Ask a Austrian anything

Ask a Austrian anything

Why do you spell Australia wrong? Why the Polish flag?

*Latvian

Where are you from?

I am perfectly fine with people not knowing about my country, as long as you dont think we are germany.

Und wie ihr Deutschland seid

I am from Vienna, 22.. District Donaustadt.

Ihr habt Hitler gewählt, ihr Fotzen

How are the Habsburgs doing?

Good Question. Last thing i heard about them is that their youngest is a race car driver now.

How sexy is your chancellor?

An*

>22 district
>Best district

My boi
Dont really like him, but hey some Austrians seem to like him.

How far have they fallen.

Pretty far if you ask me.

Sry for that mistake, but believe me i am drunk enough to start a thread on Sup Forums.

Do they still fiddle with politics? And are they rich?

isn't his chin hampering him though?

Just know that they have worked/are still working for the ÖVP.

This is a stickup. Give me all your Mozart chocolates or I will push all the flowerboxes off your windowsills.

Maybe.

Hockey or skiing?

Ok dude, just chill i'll get you some delicous Mozart chocolate. Just leave your adress.

Are the women there attractive

Maybe its cause i am from vienna, but i never really went skiing.As an Austrian, I know its a shame but hey at least i tried hockey and i have to say it can be quite fun.

Many of my friends dont agree with me on that, but i think that there are some pretty nice women in Vienna. Dont really know about the rest of Austria, but i have experience with some cute girls from rural areas.

how is the average austrian women, is a fucking cunt? what s the difference with the germany girl?

do you wish live in other countri if you have any chance?

Hitler loved you both equally.

>what s the difference with the germany girl?
Austrian women are ethnic Germans
German women are ethnic Arabs and Turks

youre not OP fuck off niqqer

wait
since when was Austria not the southeastern province of Germany?

What about Serbian girls living in Vienna? I met a lot of them there and I think they are really hot.

Why is your flag a bacon?

23. Reporting in

Most of the Austrian women i have met, have a great personality, and most of them have at least 8/10 bodies.
Sadly, this guy answered the second question.

And nope, i wouldnt wann live in another country if i had a choice.

Why are your sausages so small?

mundl located

do Serbian expats practice any form of hygiene?
I was in Serbia for a while
completely agree their women LOOK hot as fuck
but they smelt like some one rinsed their gym sock in raw sewage

Where is Hitler from?

I am half serbian myself and i think serbian women are a bit more stressful. At least in my experience

Der 23. ist eh auch chillig, aber ich find halt Donaustadt am besten

You didn t answer my question!

Der Mundl ist schon supa.

>23
21 hier, wieviele Gewehre habt ihr und WBK JA / NEIN?

Austrian women best women

Sry my friend, would be nice if you linked you question to your post, but if you ask again i will kindly reply.

I want to know it Pls
Pls
Where is Hilter from?

He said you could ask him anything; he didn't say he'd answer shit.
He probably thinks he's Arnold fucking Schwarzenegger.

he was born in austria

fucking nazis

In what sense are they more stressful? Are they too jealous? Attention demanding?

Shit Hitler was from Austria!?

mein großvater sagt immer das ist alles russland jenseits der donau (21. hier)

Hitler was born austrian, tried to become an artist in vienna, dindt make it so he just went to germany and became a politician.
I try to answer everything

I lived a couple of weeks with them and I they were really clean as far as I could notice. I'm really sensitive to bad smell and I never felt disgusted or sth. Maybe they made an exception with us.

Attention demaning. At least if i compare them with Austrian women i spend time with.
Weiser Großvater, ich bin aber trotzdem stolz auf meinen Bezirk und seine Vergangenheit.

Ive been to Austria last summer and it was great. I know now why Hitler fought for it. Austria is precious and i love it more than Germany obviously. But one thing bothers me about your beautiful country of beautiful mountains, lakes and grassland. Those stingy flies were absolutely disturbing wherever we hiked or wandered those stingy insects were around you all the time. Are that botflies or what? Its sting hurts a bit too and gets itchy. Really disturbing for me it was - a big downer to visit Austria again.

Is Arnold Schwarzenegger Austrian?
Was Adolf Hitler at the time of his death Austrian?
If the answer to those questions are different, why?

they only date hot guys? that they look more like a man? they like to paint their hair blonde? You know, in america you see the natural blondes and the fake blondes.

I know exactly what you mean and i have to say that austrian insects are very annoying. At least there is some beautiful Nature that makes it worth such pain

Arnold says that he is austrian.
Hitler said he was aryan.

I personally think that there is a big difference between austrians and germans, even if its just cultural.

Now that you mention it, most of the serbian women i know like to dye their hair blonde, but i wouldnt say they look more like men. And about that hot guy thing,

>Arnold says that he is austrian.
I wonder if Arnie has a problem with Russia "hacking" the election on the grounds that foreign nationals should not be involved with elections

Would be quite funny.

>Foreign nationals
He's been a US citizen since like the 70s tho

first read the linked post
then reread the post while thinking about the context of the linked post
I know it is hard for you to think about 2 things at once
but in this case you should make the effort

Thoughts on Poland

do you mean eastern Germany or western Russia?

2. Bezirk.. Prater. Hurren, und haberer..

That is a district, kumpel, not 22.

Studium? Wenn ja welches?
ÖBB vs Westbahn, wenn du mal reisen musst.
Wie sieht's mit dem gutem Stoff aus?

23. Bezirk hier