God doesn't exist, prove me wrong

God doesn't exist, prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How dare you use her image to promote such faggotry.

get on your knees and thank God for that ass

dude the existence of this website (less so than reddit) disproves the existence of god

God does exist, prove me wrong

Would a God allow for the creation of a website like Reddit?

I AM GOD
>rekt

Here is god

God exists in the other dimension because you believe so, when you stop, he loses power
the collective hive mind of people believing in same god make him powerful
that is why now they want to take down jesus to be replace by atheists and then be replace by fucking mohammed
but kek got out of hibernation and elected trump

Was a post this morning that said dubs and God exists. Got dubs

Who creates heaven and earth then?

Muuhhhh, Big Bang! Where did that come from? Oh, from nuffin? I agree, that sounds way more reasonable than believing in a god ...

#deusvult

humans got so smart in the future that became god like, went back in time and did the big bang

That makes no fucking sense ...

Neither does god.

There is neither definitive proof of the existence or lack of existence of god. Go argue about toilet paper rolls.

But, how it all started without a god?

Don’t get me wrong, I like evolution over creation, because evolution tells us niggers evolved from apes and we evolved from the niggers, while creation tells us we’re all equal. But the missing point is where the Big Bang came from.

How would it all start WITH a god? What would a god be?

Can't. Sorry

it is a closed loop with no start
ouroboros

Well, it would have started as the bible tells: God created heaven and earth. Or maybe, he created the Big Bang and both theories are right ...

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

check these dubs heathen

>God created heaven and earth. Or maybe, he created the Big Bang
How? Still haven't answered what a god would be either.

cern did the big bang in the past

It's complicated. Physicists know. They know it through the same science that makes your computer work. Go study physics if you want to know too; or just trust them because they can turn rocks into a computer & you cant

>how

What you mean by this? He is almighty.

“God spoke: May there be light. And there was light.”

Your mom

if he is almighty he would have the powert to perfectly explain to us everything

I mean, by what process did this god create heaven and earth / big bang? Talking doesn't cause matter or energy to be created.

P.S. Still would like to know what this god would be.

Also, how can you talk if there isn't already matter to vibrate?

he's real, get over it

but does nothing, as much useful as if not real

Science actually does prove God exists. Because there are elements in this universe that are too ordered for them to happen by random chance. For example, supposing the Big Bang Theory is true, if the rate of acceleration of all matter and energy and gravity was off by even the most infinitesimal amount, matter would not have formed, or it would have collapsed back in on itself. Either way, no universe.

Also, the 4 fundamental forces in our universe (gravity, electromagnetism, weak and strong nuclear forces) must be precisely where they're at. Any variation, no matter how small, and matter and energy would not exist in this universe.

So random chance isn't the answer. For this level of precision, there needed to be an intelligence behind it to ensure they all happened. That would be God.

Do you really feel qualified to speculate about the motivation of a being that created the universe?

Argument from incredulity is a logical fallacy user.

it is really painful to see that people believe this shit "god spoke may there be light and there was light" i'm rofling so fucking hard right now,how can people be this fucking retarded?

>For this level of precision, there needed to be an intelligence behind it to ensure they all happened
nope
only that it happened so many times of random error, that random success is the only reality we know

It only makes no sense because you can't really wrap your mind around a temporal causality loop.

By being almighty?

>almighty
can he do a square circle?

That isn't an answer.

if there is a godlike being out there who crated everything i can roll with that,but god being father of jesus is just bullshit and every other thing in bible

would he be a frog?

You atheists must have been a true pleasure at your last holiday dinner.

what about this?

You call me retard while telling me on the other hand, heaven and earth created itself out of nuffin? You’re serious?

what about ordering filter?

My mom is an atheist and my dad believes in aliens instead of gods, so yes.

just like he created hell. need to keep the bad ones away

just dont know from what it had created it from, not just put wishful thinking as explanation

lol where is heaven ?

But your “Big Bang out of nuffin” is?

I never said Big Bang out of nuffin.

