eliza poser
Sup Forums file name

Get a life, u little piece of shit.

moar. so cute

Try again, faggot.

>moar
Dude thats gross

Okay Molly

This. I want to see ciara dominated the shit out of.

CIARA YOURE TEARING ME APART

i dreamed about her last night, all because of yesterday night's bread

I honestly think about visiting her every day. By visit i mean fucking stalk

how has this not happened already? i mean how many targets are there in delaware? it's surprising no one has confronted her as far as i know.

There was one story of a robot that visited her. Apparently he said something under his breath, took a picture, and went home to r9k to write about it

w-what was in that thread, user?

Idk if this is THAT picture

there is a bunch of people that went to her house. she wrote about it.
the target might be in pa because there is a place called Delaware pa or she lives like right on the border.

what was your dream about? in my first dream I killed her by repeatedly stabbing her in the chest with a knife because if I couldn't *save* her no one could. Later that day it dawned on me that thats some beta shit to do. Why should i be selfish and end her existence just because i failed to woo her. God I'm fucked up

vocaroo.com/i/s0Ty1Qj38v4r

Why hello there, Ciara ! It's me again.
I see you have managed to make some type of voice recording thing.
You are saying you hate us now ? Surely you can't really hate us ?
You know you love us. We are here to protect you. We love you Ciara.
We want to give you the best life you can possible have. We only want the best for you.
and the best is us.
come out ciara its time to play again. you know you want to play with us more.
We know you don't really mean it. This really isn't like you.Its ok I can forgive you.

in mine the earth flooded and we were in this mansion with 7 floors but the water kept rising and somehow we survived by climbing a mountain

it got nuked

F word is offensive, please leave before you get yourself a lifetime ban from hacker Sup Forums

...I think r9k is like a retarded kid that finds a kitten and squishes it by hugging it. i think thats accurate.

Again?! You little attention whore! Find something better to do.

top kek
Somebody got really sick of her shit

I googled her address and it was there. People are fucking crazy. They went all out to find her

...that gap

you know, even if she scammed a lot of anons, i'm pretty sure there are some robots whose sole reason for living is the fact that she exists and that she may come back. so maybe the good even outs the harm.

tits or GTFO

I don't get it. She wants to escape this life. but she comes on r9k once a week with timestamps and talks to everybody and answers questions. I really don't understand

lol marry me

c c cc c c ciara.
where you at ciara?
come out and show yourself.
its time to play again.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0Ty1Qj38v4r
Fuck this bitch. You don't go on Sup Forums and not show tits and scamming lonely losers that have mental problems. Little attention whore is getting EXACTLY what she deserves

jesus dude you gave me goosebumps

>but she comes on r9k once a week with timestamps and talks to everybody and answers questions.
when does she do this? all i have seen on /r9k/ are recycled pics with no timestamp

she was just in a bad mood in that recording. she actually loves us.she will come back to her senses.

Deep down she loves the attention. Now I hope she gets lots and lots of sweet delicious attention . Yummy for her.

I agree otherwise why would she make that recording. She's just horsing around like usual. Oh Ciara you silly billy. So funny.

its an elaborate plan of hers to get more attention and more people to like her.

The last time i went on r9k which was three weeks ago. I exaggerated the once a week part. She was at work taking selfies and time stamping on a note pad. If those pictures were fake then I'm a nigger

more ciara shenanigans i see.

How did last thread get nuked? Nudes?

No, the one nude just stayed up. It ended up going past the bump limit and finished with ~320 replies

yeah just 1 though

ciara redpill?
more like ciara damage control.
kek.

smug faget