Hated my life and was a suicidal mess so I became a tranny. Shit flipped my life 180 degrees and now I'm happy af

Hated my life and was a suicidal mess so I became a tranny. Shit flipped my life 180 degrees and now I'm happy af.
ama
I got boobs I can play with whenever I want

Show that dick.

Good for you at least your happy.

Good for you, user. I'm really glad that your life is now better.
Now some questions
>when did you realize you were trans?
>how did your family and friends reacted?
>how do you deal with other people's reaction, if you got any?
>what was the biggest change ever since you transitioned?
>what was the final nail in the coffin so you decided that you must transition?
>last, but not least: how old are you?

Its a girl dick nao

You again?

Neck yourself

I'd lick your balls while you wank, girl.

x2

>girl

>when did you realize you were trans?
My whole life I wanted to be a girl, I just repressed it, did always play games as a female character though

>how did your family and friends reacted?
Lost my parents and brother and sisters when I first came out. Met the whole family for Xmas as the new me and they accepted me only because I pass

>how do you deal with other people's reaction, if you got any?
No one else knew, I pass now so people assume I'm a chick and always call me miss or man

>what was the biggest change ever since you transitioned?
Everything

>what was the final nail in the coffin so you decided that you must transition?
Gun jammed as I tried to an hero

>last, but not least: how old are you?

It's not too late

Is that you op your hot af send kik.

sauce pls (pic related)

story?

but what if women's clothes that are fitting me perfectly? I'm not OP but I'm wearing women's jeans because they actually fit unlike men's clothes

Timestamp you faggot

Tbh I could give a fuck less about the opinions of random ass strangers I'll never see twice.

Thanks for the answers. It is really appreciated.
One last question:
>did you train your voice? if so, how?

Had vocal feminization surgery

are you single? you plan on getting married? do you like to fart, and when you do, do you consider it a queef?

Did it work? Are you satisfied with the results?

A fucking what?

Have a serious bf
>his load on my boi pucci

100% happy

>Gun jammed as I tried to an hero
What is this cliché bullshit? Why didn't you just clear the jam?

Also, do you actually believe you are a woman and do you think your boyfriend is straight?

>Why didn't you just clear the jam?
Because I obviously wanted to live, also it did jam, box of bullets were all old and corroded

Also I don't actually believe I'm a girl, people who do that to themselves are whack, my bf was straight before we met, I didn't tell him I was trans until we first got naked and he almost killed me when he found out

Same, I just started hrt. How long until you started seeing results? Do you have any advice to enhance breast growth (supplements, etc.) or advice in general?

DIE FAGGOT DIE

>Also I don't actually believe I'm a girl

Hmm, I actually don't have a problem with you then. I usually 'troll' transgendered people, partly because it's fun, partly because the majority of them that go through with it are still not happy and it does nothing to treat their dysphoria.

Why are you happy? Is it only because you 'pass'? How is life on easy mode?

That boipussy game strong. Also do you top him ever?

What's the joy here?

Having a beautiful body and looking like a girl even though you're not? I think it's ONLY benefits. But I'm not OP, so they will answer you soon.

Then why do you fucking come here for validation faggot?

Answer this