Where whites the only salvation for Africa?

Where whites the only salvation for Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EeqHRnM8XxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The other salvation are thermonuclear weapons.

the eternal anglos destroyed everything

Colonial readministration is the only solution for third-world inequality, everywhere from Sri Lanka to South Africa to Suriname

>be hunter gatherer and good at it
>get enslaved by technologically superior culture
>eventually be left to your own devices with weapons your are not ready to handle
I sure hope that if we get contacted by aliens they will be nicer then this

Hey you guys are behind all this so it's mainly your fault.

>fail to incorporate and maintain the colonialist technology
No Excuse

Before whites invade it? No.

>Speaks Russia, the whites who invaded half of Asia.

Yes. We enslaved aftica not you.
Yeahh. Would like to see medieval europe handling nukes well. Maybe equip the golden horde with miniguns.

Was 1980's Africa the best Africa?

Most definitely.

>tfw son of Portuguese immigrants
>beardless

kill me

Everyone praises Rhodesia and South Africa as powerful, but keep in mind they were never militarily defeated, but simply gave up and allowed themselves to be conquered by the blacks while they fled to England and Australia. In the end, saving their own lives and comfort meant more than preserving their own race and nation

Whites have an average IQ of 30-40 points higher than the average negroid.

That's impossible.

Dude I'm from the deep north and a cumskin but I still can grow a massive ginger beard.

Iberians and Scandis are the beard masters.

my parents are from the north too.

And no beard ???

There is usually less beard because more muh Celt and Germanic blood.

well I'm 24, so if it didn't come earlier I don't think it will come now or after.

nevermind

> the whites

It can still come though.
They look white to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=EeqHRnM8XxY

so I hope.

only if whites see themselves as superior than blacks.

K.

they could have made southern Africa a genuine modern developed region which would have uplifted surrounding countries

but time was never on their side, even with massive birthrates the Africans would always outnumber them and flood in as migrants

only for nigger countries like yours

Keep massaging that butthurt, you're a comparative level of shit and can't handle being seen like a sentient animal among white men

Indians like you will shit on each other to feel like they're worth something in front of whites on this board

Were the Portuguese even relevant in Africa

You're not alone. My parents are portuguese and i have 19 years old and no beard

I guess it's something we have to accept

>those golden moustaches on the dutchman

hmmmm....

nice delete, subhuman, but the facts don't match up by any method of comparison
HDI; Sri Lanka 0.766 vs Sudan 0.490
Per-Capita-PPP-income; LK 12,262 vs Sudan 4,388
Literacy rate; LK 92.6% vs Sudan 75.9%
Infant Mortality; LK 8.80 vs Sudan 51.52
Open defecation; 0.18% LK vs 46% Sudan

You're worse than India, and going further downhill at that, though given you probably can't read very well, I'm not surprised you thought everywhere was the same case
I agree Africans should be governed by Europe though, theres not a single remotely successful or potentially successful African country with a majority of native Africans

Read a book nigga

The French had more people in Africa than Portuguese.

unless you count Iberia as Africa

>probably can't read very well
>Intellectually inferior Lanki thinks reading is a major achievement for his nation
Think Lankans should be governed by Europe as well, with the rampant E.Coli you love to smear over all edible materials

Also
>Thinks his shit hole wouldn't be properly governed by whites
G-G-Go back to it and stop infesting Malaysia with your feacal Lanki nonsense

>unless you count Iberia as Africa
Well they're black enough to be

But Africa is nowhere as bad as it was 30 years ago. Nigeria is already on the way to be a big player on the international stage in 50 years or so.

sorry I don't speak subhuman
>he can't afford to travel abroad
not surprising tbqh

>Think Lankans should be governed by Europe as well, with the rampant E.Coli you love to smear over all edible materials

you okay?

Fully okay, laughing at an australoid manlet posturing online, who thinks he's actually worth something

sure thing nigger

I agree it would have been much better if we had just kept the countries

They were enslaving each other for millennia. Europeans didn't go hunting for slaves, they bought them and sold them at a premium.

What the FUCK are you talking about

Stop your petulant crying and go back to your banal servitude of your Arab masters, you shitstained little manlet, playtime's over

Still existent in Mauritania and some parts of Sudan

>banal servitude of your Arab masters,

yeah, sudan is an arab slave country, we know

Want to touch it?

Nice try, but we don't wash their feet like your mum's and dad's, thats the civil duty of Sri Lankans :)

Not even a poltard but South Africa is a perfect example of how a demographic crisis can destroy a country. Now we're doing the same thing to our country.

