How does human extinction happen?

Volcano?
Asteroid?
Nuclear Bomb?
Disease?
Pulsar?
Climate?
Aliens?

It won't. Have the trilobites ever made it to space or created bunkers that can withstand a direct strike from a nuclear warhead? Nope.

Nuke.

You do own a bunker ourself, eh.

other humans.

you can not withstand a direct strike from a nuclear device. cockroaches can survive fallout - you can't.

some astronauts have been to space, but nobody has survived up there for more than a few months, and they were pretty fucked when they got back.

all it's gonna take is one large rock and we are history along with anomalocaris and the gorogonopsids.

Chickens

Most likely cultural stagnation and environmental collapse. Third world countries are outbreeding the first world, and these countries have minimal scientific output compared to their resource use. Eventually, there will be no more first world, and humans will be trapped on earth stewing in their own shit while science slows to a standstill as the environment continues to be destroyed. Earth will become one big desert wasteland incapable of sustaining human life in a few hundred years.

Human "extinction" won't happen because we'll just keep changing the definition of human.

In 800 million years we'll have evolved into floating brains with myriad tentacles and we'll just call these fleshy bipedal bodies "proto-humans".

Nuke.

i wonder what the quality control of nuclear weapons is like? you've got a product that most likely is never going to be used, and to see if it works, you have to set it off, which has all kinds of international laws and restrictions around it.

think of the soviet union, where everything is made by potatoes who drink vodka the way we drink coke, and who don't give a shit.

think of china, where everything is made by peasants who left the farm six months ago and who don't know what electricity is, and who give even less of a shit than the soviets.

think of the sneering, money-grubbing military contractors who perform quality assurance on their own products and who rubber-stamp everything as "passed", because they know nobody's ever going to call them on their shit if it doesn't work.

imagine a nuclear war where only one out of every three hundred bombs actually goes off.

at that point, it's a lottery. spin the wheel! did you die?

Either Sup Forums inspired gaschambers or Sup Forums inspired incest related genetic defects.

Yellowstone

Well atleast for the murriburgers.

Your clock is ticking tick tock

See that every country with niggers got nothing? Niggers are complete worthless.

you have to have children for them to have genetic defects. nobody in Sup Forums is going to have children, ever.

i am still waiting for the Durka brigade to sneak a small nuke into yellowstone. shit would be so cash.

Nukes are not capable of sending humanity to extinction.

I think we'll fuck around with black holes too much and cause one to eat the whole planet. It's like making sparks, get unlucky and that spark is gonna turn into a fire. Black holes arent actually like that though.

I think the only serious way of fucking up would be to completely deplete the environment and have no way to prevent a runaway venus scenario. but even that is just a chinese scam, global warming is pretty much just a hoax. There has been millions of years for catastrophic events to cause animal extinction, and none have really worked. It would be far too difficult to clean the earth of humans without also permanently eliminating multiple families of life, (including plant life)

It would benefit the human race a great deal if there was a sort of minor extinction event at some point, to cleanse the gene pool where it needs cleansing the most. Global cooling could accomplish this, pushing human traits into those that will be more beneficial for survival. and is probably the best method. Global warming will just increase the irregularities that we are experiencing as a species. A volcano super eruption or asteroid produces cooling, one of which is probable soon.

Disease wont work due to natural immunity. Every disease has a large % of the population immune, rendering each and every one ineffective at killing. Even then best most high quality diseases only really has a chance to threaten dirty niggers.

as for shit like pulsars, glassing from covenant ships, nah too boring. a pulsar could never happen cus it would just be a bad idea compared to more other things. nah a pulsar could never happen lol.

Welp. As long as Trumpy is sucking Putin’s dick, I guess we’re ok.

So, Zyklon/pol/ it is, then

>Nukes are not capable of sending humanity to extinction.

Are a fagtard, my dear ?