It Follows

Just watched this. So what the fuck happened, did she fuck all those guys on that boat or not? Why would the film suggest that she did and then immediately act like it never happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3235888/board/thread/254473766
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Woah weird it's almost like water had something to do with the finale.

What the fuck does that have to do with the 3 guys on the boat?

What do you think, OP?

Where the fuck did the water idea come from?

1. Yes she fucked those guys on the boat. She did it to buy her some time.

2. We didn't really need to see it because it was implied, and it didn't really serve much for the plot. We saw just enough.

>finale
>movie

kek.

Showfags were a mistake.

>that final showdown in the pool

No, she didnt. It's alluded to in passing to show how desperate she is to even consider it, but that's it. Horny toads here are eager to fill in the blank, but it's unlikely. If I was out w. my mates and some troubled qt proposed an impromptu gangbang, i'd be freaked out.

Nobody cares what you would do, virgin. She wouldn't have gotten in the water if her mind wasn't already made up.

>takes off her pants and shirt and cuts off as she enters the water
>"No, she didn't"

ok

>virgin

No, it's the opposite. I'm not so hungry for and naive about sex. It's alluded to, didnt happen.

Paul was fucking pathetic.

this, ex machina, and place beyond the pines are the greatest movies made in the last 5 years.

>It's alluded to, didnt happen.

Your reasoning in your original posts says "If I was out blah blah blah" like what you would do has anything to do with what she would and DID do.

Ex Machina was absolute shit and didn't even go into any sort of philosophical ideas about artificial life.

Didn't even get into the guts of "her" being actually conscious or not.

Not just anecdotally, but narratively. Why would you assume three random fishermen would capitulate to her harried demands for groupsex?

I fucking hated this movie, all it did was show some slut going around LITERALLY fucking every man in sight, and was just a "hurr durr stds" movie
Complete garbage, bought it on blu ray during my Halloween preparations and was very dissapointed

Read the script. She got halfway there and changed her mind.

Because they're drunk boys and not fishermen.

Did you watch this movie drunk or something?

>read the script

The script isn't the finished product you dumbo.

The movie was focused on the ginger, not her

>you can only see the monster if it's passed onto you but the monster can hurt anyone and be hurt by anyone
dumb

>it's not realistic so it couldn't have happened

You're a fucking idiot. Why would that scene be included in the film if nothing happened?

And in the finished product you don't even see her get on the boat or engage with the guys and even says that she didn't do it.

Go be a moron somewhere else.

>The movie was focused on the ginger, not her

Which is why it's shit.

Are you autistic OP?

>did she fuck the guys or not?
>no she didn't
>Y-YEA SHE DID U FUCKIN VRGNS

lol? can you not read body language because if you could, you'd get your answer in the very next scene

>go be a moron somewhere else

Coming from the absolute retard who thought it was a boat of 50 year old fishermen.

>all it did was show some slut going around LITERALLY fucking every man in sight

did you watch a different movie cause that's literally the opposite of what happened

>it didn't show it so it didn't happen

I guess none of the characters shit either because we don't see them do that.

To show how debased she became to even consider it.

By the end of the movie, the girl fucked about 7+ guys, thats almost another guy every 10 minutes
Was disgusting seeing such liberal feminist "women pwer!" shit in a horror movie that everyone said was good
The opposite? Oh, so she was a pure girl who didnt fuck a guy on the 2nd date? or a girl who fucked a guy when they werent even dating? or a girl who fucked 3 random guys on a boat? or a girl who fucked her beta friend because she just wanted him dead?

Detroit is a shithole

Have you never watched a horror movie in your life

It doesn't matter if she fucked them or not because the monster comes after her again anyways. Like someone said, it was simply a scene to show how desperate she was. It is literally ambiguous on purpose and the 'answer' doesn't matter

She gets into the water, and she does so with determination. In the next scene after that she says something like "it'll get here sooner or later" as if she had some idea. But the real giveaway is in the shot of the cast on her arm. After she "supposedly" has sex with the guys on the boat, her cast is mangled, and I believe it is no accident that they focus on that in that one shot right after.

she wasn't fucking enough guys given her condition if you ask me

All these virgins ITT. It's Halloween weekend, literally one of the easiest times of the year to get laid. Shower, put on clean clothes, go out, socialize and have some sex. Begging you.

>After she "supposedly" has sex with the guys on the boat, her cast is mangled, and I believe it is no accident that they focus on that in that one shot right after.

