things that go into someone being the one

My sister dated this guy for only a
couple months and my cat would attack him everytime he came over. He turned out to be an obsessive, soyboy crazy who still stalks her after 3 years of being broken up.
>the cats know dude

I crave the passion. Like half a year a go I had a grill who was a great singer. So we regularly snuggled up in bed playing song on our phones and singing with them, in between having sex. Those are amazing and memorable night I'll always cherish. I sometimes feel like I have lived for 10 people already. Guess I'm just lucky. What's your age btw?

Based cats man

ha that’s amazing, I’m 18

Too old

Kek'd

I..i mean 12

Post your boobs

Sorry. I'm not her. I was a random kekker.

That's ok, no grills on the internet anyway. Have a pic of my cat