STOP what you're doing

STOP what you're doing.

Get in here and post your /edc/ setup. As always there are bonus points for handguns, expensive knives and premium watches.

benis

you don't have one

bump while i prepare pic

only posted this cause i saw your wallet.

dont always carry the bottle opener i have but put it in there cause its cool

why the fuck a model car shock?

>not censoring your keys

>implying you could do something with a potato picture of a potato key
so the fuck you know how a gtr key looks
there are only two of those in the world and one is in a museum so obv not his
go print pic, glue on metal, saw out, go get the gtr
it's yours

better off yerself

ok brb gonna off myself

>premium watches.

oh, forgot about this. for you, faggot.
embarassing

its a $2 ebay ricer keychain. just for fun. you can adjust it. fun to play with

i take it you are this
autist?

is right, you can turn the outside door key with a metal shank, key pattern barely matters. its a ~25 year old key cylinder. although for the ignition switch i dont know if that would work

>its a $2 ebay ricer keychain. just for fun. you can adjust it. fun to play with
so, basically a diddler?

what?

what version of kindle is that op?

im thinking of getting one but dunno which one to get

>autist?
w-what?

a diddler
a thing you always have in your pocket to fiddle with
some people click pens, or pop bubble wrap
i have a button switch to fiddle with on my desk, but thank god i don't need something when i'm walking around

that is not what a diddler is hahaha. diddle is used like this: Anon69 went to jail and was assraped because he diddled kids.

The term you are looking for is fiddler. i do not fiddle with anything at all. i just have it on there because i like it. its a summer car. dont always carry it. summer

it's the same
you diddle it to ease your feelings
regardless if its underage tits or clit or something else you can massage with your thumb

Glock 19 gen 4, gold dot +P ammo, and an extra mag.

Have the same glock

unload the mag you dip

What's it like to be so afraid of other people you have to act like a anti-social, half crazy fucktard just to deal with it? Any normal person talking to you who saw your gun would think you were a crazy, insecure retard and do a 360 and walk away.

Because i live in an area where murder happens. I live in ferguson. A few weeks ago a bunch of gang bangers broke into my neighbors house with ak’s and robbed them.
Shut up pussy. I refuse to be a victim.

Are you white?

Nope

Lol. OK. Ferguson is in the 96th percentile of most dangerous cities. You get a pass. Fucking, move, man.

racist. Check your privilege, white trash.
You deserve everything that happens to you.

EYYYY MY MAN EATS ALTOIIIIIIIIIDZ BEST CANDY EVER

it's dangerous because of the white people, or actually what's left of them in the city.

you're the reason why there are murders in ferguson. How about you stop carrying a gun and provoking unnecessary escalation of potential conflict?
It's clearly your fault. Just get rid of this gun and live like a normal person.