WWYD Thread

WWYD Thread
Replies for Replies

Doing wwyd and tribs on kik add me at wwyd2018

I'd lay her on her back on that chair and push her bikini bottom to the side and fuck her senseless while biting and slapping her tits. Id then move up her body and have her suck my dick and balls before moving down to my ass. I would finish by rolling her over and fucking her ass and cumming deep inside her.

Break into her house. Knock the bitch out and take her to my car. Drive back home with boys and fuck her senseless (anal and stuff) dump her in the middle of no where

I'd tie her hand behind her back, lay her down across my legs and give this naughty slut a nice hard spanking until she agreed to suck my cock. Grab her by the hair and facefuck her. Leaving her with a red ass and a throat full of my cum.

Wwyd?

Spread her legs and prop her feet up on the chair arm-rests, grab her hips and position her infront of me and hold onto the back of the chair for leverage as I dip my cock in and out of her pussy over and over til she cums, then turn her over and plow her asshole til I'm edging then pull out and bust off on her ass

Lift that dress off her over her head, revealing she's got nothing on under neath. Bend her over the vanity and lick her pussy until she begs for my cock, then I finally give it to her from behind until I cum on her lower back

Buy her a drink. Bring her home all drunk and tie her up. Fuck her mouth senseless and then fuck her ass then cum in her pussy. Smacking her ass and verbally calling her a slut

WWYD

Lay her on her back with head leaning over the edge of the bed and slide my cock down her throat, getting harder as I watch her throat bulge as I go deeper. I'd slide in and out til she's choking and gagging, then thrust as deep as I can and hold til I pump my load down her esophagus

Kidnap the two of them and lock them up in my basement. Make the right one eat the left one out daily while I throat fuck the left one. Fuck the right one's ass and make her friend clean off my cock when I'm done with her. Lock them both up in dog kennels at the end of the night.

Have her sit on the bed with her legs spread and kneel down in front of her and eat her pussy out til she cums in my mouth, then turn her around and lay her on her stomach, climb up ontop of her to pin her down, and slide my cock in her asshole and plow relentlessly til she's squirming and screaming in pleasure til I cum deep inside her

Drug them both at the bar, take them home and fuck the both of them. While assfucking left I'd shave right's hair off. Bring them back to the bar and dump them out back with only their thongs on.

bro chill with the underage Florida girls

Turn her around and press her face up against the mirror, pull down her pants/panties and rub her holes while I suck her neck. After getting her horny and eager I'd slide my cock in her wet pussy and fuck her raw til she cums, then pull out and stick in in her asshole and pump til I cum inside her

I would fuck her titts for an hour and then I'd put my cock in her ass fucking her harder and harder. Then I would want her to blow me with finishing it on her titts.

also her

I would fuck her ass with that clothes on ofc. so hot...

Reading these posts is delicious cringe

tie her hands together above her head and force my cock in her asshole raw, and pound her hard and fast til she squirts all over the bed, then creampie her holes

that's what she likes btw

I want her face down on the bed with my cock in that glorious ass of hers, cumming all the way inside of course

pound that ass till she cries. Then fill her mouth with my load

Would tie up by her wrists suspending her in the air. Then spank her with a paddle until she was in tears. Would proceed to use her tears to lube my cock and then painal her for an hour or 2. Then lower her, cum in her eyes and throat and then leave her hung up wondering what was next.

The more responses and the longer/kinkier they are the more nudes of her I will post as well.

fuck her pussy hard with legs in the air while kissing her black lips. then I would like her to finish with her hand while I finger her.

fuck right on her back while she eats lefts ass. then id fuck left in the ass with right underneath licking my dick balls. Id blow on both of their faces.

Turn her around and have her hold one of the beams of the dock and pull her jean shorts down and start fingering her pussy and asshole. When I'm good and hard I'd glide my throbbing cock in between her legs and into her pussy. People might walk by and see us in the act. When I'm ready to nut I push her down and bust all over her face. Onlookers are shocked. When she's done sucking my juiced member clean I tell her to jump in the water to clean off.

Wwyd to this girl?

its her too

fuck yeah

Get her into a pool in that outfit, usher her over to a corner of it and toy with her cunt through the bottoms until. Take her out and fuck her raw in the showers, finish on her face with glasses still on.

