USENET thread - post your old pics from the USENET days - mine are circa 1991/1992

USENET thread - post your old pics from the USENET days - mine are circa 1991/1992

Some of these might come up with a BBS name on them, this was around the time of Fidonet.

waiting for an image to show up with the fateful name BAMSE-BBS

i only have three images with time stamps from before 1980. two of them are panels from Frankenfran, and are obviously mis-dated.

this is the third. the Sup Forums naming convention leads me to think it was also mis-dated.

>BAMSE-BBS
Not gonna get that from me. I scrubbed my shit a long time ago.

> mfw he recognises the name though

had to google it

and btw, there was plenty of cp all over the place, with no names on it whatsoever

I ran a BBS of my own, doing USENET feeds for other USENET nodes, and I regularly scrubbed as much as I could

not my thing, but I'm sure it'll get some of you b-heads going...

and omg

My friend and I getting on his doctor dads computer, getting on Usenet. 13, eyes glued.

last few are circa 1994, btw.

back from the days when a completely shaved pussy was not the norm...

sending file requests for 4Kb .gif files through fidonet and getting yelled at by the point because you increased their mail packet's size by 800 per cent.

oh well, this went nowhere fast

lol - my USENET feed was hours per day at 30Kb/s (telebit modem). it sucked when my local feed went down and I had to call long distance.

hahaha, my usenet feed was through a usenet/fido gateway. i used to post in talk.bizarre and they all rallied together and attacked me for being a fidork.

thankfully webtv came along and their users made me look normal.

> 3:632/103

all of my bbs era pics were 320x400 resolution .gifs. they would qualify as thumbnails today, and i deleted them all when better quality resolution images came along. i have a hoarding problem but i'm not a total potato.

anything from the florida sinkhole?

po-tay-to po-tah-to

Can't even find any anymore.
But here's one from 93.
Still got a ton on floppies.

classic Christy

alt.binaries.pictures.opisgay

gayest OP ever

sorry for the hedgehog

I bet all the newfags are like "what's USENET?"

at least I got dubs