Rhodies are Anglos though

The Brits stabbed them in the back while even Israel was still supporting them until the very end.

>t.nigger who has to suck up to people online in the hopes someone pays for him to help him leave his country because he can't afford to do it himself
sad!

Nah, unlike your people I don't supplicate others for pennies

>this country with more population, had more population
hmm.

Theirs weren't even Christians, though.

mine only started to exist at age 21, and only now at 24, I'm starting to be able to have it grow nicely.
It takes time, and some get it sooner than others. After all, young people are not supposed to have beards. I won't grow a big one before 30, and even then...

sure you do, subhuman

what do you think about south sudan

This statement undeniably counts USA as parte of africa

a fuckton in French Africa is Christian.

80's was pretty shit because of the oil glut though killing oil money. Also lots of conflict into the early 90's

He has never said that though at all.

Lol no. Do you know anything about how shit SA and Rhodesia fucked themselves over time?

most french africa is muslim, and the regions that are not, are not christian either (outside some populous cities).

and fuck them for not doing anything about Biafra

True but what's your point? If the aliens enslave or genocide the human species they will be able to say the same thing.

>Three types of forced labor were imposed in Angola [in the late 19th-early 20th centuries]. The most severe was a form of modern slavery in which workers were shipped to São Tomé or Principe for five years of hard labor on coffee and cocoa plantations, from which few returned. The second type of forced labor put people to work for major government and business enterprises throughout Angola. The colonial government contracted with major employers to provide required numbers of workers in exchange for substantial administrative fees paid by employers for this service. The third type of forced labor involved local service by men, women, and children on public works such as highway construction and maintenance, cultivation of gardens, building of houses, and other tasks determined by the local administrator. While exact numbers are impossible to determine, one estimate suggested that as late as 1954, almost 380,000 workers were subjected to forced labor. Despite some reforms in the 1940s and 1950s, forced labor was not abolished until 1962. The compulsory labor system played a great part in uniting Africans against Portuguese rule during the early liberation struggles.

>In 1928 the annual tax for an African male in central Angola was the equivalent of 100 days pay for a contract laborer. By 1945 the tax had increased by 50 per cent. Many fled to neighboring countries rather than pay the tax. Those who could neither pay the tax nor flee were the most likely to be subjected to contract labor.

>The coffee plantations enjoyed great economic success for their primarily settler owners, until disruption of most of Angola’s agriculture during the civil war. Tens of thousands of Africans were displaced by European producers in townships across the coffee-producing areas. While coffee production brought great prosperity to the Portuguese and large profits to foreign investors, for Africans it created only great resentment directed against the government.

>In addition, many Africans were forced from their subsistence lands to work on cotton plantations. In some areas African families were forced to grow cotton for no wages on prescribed plots of land. Their harvests were sold at below-market prices in order to subsidize the floundering urban-based textile industry. When plots ceased being productive, the African workers were forced to move to new ones, often great distances from their homes.

this. didn't they have Iron working? while skipping their bronze age too. I wonder what African societies would look without Western intervention, hundreds of years from now.

>In central Angola, the development of corn and sisal as export crops likewise forced many subsistence farmers into wage labor. Corn exports expanded from zero in 1919 to 100,000 metric tons in 1950. Corn production, which took place on small family plots, greatly impoverished the region’s already poor soils.

>Production of crops such as coffee, corn, cotton, and sisal for export greatly diminished the land and labor available for subsistence activities. The minimal wages gained through contract labor could in no measure make up for the loss of subsistence production and goods. In addition the loss of community members to contract labor contributed to the deterioration of village life and the breakdown of kinship groups.

No Europe keeps Africa down still, with the help of the African rich people so the fault is split.
Thomas Sankara improved his country in a lot of factors but under dictatorship. Still, he was aiming for it to be actually livable, sustainable, equal and free from neo colonization. He was assassinated and couped by the French and his former friend who probably got money

the other two posts were right but this one is not.
The planalto region you quote as of impoverished soil is completely wrong. That region was so fertile it was one of the reasons there was civilization in the kongo. After modern crops and tools had been introduced (forcefuly, no doubt) the productivity of the whole region skyrocketed to the point of becoming the breadbasket of Portugal.
were not the civil war (not the war against the portuguese army since angola was under near full control since the beggining) filling the place with landmines and pillaging the farmers (mostly angolans, the portuguese were already expelled by then) the region could be extremely competitive

Yes.