Would bury her up to the head in that sand and tell her unless she obeys I will leave her to drown during high tide. Tell her to keep her tongue out and proceed to force it to my sandy asshole for her to lick clean. Then I ask her to kindly open her mouth which she does. Quickly I mount the helpless skull and do what you would expect. Deep, hard, and fast throat fuck plus I hold her nose so that she turns purple. She gasps for air when I give her 5 seconds then continue. I send 2 loads down her throat then finish directly in her eyes. I then reinsert the cock and piss into her mouth and make her drink by holding her nose again. Finally shave her head bald and leave her. High tide doesn't come here dumb bitch.

WWYD?

did she like what I said?

found on fb

would love to see more of the second from left to right

Ohhh yeah, she wants you to make her moan

Would tie upside down blindfolded until her skin matched her hair. Then would raise her head to waste level and fuck her throat upward until she passed out. Would then lower, cum in her eyes, shit in her mouth and leave her to wake up confused and crusted shut.

that's my gf's ass and I'd like to do the same with her asshole. Would she like my cock or not much?

More of her please! Any more nudes or more bikini? Would Tie her hands behind her head to a pole there using her bikini top. Then invite a class full of virgin high school boys to enjoy groping her perfect tits and jizz all over them.

She loves taking it up the ass. I'm sure if you pressed your tip against her entrance she'd be begging for you to fuck her in no time!

I'd like to stick in your girl too, even better if you've already cummed inside

Get her on her knees and fuck her face until she choked on my cock
Then I'd suck on her tits for a while before roughly pounding her fat ass while slapping it
More of her? She's hot af

Walk up behind her and grab a fist full of hair and jerk her head back over the back of the couch, slamming my cock into her mouth as she screams and roughly face fuck her as she coughs and chokes, wrapping my hand around her throat jack myself off and shoot my load deep in throat and she blacks out

>get her super drunk
>hanging out on the couch
>start kissing her on the neck, rubbing my hand between her legs
>she tries to push me away, she can't
>force her down, lay on top of her, pressing down with the weight of my body
>silencing her by forcefully shoving my tongue down her mouth, take off her pants
>put my dick inside
>fuck her, first fast and hard until she stops resisting
>then gently finish inside her
>leave her lying there

WWYD

>wwyd

Stop making shit threads over and over would be a start

>she bites down hard
Now what?

any pic of you fucking her ass? i'd gape her hard.. how old is she? mine 29

When she bites down I squeeze her throat harder cutting off the air...if you do that again cunt I will break your fucking.

What else would you do to her?

I'd tie her hand behind her back, lay her down across my legs and give this naughty slut a nice hard spanking until she agreed to suck my cock. Grab her by the hair and facefuck her. Leaving her with a red ass and a throat full of my cum.

A lot of nasty things man
Do you have kik/a throwaway email by any chance? Would love to see more of her

Spread her legs and prop her feet up on the chair arm-rests, grab her hips and position her infront of me and hold onto the back of the chair for leverage as I dip my cock in and out of her pussy over and over til she cums, then turn her over and plow her asshole til I'm edging then pull out and blow my load on her face

She's 19, and bisexual

I don't but I do have a vid of me playing with and fingering her ass

CRINGE

Such pathetic fantasies

Zzzzzzzzzz.......

meet her while she's out running, convince her to have a drink with me, chat for a while and then suddenly pull her top over her head to reveal her tits, flip her over and grab her hair to control her body. fuck her from behind in the middle of the park while joggers take pictures. cum on her face and have her walk the pathway back to the car and take selfies with everyone who makes eye contact with her.

WWID? I'd make you study "tides". It's important. IE, We need accurate tide and current data to aid in navigation, but these measurements also play an important role in keeping people and the environment safe. A change in water level (due to tides) can leave someone stranded (or flooded). And knowing how fast water is moving—and in what direction—is important for anyone involved in water-related activities. Predicting and measuring tides and currents is important for things like getting cargo ships safely into and out of ports, determining the extent of an oil spill, building bridges and piers, determining the best fishing spots, emergency preparedness, tsunami tracking, marsh restoration, and much more.

it must have sucked to go in jail because she was not 18 yet, also she is quite manly

All I have for now.

WWYD to this sexy slut?

