Send me Instagram accounts and I'll message them acting like a modeling agency and trying to get wins...

Send me Instagram accounts and I'll message them acting like a modeling agency and trying to get wins. I've gotten a couple wins in the past, but the majority of the time white knight fags ruin it- to prevent this email me usernames if you want her to stay private.

By wins I solely mean pics of them that they believe will be "samples" for judgement. This ranges from a normal clothing shot to nudes based on whatever "category of modeling" they would like to go into.

Post names here in the thread at your own risk (again, white knights)

Email: [email protected]

If you're gonna email me, leave a fucking bump or the threads already good as dead.

Bump

Show some of the wins you have managed to get.

bumping pre email to keep alive

Can usually get this much, have more of thumbnail

Sometimes it's a simple selfie like this though

>give instagram
>they tell the account you sent that [email protected] sent them the account asking them to get nudes from her
>person contacts you asking why you were trying to get their nudes
He did it with my brother before.

Bump

anouk.vdn

tessavdpas

iniaswinia

patrycjasz127

>Didn't use a throw away account

I literally gain nothing from that. You wouldn't get nudes. I wouldn't get nudes. You're a faggot.

lideeeuh

wheresalyss

Just absolutely praying for wins but erinerb20

is OP actually busy or has he forgotten? I am really just curious dont take this as anger or impatience pls

clairou_d

the_queen_of_penguins, it's ez if you work

baump

Bump
Actually followed rules and sent you an email

dudeitsosfie

18 yo that's been trying to get into the modeling scene. She doesn't talk to her parents and says she's really "independent". She even took a flight to another state just to take some bikini pics. Prime

he said email if you want her to remain private?

___a_n_n_a______

bump

I imagine something like this.

Bump. Followed rules also

Wowitsabanana

Bump

Have replied to all the chicks, so far no responses. Keep in mind most chicks wont even respond to this

that's logic cus where I am it's like 1 am

Sent ya an email dad good luck sir

Bump

Nice tan lines

Bump