Let's take a trip down memory lane, Sup Forums

Let's take a trip down memory lane, Sup Forums.

Remember this bullshit? Fuck this guy, but I always wanted the full stuff. Really wish someone had torrented it.

Anyone have the full stuff?

fuck off chris

sauce?

Had some really fucking hot ones come do it, too. Like fuck.

lol. Not him. Far as I can tell he stopped mid-2017 from the archives and tried to wipe it all, I just want to find some of it. Especially the girl in the OP.

he was doing it all the way back in 2008 too dude, he takes a couple years off and comes and goes in waves

Some of the best ones are too big to post, fucking file limit.

Really? No shit, that far back? And nobody has the full stuff?

This girl is from one of the .webms that won't post and it's a real fucking shame because she has an amazing body. I really wonder how he found all them.

This is a real popular one, I really like how she licks her fingers then touches herself

This one doesn't seem too into it but hey.

I think the thread's gonna 404 before I get all this off. Huh.

he shilled it so hard and prended it wasn't him to the point no one even acknowledged it, like the Kimmo Alm spam it was just reported and ignored. that's why he comes and goes. let's people forget about him and returns

As opposed to this one who seems to really like it

This one seems shy but really turned on which makes my dick diamonds

Fair, he did shill it tons. It's so strange to me it's hard to find it, I was sure some richfag would have got it and spread it just to ruin his day. I'm surprised how many .webms he got taken down. Fucking faggot. He'd have had gold if he wasn't charging so much like a fucking retard.

varicose veins on her groinal region.

This one wanted it probably

whats the back story of this?

This one is really fucking hot, I barely saw this one posted, and is clearly really into it. Never found it until I scoured the archives today, worth it.

Some guy used to be a photographer (Christ Hashemi) and had all these sets on his site. He'd shill the .webms around here way too hard and charge too much for it. People mostly told him to fuck off but goddamn do I want the full videos. It's pretty clear he fucks most of them but that would have been the paid shit.

This one's really cute

Think it's the same one

And that about does it for the .webms because of filesize.

This one is one of the hottest and had one of the best .webms but it's too big. Fuck.

th'fuck is that white shit?

More of her. It's also that they all seemed to be real models, or never went and did more that helps, too.

okay but who is this
she is fine as hell

Then there's this one. A bit on the chubbier side, but really beautiful, seems sweet. Seems like a good fuck too but hey.

That's clearly a shine. She's wet you idiot.

Idk, I'll try and find her name again

She went by Emilia. THis is all I've seen from her, damn shame.

Here's the .webm. Damn fine, really beach kind of vibe to me.

gfycat com/ FatFarflungAfricanaugurbuzzard

Here's the girl from the OP again, who definitely got fucked on camera and I want to find.

its fucking yeasty beasties. you obviously haven't seen a vag irl.

Really wish one of you had the full shit. Shame. /r/ is never a help, either.