Confess

Confess.

You again....

I'm warning you, satanist, get out of my thread.

BLLLLLAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH

You son of a bitch!

You mad bro?

sure is a lot of samefag ITT.

I love traps

Who is that?

Jeffree Star

Thats one hot trap

I’m talking to a chick older than my mom.

When I was 14 I forced my classmate to send nudes and then forced him to either me giving him a blowjob or that I'll release the nudes. He did what I wanted. Few day after he told his family and I was warned by his brother that he will contact the police if I'll talk to him ever again. Years pass by and I still feel like an asshole and I'm not happy with myself

Wow nice anons I enjoyed this comic book

I've jerked off twice today knowing I'm gonna have sex tonight so I prob wont cum from sex and she's gonna give me like a 10min blowjob afterwards to get me off, then think she's bad at sex which is why I never cum, but really it's because I jerked off twice today.

Pretty sure thats jeffre star

I want tendies

Fuck u nigger

I'm all alone. No friends and family hates me.

I am utterly unable to socialize, can't deal with people at all. It's Agoraphobia, mostly due tk how I grew up. -10/10 self esteem.

Have two online jobs that allow me to afford the bare minimum to live. Do everything via internet, groceries included. Haven't been out of my apartment in 5 years, my life is sleeping until a nightmare wakes me up and the internet. I eat when I remember I have to.

I dissociate a lot.

I don't even hate anything at this point. I'm just tired and waiting for death.

Shitt are you me?

Bimpity bumpity
Women are property

I was watching HIMYM the other day and Ted had a rather candid quote about love. I know that Ted can be a little melodramatic about love at times, but I thought the quote was exactly how I feel about love.

"If you’re looking for the word that means caring about someone beyond all rationality and wanting them to have everything they want no matter how much it destroys you, it’s love. And when you love someone you just, you…you don’t stop, ever. Even when people roll their eyes, and call you crazy. Even then. Especially then. You just—you don’t give up. Because if I could just give up…if I could just, you know, take the whole world’s advice and—and move on and find someone else, that wouldn’t be love. That would be… that would be some other disposable thing that is not worth fighting for. But I—that's not what this is."

This hits me close to home because there's one person, one specific ex, that I think I truly love. I've told a handful of girls I loved them, but only one has been special enough to still say I love to this day.

I've been called a hopeless-romantic by friends, and I've been called sad by many. I don't regret it though. If I could, I would stop loving this girl but I know I can't.

i kinda liked pixels

I spent roughly 2 years regularly downloading "Captain Picard" from my bare IP, on Windows 7. Didn't get rid of the hard disk either.
I also told this to my friends but in a joking way so they reacted laughing like "Naaaah that can't be right, not you"
Now I wait... I live waiting for that 4 AM knock at the door.

Forgive me father... I confess that when i was 15 i had a girlfriend that was 8 yo and i just stop dating her because her dad almost caught me and a female friend that knew what i was doing rescued me just in time and I had to promise to stop dating that girl.

Open the door you sick fuck!

You on the same boat, huh?

COME AT ME THEN LAWMAN!

Yeah im 23... same boat as you pretty much. Sleep for 10 to 12 hours wake up and browse Sup Forums till like 4 am and repeat. I'm also a manlet so I will probably not get a gf even if i wanted... so yeah. Depressed as fuck. Idk if i should an hero yet...