This right here.

for you

Here.

You must be confusing this with something else

She didn't fuck them you underage idiots. Quit thinking with your dick

Even if she didnt fuck the 3 random dudes, she still fucked tons of other guys. Its disgusting, seeing some slut go around fuck people then in 20 years realize shes a used up disgusting whore

Your wrong, I'm right. All women are whores and that proves she did it.

Its an allegory for AIDS isnt it?

Then why is her cast all mangled?

The whole fucking movie is literally about having sex to save their lives. You're telling me the dweeb at the end DIDN'T have sex with those prostitutes to do the same? Read between the fucking lines.

>Shower, put on clean clothes, go out, socialize and have some sex. Begging you.
wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

see idiot

I thought it was ambiguous, what is the "mangled" cast supposed to indicate?

I don't really like this movie, but didn't it occur to you that all the sex she had afterwards was to save her life?

>what is the "mangled" cast supposed to indicate

that she fucked it up from swimming with it

No

Too much good sports and my GF is at work till 12.
Now go on tryin to shitpost in peace

STDs and mental illness

she was triple penetrated viciously

Yeah, but that doesn't mean she had sex in it?

Still a slut. All girls should save themselves for KVs.

in her cast

>You should just let the demon kill you instead of doing the one thing that could save your life, fucking whore!!!

So if a woman if threatened at gun point to engage in sexual intercourse with multiple men and she complies, she's a slut?

she got in the water for a fucking reason though. as suggested by what she says immediately after, it was just a means to buy her some time.

Yes

She was going to comply before there was ever a gun anyway. Unless they weren't attractive.

And if a man did it?

No, not really. She got into the water to sleep with those guys or at least one of them, but maybe she changer her mind because they were nice or whatever and she couldn't bring herself to do it because even if she sacrificed those guys, she knew it'd catch up to her.

Biologically, Men are supposed to sleep with as many females as possible.

Yes, but in this case, it was to save her life. Would you not do the same?

Same goes for women, they need to be on sexual terms with as many strong males as possible, bc if one gets killed she'll have a backup.

Guys, I did it, I went to IMDB to get the answers.

imdb.com/title/tt3235888/board/thread/254473766

>but maybe she changer her mind because they were nice or whatever and she couldn't bring herself to do it because even if she sacrificed those guys, she knew it'd catch up to her.

why are you trying so hard to deny the obvious implication that she fucked those guys those guys? what do you even get out of that? is the idea of a young girl fucking 3 random men in a film that is literally about having intercourse really that implausible to you?

>all these sheilas and tumblrinas getting buttblasted itt because a fictional character in a schlocky indie horror film has sex with three guys on a boat

post image of that girl from the opening scene that got mangled

He doesn't know the truth about most women yet, I say let him live in his fantasy land while he still can.

R9k really seems to get restless around fall and winter

I guess someone has to fill pol's shoes

You mean this?

I just thought that scene was ambiguous on purpose, no need to sperg out all over me.
From what we see in the film she could've either done it or not.
Personally I think she didn't because she realized it would be a shit move to drag even more people into this. Or maybe she was upset afterwards because she was disgusted with herself. Or maybe she cried because those guys turned her down.

fuck off roastie. shouldn't you be out sucking down a bbc?

did anyone ever think about what would have happened if the demon ran out of people to kill?
so, who was the first person to get the demon? if everyone who contracted the disease died, what happens then?

fuck im so hard

Then he'd go away or start over with a new person I guess.

If she waited for marriage, this probably wouldn't have happened, which can be said for just about anyone who contracts STDs.

It doesn't really make you think because the message to take from this movie is self-evident.

>yfw It Follows got trips on IMDB

...but is Maika Monroe cute tho?

Most overrated movie ever

She was alright. I thought the younger sister was cuter.

It's very clearly about death, not STDs. They fucking quote Dostoevsky out of fucking nowhere for no reason. That's the reason the monster is still following them in the end. You can't escape death.

These gals had me going man'

That's very interesting. In that sense you could say that having sex is the only way to defeat death, which is pretty much the premise of the film.

>when she was wearing those leg warmer things on the beach by the lake

m u h

I think it's more about finding love. Because she finds sex everywhere in the film, but in the end she settles with this betaboy, almost contently allowing the monster to follow her as they hold hands.

Oh right, of course. I just said sex because of procreation.