What does Sup Forums think of these?

what does Sup Forums think of these?

i'm fixing to get a high top pair soon, in red.
never liked the lows.

this website is for 18+

Had em', quality was 6/10 expected. Broke in 2/3 front after 2 weeks regular schoolday use

see

samefag

Not all Sup Forumsros arefucked up 24/7

really liked Vans because of the look and the "attitude" associated with them, but now I only wear comfy stuff like Ultraboost because Vans are not comfy they make by back hurt if I walk/run too much.

see

I dont think u did highschool, did u?

They rip like paper on a skateboard. Id rather wear half cabs they look cooler and theyre sturdy and have alot of cushion

Fucking normies, gtfo

>this

"These. Fucking. Shoes. I am so fucking sick and tired of seeing all the posers that wear these fucking jokes, every day, and i mean every single day, when i walk to work there will be about 20 kids the majority girls wearing these shoes, STOP WEARING THESE FUCKING SHOES, THEY WERE NOT DESIGNED FOR WOMEN THAT COAT THEMSELVES IN FUCKING MAKE UP.

Anyone else get this aura of disgust when they see thots wearing vans out in public"

Anyone who wears vans deserves to be fucking executed.

Recommend Warp/Firefly for skateboarding

I prefer the high tops. Have black and black & blue.

Here we go again... why?

NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

cuz your a fucking sheep, and a faggy one at that.

I have a pair for when it's inappropriate to wear converse.
They're OK

I bet you wear walking boots and jeans you virgin

nope

Bullshit

>this website is for 18+

Oh dude you get the newest jays you nigger? Or do you wear sketchers? How about walmart shoes? What shoes do you wear you fucking faggot?

Clearly I wear vans

Haha bitch they look good

b8

uhh foamposites

bump

cheap shit that too many people buy. wouldn't be caught dead in vans, converse, nikes or adidas

Don't understand the hype for these.
Literally look like shoes for toddlers

I swear to fucking god I see so many dickheads wearing them

All my pairs of shoes have been vans for the past 4 years and ive had 3 and 2 of which i had to get rid of as i had grown out of them. I had a pretty good experience with them

Cool $10 Walmart shoes.

I like Vans, but I usually get Pumas. Brand loyalty is something I take seriously. Just got these last week and I'm in love with them.

show me that walmart dude because vans are ten times that price.

generic

I dont like the white sole, i always go for black or gum on the bottom

Well, 6 times

Cool, but I prefer Adidas Campus. Better fit for more narrow feet.

i like them cuz they look great with all kinds of jeans, not the most comfortable shoes tho but they are ok for daily use

I have a pair plus the all black version

faggot normie shoe

>4 years
>i had grown out of them
underage ban&

U know what they say about people with narrow feet?
"Dickhead"