Rekt bread

Rekt bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xcecg4W2yl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sir, sir, could you say a few words about the current political climate in your state and what made you vote for the opposition candidate?

I hope everyone here stops looking at gore like this and tries to find more normal/less deranged hobbies and subjects to turn you on

Your life is worth more than this debauchery.

Sure.
But I'm bored atm so...

>Your life is worth more than this debauchery
Is it?

did he jump 30 feet down on to some legos? how does that happen?

I smell a newfag

wtf nigger this is like the funniest thing I have seen all week.

kys

>Implying that lolis, shota and other pedophilia is better.

da daaa

Not enough blood. Totally unrealistic fake

Could you survive a fall from that height?

Definitely try.

>subjects to turn you on
>implying that that shota, loli and cp is better
kys or the cops will do it for you

Look at the other police car, they just drive fucking away... figures.

Sir, will you vote Hillary in 2020? sir?

I'm more impressed by the white dude just standing around he starts shooting.
I'd hit the deck if some drunk(?) gangster starts shooting in my general direction.

i like this guy

if you land soft or in the right position.
But considering that he was landing on his chest and head, the chances are grim.

with this landing technic (pic related) your chances are good to survive no matter the hight. This is used by parashuters to minimalise the falling damage, even if the parachute fails.
All bones in your lower body will be broken, but you will survive

samefag

one of my all time favorite webms

Thats really cool, I've heard about a guy surviving when both his parachutes failed.

Nope, from that height - too much potential energy, you will break your neck even if land legs first.

Good man.

I swear I came to say the same thing, but since you already said it... Ima check out this gore quick.

Oh my dear, where to start with a pathetic fuck, like you

This is not your ecochamber that tumblr is, this is where you are confronted with the purest that mankind is without its restraints, you are confronted with reality, these videos show fucking reality, if you are like me, you are desesitized to this kind of shit due to prior happenings, but your comment just shows that you are some priviledged weak cunt who never had something bad to experience and lives on in his isolated dream world where never something bad happens

most people here don't even fucking value their life due to how others treat them, tell me a reason how you shouldn't shrug off death, if life does not treat you well
cunt

awesome

> I remember my first batch of bath salts

what the fuck is that webm so confusing

PLF can only help you so much... from that height and landing on something that hard there is almost no chance of living

I said chances are good, not excellent.
the human body reaches its maximum speed at 100m free fall. It does not matter if you fall from 4000m or 100m.
But if land on soft ground and use this technic, you certainly increase your survival rate.

Congratulations little guy, you just won a life time supply of ice cream for dinner!!!

Gtfo faggot.

the skin sticking outwards give it instantly away that it is a fake... google before you do stuff like this.. goddamnit

He just got done watching Black Hawk Down, he knows skinny niggers can hit shit.

dubbies

oink

Suuure.
It is not like you would use a white paint brush to hide all the (You)s.

>Being this dense.

I'm on mobile and why the fuck would i even bother doing that.

>what's inspect element

What do you mean, soft ground? Only a car, a tree, a cow.. or something like that could increase a chance to survive that, and only slightly.

>hfw she's too hideous to be raped before death

trips of truth

Am i seeing this wrong or does almost every single shot hit the ground in front of him?

Because you are a reddit spacing phoneposting faggot and both you and the other whiteknight should an hero.
That is supposed to be a mobile. No DOM editing.

If you were in a falling box, like an elevator, and you stepped out just before it hit the ground, you'd be alright

Fake and gay Isis don't have Hollywood quality cameras or drones they also wouldn't bother with multiple camera angles

Stay mad kid. I think you should take a break from your basement and eat some of those tendies your mother made.

Niggers can't aim

The usual speed of impact when falling from hights like 60ft+ will cause sever internal injury, so even if you survive with this technique you will very likely die from eternal bleeding.

Go back

earth, if not condenced, is able to absorb a incredible amount of engery. While everything that is able to deform in big way will also absorb more energy, by this increasing your luck. It possible to survive a very high fall with the correct method.
When I say survive I say no instant death. from 100m with good ground (with trees or very soft ground), your survival rate might be around 20% I guess. But I cant tell how long you will survive your injuries

You dawgz check out my vintage cap pist-

story?

Wonder if this make it taste different.

Story?

>implying go pros are hollywood quality
>implying isis wasn't funded by superpowers
>implying they don't have the skills to produce quality terrorist propaganda

Gonna need some info on that one.

how is that gore?

No thats actually what isis does bro. They have like a whole production unit for those retarded videos they make.

Man of the year.

This isn't r*ddit what the fuck is your problem?

Filename almost made me chuckle

Need to be on drug if you want to do it like that monk in the 60s. Else, that's what happens.

Reported for being a fake faggot

Y'know some of the cases of people surviving without a parachute? They landed in snow.

Soft ground.

you have to go back

What's the story behind this one?

file name lol

Supposedly it does. Massive adrenaline release before death is said to make the meat taste better.

go back autismo

That was me, i had just finished fucking both ky 10/10 girlfrienda when my wife who it is also taylor swift walked in on us. I decided to base jump out my 90th story flat and land in my Lamborghini but both my parachutes failed because my huge dick and balls were too heavy so i used my foreskin as a shute and nailed the landing. God jr high was wild

MODS
>MODS
MODS
>MODS
MODS
>MODS

I guarantee you every one of those cases used a backup parachute. Free fall at anywhere near terminal velocity will kill a human regardless of what they land on.

Total rekt. Watch till the end
youtu.be/Xcecg4W2yl4

Can you fuck off, you retarded faggot?
Thanks.

final destiny

amazing example of the OODA loop

holy fuck perfect timing. I witnessed this in real life.

Kek