I slipped some drugs into each of their drinks, but just enough to make them woozy and make their nights forgettable. Under the guise of getting them home safely, I hailed a cab and got them both into it and took them home. Laid them out comfortably in my guest room king sized bed and left them to fall asleep.

An hour later, as they were both unconscious from the booze and drugs, I stripped them nude and took pictures of them in compromising poses on their own phones, posting them all to their snapchat stories.

then I took turns fucking each of them in the ass with whatever i could find in the bathroom. shampoo bottles, bars of soap, the plunger handle. for this, i took video and saved that for later blackmail.

i'd jack off into left girl's mouth and watch her swallow it in her sleep.

>it must have sucked to go in jail because she was not 18 yet, also she is quite manly

Would stare into her eyes as I made sweet love to her. Then would turn dark and put the choke on her thin neck. Get her to turn purple and pass out. Then tie her to the bad on her stomach with a camera in front of her pretty face. Would then use her mouth as a fuck toy and cover her face. Soon after I leave the room and invite dozens and dozens of guys of all ages to mount and ass fuck her for the next 24 hours. Record her facial expressions the entire time although her face is a made of solid cum by the end of it.

Steal her private photos and blackmail her to do whatever I say or else share with the world/family/friends. Take her to the back during work and use those vacuums to suck on each bare titty while fingering her nerd pussy. Then bend her over, use the wet finger to tease her ass. She asks me to take it out so I do, and replace it with my hard but dry cock. She squeals but the sound of the vacuums silence it out. Then I finish on her face and make her go back to work without wiping it off. She gets weird stares and looks all shift but has to stay the degraded whore she is. Any nudes?

WWYD. hardcore no rules. Same girl.

not op, what makes you think shes nerdy?

would make her suck my dick in that dressing room

wwyd ?

You shouldn't share images of her because she was underage and abused, and she only received $1.25M for her images.

Sit her on the bed and spread her legs, have her suck my fingers then rub her pussy to get her nice and wet before I push her onto her back and pin her hands down while I slide my hard cock inside her, nice and slow at first but then start thrusting faster and harder. She'd start moaning and squirming in pleasure til she starts to orgasm and cums on my cock, then I'd pull out and climb up on her chest, and fuck her gorgeous tits til I bust off on her face, then make her lick up every drop of my cum.
Wwyd with her? Pls no brutality, not my cup o' tea

bend her over and plow her asshole from behind til she cums, then force her to her knees and throat fuck her til she swallows my load

bump

Force her to suck my cock til I cum in her mouth, then tie her up and rape her holes til I cum again inside her

Would dress her up as an emo disney princess and call me daddy. Would have her on her knees in her cute dress and whimper at me with her big eyes. Have her put her tongue out all the way and open wide. Never losing eye contact I slowly let her swallow inch after inch, going slow she can acclimate as she takes it further. She gags a few times and I take it out and pet her hair gently. I then lift her dress and have her bend over and slowly take down her panties so I see her bare ass.Fuck her hard from behind in front of the mirror. After a while I send her back to her knees and repeat from earlier. This time her dress is down so her tits are out. I deep throat her again this time a little rougher but not skull fuck. Her eyes are watery so I decide to finish. I take her head all the way to my groin and unload into her throat. She gulps and gulps and never takes her eyes off of mine.

WWYD? Use your imagination

I would get her on all fours, fuck her face for a while. Then I would fuck her in the ass while she jerks off every single guy that walks down the beach and let them finish on her face. Then I would ram my cock down her slutty tight throat and cum down her neck. Wwyd with this hot little slut?

omg... look at that hair peeking out... just chubbed up. more!

Needs to be choked with a cock until tears run down her face and then fucked from behind and spanked until her ass is red

make my dick poke out of those puffy little white girl cheeks she has

Replies for replies bro, you're not gonna get a wwyd if you don't do one for someone else

fuck her right in the pussy

proceed to take her out of the club
get her in the car
slam some hipster shit european vibes music
drop her in a dumpster

Damn this girl is stunning would definitely cum in and impregnate

i would have her at a random hotel drugged out and have a random cover and we both fuck the shit out of her wwyd

motor boat those titties and play them like drums

rip off her shirt and spit in her mouth, force her to gag on my cock and cum down her throat

record bj on her phone, post to her insta.