This show is just as shitty as walking dead so why is it so heavily praised. Both have the same problems:

This show is just as shitty as walking dead so why is it so heavily praised. Both have the same problems:
>bad acting
>bad writing
>cheap shock value
>meaningless violence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8FIDeOOL52Q&itct=CAoQpDAYBSITCMrfufLwwM8CFcxkTgody3ILpjIHcmVsYXRlZEimwtaboN7Cgt0B&client=mv-google-'N&hl=ro&gl=MX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's on HBO and it's production values are great.

Example of these problems?

Because not everyone needs to use blanket statement critiques in greentext on Sup Forums to justify their snowflake of an opinion so that they can feel good about themselves.

you're just a contrarian OP

>bad acting
Emilia Clarke, Sophie turner, Maise, kit

>bad writing
Most of season 6 like hodor and the entirety of BotB, and the dialogue has become cliched

>cheap shock value
When's the last time a death scene actually mattered(red wedding, Ned stark?) roose Bolton dying is an example

>meaningless violence
Since s3 the show is pretty much full of violence for the sake and it has no impact whatsoever, it's just HBO trying to appear mature

You're wrong on each and every one of your points.

>calls "Maise" bad at acting
>complains about bad writing and unironically uses hodor as an example
>complains about cheap shock value and uses red wedding as an example of "not cheap shock value"
Holy shit

Walking Dead was only good for one season and became shit rather quickly.

Game of Thrones decline was far slower and less noticeable to showfags.

I'm not that nigger, but the Arya stabbing scene, being pushed into sewage water, and roof hopping 24 hours later is extremely bad writing.

Got by 4 legitimately good seasons before going to shit

she drank a magic vile of cum

OK. I'll give you that. Her running around while recovering from a fresh stab wound was a bit unrealistic. However the person to whom I replied didn't mention it.

Medieval morphine will not heal infections, a tore open stomach, and cut up guts.

>show has 5 perfect seasons
>sixth season is mediocre
>show is shit

go fuck a cactus

at least there's more worldbuilding going on than dude zombies lmao

First four seasons were really enjoyable.

Hasn't paced well since I'm afraid.

The main reason is that the story of this, compared to the boring dead, is that it actually progresses and had a clear ending in sight. The snoozing dead has literally the same boring shit over and over, talk about FEELINGS, walk, talk more about FEELINGS, walk, occasional zombie, feelings, walk, there I just summarized every waking dead episode

On that note, what do we know about dragons in the past in our world? Were real dragons able to actually breathe fire?

>Most of season 6
lmao so 5 good seasons then?

I just started watching it. Walking Dead is complete shit which I stopped watching after Shane died. Season 1 of GoT is pretty damn good.

first few seasons were enjoyable

once the show progressed past the books it turned into complete garbage. and even before then they were taking horrible "creative liberties". the danaerys segments were already pretty tedious in the book and the show only made it worse.

when grand maester pycelle got scared and farted in the last season i dropped the show permanently

>5 perfect seasons

You are honestly retarded.

The whole dorne plot was pretty shit

youtube.com/watch?v=8FIDeOOL52Q&itct=CAoQpDAYBSITCMrfufLwwM8CFcxkTgody3ILpjIHcmVsYXRlZEimwtaboN7Cgt0B&client=mv-google-'N&hl=ro&gl=MX

Mockumentary kino, if you have the time.

TWD is way better than GoT, it's just nobody wants to admit it.

I mean the Lucille scene fucking dwarfs the Red Wedding in terms of shock value, emotional impact, everything. Who even cared about Robb & Cat really? They were borderline side characters with barely any screen time by the time they died. Glenn and Abe were likable bros and their deaths were horrifying and tragic.

The only thing GoT has over TWD is it's scope and production values, which is the only reason it wins Emmys. Certainly not for its writing.

Difference is - Game of Thrones became shit after season 4 while TWD has always been fucking shit.

Fuck off retard

You dropped it so quickly that here you are commenting on it. Kys.

Not the user to whom you replied but I always thought mockumentary implied humor. This just seems like a serious documentary about a fictional animal.

This

wer the sand sneks we r bad bitches
short hair one was fire bro, thought bron was going to spiderman a bitch through the cage. although i think flicking your cum that far into face area that far away would be difficult

Keep watching, it's basically fantasy under the guise of a documentary. It's well made.
btw mockumentary doesn't always imply parody, some can be dramatic.

walking dead could go on forever really. only thing they could do to end it would be like, hey we found the cure. now we can go back to normal. which would be a horrible ending.

