You're such a cool guy, user. How come you don't have a girlfriend?

>You're such a cool guy, user. How come you don't have a girlfriend?

'cause I fuck my sister.

Not financially stable right now. What's your deal?

kys. OP is a faggot

I'm emotionally unstable, and have trust issues in regards of women because my mother was a horrible human being.

Cause she left me 3 weeks ago

Wrong. OP is not a faggot. This is NOT a trap thread. Also, I'm not OP. He might be a faggot.

I have trouble with commitment. Once a girl becomes sufficiently attracted to me I'll push her away then cry when she dumps me

mainly because I'm a violent alcoholic

Help a nigger out, hop on

this, except I had decent parents so I just don't trust roasties

no I'm not a cool guy at all, so screw you

Because something fucked up everytime, maybe it's me, maybe it's my luck i don't know.

>They keep escaping...

Times and expectations and goals are changing so fast in our parisitic culture (yes The West is a parasite on the great mass of humanity and the earth) that women are fucked and will remain fucked, and the few stable ones are exceptions.

so...why walk through a minefield ?

One night stands will work.

best answer. /thread

y-you too

>Gubbermint tooked em away...

Booze

Because my peenus is small and I'm a 25 y/o virgin NEET who don't know how to talk to any girls

because i smell like pee

moar

I do have one.

How much do you drink?

Because i don't shower since last Saturday

Because I’m on Sup Forums on a Saturday evening

About tree fiddy

Enough to not get laid.

I'm overweight, uninteresting, and can't even get myself to give a shit enough to try and get one anymore.

I put absolutely zero faith in the possibility of anyone ever caring about me. I'm not even good enough to use since I work a shitty, make-notrhing job. But I'm still so self-concious that I go home every day thinking about how much of a fucking freak I am.

I'm literally just waiting to die at this point.

I....I mean... I'M GAYYYY

Because I hate myself and no one finds self-loathing attractive

any more pics of her?

Because I inherited my family's sleep apnea and snoring genetics. I simply cannot sleep next to anyone if either of us wants to get a good night's sleep. It means my relationships don't last more than a few months, once they find out and let it sink in that just sleeping next to each other isn't even an option. Good thing I'm getting jaw surgery to fix it in a month or two.

Girls are for reproduction. Boys are for pleasure.

>I'm Jewish
congrats

Because I am a sex addict and need sex 5 times a day no one will stay with me long.

I think I'm slightly above average looking but in very good shape.

I'm self employed though which makes meeting women very difficult. Even just other chaps to have a mutual friendship with is impossible.

they usually get scared when is start talking about my ideals and whats on my mind

Then whats the new excuse gon be boy?

Opposite.

Women can only have so many children, Men can have a million times more.

This means, men serve a larger reproductive role.

Plus, historically, men tend to durive plesure from sex much mroe than women, as prehistorically it's widely considered that the majority of sex was rape.

So it would be the opposite of what you stated.

You can't even meme rite bro.

They always get discouraged when they realize I'm too smart to be swindled.

I only like girls with penises

Looks like we are in the same boat. Feelsbad

*depressed high five*

Don't trust women.

Most Western women have forgotten how to be women, and finding a good woman takes time

Im to beta to tell them how i feel, anytime i find a girl i like i let my self get too close to here and im afraid i will ruin our friendship if i tell her how i feel

"you know you're the only one I love babygirl"

I've gotten real tired of your gender's shit.

Because I see women as either just holes, or a nuisance. Long ago I saw women as people and thus able to date them.

This. I only want sex and nothing else

What was your turning point?

Because women in the West are sexually and emotionally promiscuous. They're incapable of settling down because they need constant validation from multiple men in order to be happy.

College. Lost my virginity and thought it was all good. Relationship ended and ex started dating former good friend. That in it of itself tipped me off that women have no sense of loyalty or even honor. After that I dated around, but each bitch was dumber than the last. My breaking point was dating some loser stoner cunt who had a thick body, but after she kept showing she didn't know how to act having a bf I ditched her. Been single for about 3 years now and the only value I see in women is me getting a nut and moving on.

This. Most relationships I see always end badly.

Because every girl I've ever asked out has rejected me.

Because women are useless. There is no need to have a relationship with them

This as well. My parents are the GOAT, western women literally just suck dick.

lemme tell you, having a big dick isn't always good.
It means all your bjs are gonna be toothy af

Because I always cum with the slightest touch. Longest I can last is 5 seconds. I've tried for years to fix it, just cant

Same

I agree big dick here and am still a virgin

How many girls have you asked out?

They cost to much and they nag. I would rather be free to do wtf I want without being controlled.

*fades to black and white*
you dont want to know

I keep killing them. You want to grab a drink sometime?

Are you uncircumcised? It may help to get circumsised to reduce sensitivity

Exactly how many children can men have?
meme responsibly

For I think? Recently a few weeks ago and she told me if she can think about it, it's been a few weeks. 23 yrs old btw I wouldn't say im ugly I am very confident with my face just a bit chubby man. Pic related is me

3 I think* sorry typo

Am circumcised

I'm autistic.

Asked out about a dozen. A lot of those were online, though. Only asked out girls I thought liked me/had a connection with. Pic related.

Im mgtow. Fucking a woman means you are submitting to her influence.

I have no friends and dont go outside.
I have no hobbies and cant keep a conversation up.
I dislike most people after a short amount of time and most people pity me instinctively because i already look like a sad, no life neet.

I jerked off and came on a girl's feet while she was drunk, she said I could. She wasn't okay with it the next morning and I can't go outside anymore.

You couldn't be more wrong. By fucking her then making her leave promptly, you're winning

Because if I did and my wife found out, she'd divorce me.

Because women are a waste of time.

But at this point i don't care anymore and i feel happy to masturbate and end the urge, in 5 years I'm becoming a wizard and I'm not letting any succubus take away my mana

I tried to fuck a hooker once and failed miserable due to cocaine dick

I own a pt cruiser

I prefer 2D girls, bye now

How are you winning? She wanted you to fuck her and you fell under her booty shaking spell. She won.

1)send nakde pics
2)open bobs
2)show vegana
4)bitch lasagna

Because women want the emotional attention they think they'll receive if they go to bed with you. If you deny them of that by pump n dumping you win. No woman feels in control, or good about being booted out right after you get your rocks off

lol whats this the 50s brainwash program?

I live on the edge of universe and nobody goes here...