The Walking Dead

Jensen Ackles aged so fucking well. He has decent acting chops. It's a shame he's bound to shitty supernatural for god knows how many seasons. I'd love to see him in more movies as a leading character. Looks great for his age.

>tfw Jensen will never make an appearance or be a character on The Walking Dead with his father

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0FeUBg2hTU8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he will never be the Red Hood in the DCEU

good

He is a pretty OK voice actor, is a shame he didnt get better training and focused more on that, he had a lot of potential in that front

Saving people. Killing gooks. The family business.

youtube.com/watch?v=0FeUBg2hTU8

vietnam fucking shits

he is literally the only reason I still watch Supernatural

I fucking hate this show for taking away a possibly good career out of a promising actor

He auditioned for Captain America, and was considered a frontrunner for awhile. He didn't get it, but other places reported Marvel liked him a lot and eventually offered him Hawkeye. He turned it down to stay on Supernatural since he would have had to give that up.

So, that was it. He could've had a shot, but he walked away. I respect that.

These. I hate the show for limiting his career.

Supernatural has run for 4 seasons more than Buffy, and 2 more than X files.

Think about that.

Supernatural is the second longest running sci-fi/fantasy television show of all time. The current Doctor Who beats it by only a few months.

Jensen as Nightwing when?

I dropped it after 6 episodes of season 1. I can't imagine sitting through 12 seasons.

Dude's got a lot of charisma. Anyone know if he has any upcoming projects other than Supernatural? Like are there even any rumors?

Was My Bloody valentine any good?

Yeah it's really fun. Has a great ending too.

Poor Jensen, he'll be forever known in whatever he does afterwards as Dean from Supernatural, like how SMG is Buffy and Dan Radcliffe is Harry Potter.

He has probably accepted it, which is why you don't see him even trying to do something else (besides voice acting)

but radcliffe is the fart guy now...

Wasn't he pegged to be Leon in the Resident Evil movies?

>Leon in the Resident Evil movies?

AHHH, why wasn't he Leon? Instead we got some russian dude...

>tfw you will never watch Dean wash his impala in short shorts

>AAARGH C-CASTIEL HELP ME

So what was the general consensus on Supernatural season 11?

I like Dean. He could be Dante in Season 9 of TWD sure.

He should seriously audition. I'm sure he's a big fan of the show.

>for his age

it's not at all uncommon for men his age in their late 30s to look good, it's not like he's a woman.

but you're right, he's dreamy as fuck

Why is he holding Lucille???

Negan played a Winchester in Supernatural.

His papa was known to play some ball here and there.

Anyone ever see Dark Angel?

I've never seen a more smug fuck in my life. Some men get all the luck.

I did, my nig Kevin "good eggs" Duran was also there as well

kek

good lad

>tfw Dean will never defeat Yog-Sothoth

Kino. Literally best season.

I still remember when season 5 ended and the series literally went to shit after that. Post season 5 was a mistake.

you just keep running your mouth, and they'll give us Cthulu in season 30, out of sheer spite.

To me he will always be Alec.

Oh my god, he'd be the most amazing Hawkeye.

Remember when they had him raise another man's child just so he would appeal to women?

How many seasons of this shit are there I remember trying to watch it but giving up I got to the Wendigo episode. But yea, this guy would have made a good Hawkeye or Cap

You think he could be a good Hal Jordan?

Confirmed supernatural/walking dead same universe.

TWD takes place during season 5's alternate apocalypse time line where papa Winchester gets corrupted.

KINO

Is supernatural worth watching post season 5? Season 6 was a slog with the alphas and I stopped watching during season 7 because I just found the leviathans boring and OP, does it get better? (I think I'm getting the seasons right? Cbf looking it up/avoiding spoilers if it is worth watching)

That's literally the second or maybe third episode of season 1, lol. Nice effort, sport.

My Bloody Valentine 3D was a nice surprise. If only he'd graduated from that to non-horror movies.

>trying to watch it
>I got to the second episode

Nigga that ain't trying. That's being a little bitch.

Some people can understand when something is shit quicker than other people.

The only reason I can see why people like this show is if they are gay men, or teenage girls. Jensen Ackles is a handsome, charismatic guy. So, if you fit that bill, I understand the appeal. It's not for me.

He applies for a lot of roles, he applied for every male role in the suicide squad movie.

Meh its fun.
I mean they do a good job with the lore for the CW.

Just like I thought Syfy was only capable of producing (unironically) pure shit before darkmatter.

I get that the show is limiting his career and everything, but doesn't he also have more money than he can ever do with because of it? Depending on who you ask, they'd say it's pretty much worth it

Besides, it'd be an asshole move from him to quit a show as big as this, no matter how shit it has become, just look at what happened with Misfits when one of the lead actors up and left because "it was limiting their career"

>just look at what happened with Misfits when one of the lead actors up and left because "it was limiting their career"

Joseph Gilgun joined the cast and single-handedly kept it afloat despite shit scripts that would have been just as shit with the original guy?

Now there's a guy with good acting chops who gets stuck playing dumb/crazy parts instead of landing movie roles he deserves.

This triggers me massively, everytime there is dean centered episode it is clear that he is 10x the actor jared is, what a shame

>Meh its fun.
Cheers. Everyone has different likes.

I saw a plump older lady with a homemade I (heart) Jensen Ackles t-shirt at Target yesterday, AMA

Was she asian?

>Stopped watching the show like four seasons ago.
>Decide to read the synopsis of the last episode of Season 11.

>Sam and Dean check on Lucifer and Chuck to find Lucifer gone and Castiel back and Chuck fatally injured. As a result of Chuck's injuries, the sun is now dying and the world along with it. Realizing that the only chance for the world to survive is to kill the Darkness along with Chuck, the Winchesters begin gathering ghosts to create a bomb to destroy the Darkness. With the help of Billie the Reaper, they are able to get the needed souls which are inserted into Dean. Chuck sends Dean to Amara who has started to regret her actions and Dean convinces Amara that revenge is not worth it. Amara and Chuck reconcile and Amara heals Chuck of the damage she did to him. The two then leave the Earth, but not before Amara tells Dean she is going to give him what he wants most for helping her. At the bunker, Castiel is banished by a woman who identifies herself as Lady Antonia Bevell of the London chapter of the Men of Letters. Antonia tells Sam the Men of Letters have sent her to bring Sam in for punishment for his actions and fires her gun, apparently at Sam as he tries to talk her down. Making his way through the woods, Dean finds his resurrected mother.

What the fuck.

CaucAsian.

To be fair, that's the best direction. Just fucking get rid of God and move it on back to smaller threat levels like regular humans. It's what they should have done several seasons ago.

Seasons 1-5 of Supernatural are great. There are a few pretty bad episodes but the story arc is great, and it's a really satisfying ending to the series. I own up to series 9 on DVD but I always stop watching after series 5 because I don't want the real ending spoiled by all of the bullshit that came after.

>mfw Sam and Dean didn't close off Hell

That was complete and utter bullshit, and they now have the blood of thousands on their hands. It was shit both from a future-writing point, because they'd finally have a good reason to deescalate everything and get rid of mook demons and from a character reason, with them going all that way only to balk at the last second when it would have been the only truly worthwhile sacrifice they've ever done.

I thought this goddamn show was about ghosts and werewolves

In hope Sam and Dean become self aware at the end of the season and realize how shitty the show has become and just end each other.

No only the good episodes are about that. The rest is the worst kind of powerlevels wank.

rip in peace, Kevin

I wonder if the CW execs discard any actor with potential male baldness pattern.