I am more interest in how got plot plays out.

i like the setting. it has dragons and swords and stuff. just zombies just seems so boring in comparison.

It does seem well made. I just expected humor. I'll finish it.

Who cares about a comparison of the big shock moments, GoT is fun to watch and TWD is boring. The same shit just keeps happening over and over in TWD. Season 6 of GoT was bad tho

>This show is just as shitty as walking dead
I hate you. GoT 5-6 is much much worse. So much so that the entire series is ruined beyond repair. TWD>>>>>>>>>GOT

How the fuck is there so much ego-posting patrician bullshit on this board.

And some how GoT still has dick riders? It must be the one and only exception to Sup Forums's criticism. Fucking masterpieces by Malick, Kubrick or Bergman get eviscerated while this absolute trash tier season 6 is defended.

That one was good up until Tywin's death, TWD was bad since season 2

>That one was good up until Tywin's death
Twyin dying on the shitter is when GOT shit the bed. It's pottery. Dying on the pot is pottery.

>could you please stop liking what i don't like?

thing is. TWD resonates with human beings whilst GOT only resonates with tumblr retards

>by 4

3, maybe

The first 3 season were a neat progression of Excellent, Good, and Average. Then they became nigh unwatcheable.

Yeah, man, but that's just, like, your opinion.

There is absolutely zero chance you typed that bullshit out with no irony. You numales are boring me.

>same shit keeps happening over and over in TWD

you obviously didn't watch the latest episode or even the most recent season

Man, you need to chill out and stuff

I'm honestly more invested in TWD characters now. I can't imagine how I'd react if Rick or Daryl ever died. If Jon Snow or memedwarf died, I'd be shocked and saddened but not all that emotionally affected.

TWD also has more interesting themes. It's about the cost of survival, how people change from trauma, loss of humanity, pragmatism vs optimism, etc. I don't see how GoT's themes are interesting unless you're a history buff or big fantasy nerd.

Normies think shock value = good dramatic writing

>pregnant woman stabbed to death
>mother watches her son murdered before having her throat cut
>at a fucking wedding
>not tragic
5/10 made me respond

Trips of truth

Why do people think other anons care about their opinions?

>got plot
>got cant go on forever
>got plays out
>this wasnt a bait post

>It's another Sup Forums thread where OP has to let you know he's better than you if watch popular shows

GoT is fucking awesome. Go watch some more student films or movies by German faggots nobody who's ever gotten laid even knows exists. That's right, I called them movies.

I love how Sup Forums is filled with a million threads about where everyone displays intimate knowledge of the show while complaing how much TWD or GoT sucks.

This is the worst board on the site.

it's much, much better than the walking dead
at least it has a main plot that progresses

Seems so

>Go watch some more student films or movies by German faggots nobody who's ever gotten laid even knows exists.

Because those are the only two options. Either you love the mindless shitfest that is GoT or you're a pretentious hipster.

How about, instead, he goes and rewatches actually great shows like Mad Men and The Sopranos instead? I mean he kind of has to because there is no comparably good drama on TV right now because of the success of GoT incentivizing networks to produce putrid shit shows in the same vein as GoT.

If this isn't bait, you have serious issues. But it IS bait, so I guess I won't waste too much time.

>Mad Men
what if he's a straight male though?

The Red Wedding was 90% bookreader hype and 10% other. Basically show watchers who never read the books got swept up in the retardation,. but after the dust settled it really was no big deal.

But whatever, soon after all the "muh sweet summer child" book faggots finally all fucked off when it was clear the show wasn't adhering to the books 500%. I also think the show got so popular because it was "babby's first Machiavellian outing" and you had all these Tolkien Fantasy fedora faggots acting like they were as clever and crafty as LF

Straight males can enjoy works of art too, I think

I don't know about that... I'm aware of many people who aren't bookreaders who didn't know what was goign to happen at the Red Wedding who were blown away.

As for your other comments, I dont' follow. What does Tolkien Fantasy shit have to with fedora fags. I'm sure many FFs have no real knowledge of Tolkien and just wanna sound cool.

that, or you could remove the stick off your ass and enjoy life for once.

Sure, but that has nothing to do with mad men

no it's way better

Walking Dead is a solid 1/10 past season 2 but GoT is like a consistent 6/10 that jumps to a 7-8/10 at least once a season

Well you haven't called it a "soap opera" yet so you're not a completely irredeemable piece of trash. Good job buddy.

That sounds fair enough.

>5 perfect seasons
It hasn't had even had one you faggot.