>If I can't see it, it doesn't exist!

ftfy+

this nigger

Autistic argument older than any of you. Dumbasses like yourselves, will still be having it.

* Decades from now.

What’s your theory, then?

dont know, dont care, but not jewish fairy tale

lol funny monkey

I say we don't know.

Ha ha! You CALL that an argument, but it was totally unable to block me! What is your schtoyle?

Burden of proof is on you.

Of god doesn't exist than how do you explain the existence of god? Checkmate.

You can't prove or disprove it faggot. End of discussion.

>creationist
dude...

But on the other hand, you say you do know it’s not a god? Doesn’t that sound strange to yourself?

Reply to wrong dude.

I never said that.

No, as I explained earlier, I like evolution theory, but think there has to be an initial creator.

I believe in God. And I was just thinking again about how atheists who speak of "empathy" are kind of ridiculous. Empathy is useless in a world without God. Or at least, unnecessary. It works to prevent survival in many cases. I'm the kind of guy that, if proven without the shadow of doubt that there were no God, I'd fall on what atheists call the "negative end" of the nihilistic spectrum. I'd go from compassionate, caring and sympathetic to "go fuck yourself." In seconds. It's always asked, "is God the only reason you don't kill people and do them harm?" Of course. If it weren't for God and my belief that everything and everyone has a purpose and a deep value, then I would be a very different man than I am today. And why not? You and everyone else certainly wouldn't matter to me. You'd then become an irrelevant, useless sack of garbage who's only goal seems to be to destroy the Earth and my chance at happiness in this "one life". If I believed that this is it, then you can get bent. I'll do whatever to you I need to for my own ends. Your life, to my perception and from my perspective, is absolutely meaningless. I don't care about your feelings and if you're depressed, sad or lonely, hungry, who cares. That's how I'd see it if I lost my faith. But fortunately, I know that atheism is just walking through life with blinders on in voluntary ignorance. At the end of the day, you choose not to believe in God. Not because of some ridiculous, drawn out scientific explanation. But because you strictly don't like God. It's very simple. People dismiss things they don't agree with. What makes God an exception.

that which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

"what's your theory, then?" is not an argument for your theory.

based on what reasoning?

The image you posted proves you wrong.

Must be an American monkey.

because everything I oberserved had a creator

Which god doesn't exist?

I agree. Then there's fractal theory and Fibonacci, also with the golden ratio 1.61803399. It's all too structured. Then you have the organization of waves which move in sets of 7. 7 colors, 7 octaves, etc. 7 is God's number, G is a glyph of the Hebrew C with a 7 and is also the 7th letter of the alphabet. Not to mention sacred geometry It's all too perfect.

Nonsense. Empathy is useful in a world without God because you no choice but to live in a world with other people. Promoting empathy benefits you.

P.S. There are plenty of people who wished there was a god, but simply cannot believe in it.

No need to prove you wrong. One day you'll find out for yourself. Point being not my problem, its yours. Better start doing some deeper research op.

>Thou shalt have no other gods before me
you should not
I'm jelouse of the fucking golden calf
pick me
dont eat bacon tho, lol

Tyler Swift is your god now bitch!

Oh i get it cuz fat hahahaha XD!!!!

>too ordered for them to happen by random chance
Says who? What is the scientific, empirically observable/derivable basis for this claim?
Oh wait, there is none, you're pulling it out of your ass.

atheists
>there was nothing
>then the big bang happened

religionfags
>there was nothing
>god appeared out of no fucking where
>then the big bang happened

At least the first hypothesis doesn't add a random step in the middle.

>But the missing point is where the Big Bang came from
Don't ever go applying that same logic to god. That would be inconvenient.

then how do you distinguish things that has a creator from things that don't?

>At least the first hypothesis doesn't add a random step in the middle.
not in the middle, countless random shit happened before and were uncessful, but we only know that one

Creation tells us we’re all equal. Simply don’t like that.

Evolution on the other hand, tells us niggers evolved from the apes and we evolved from the niggers.

Snowflakes had a creator?

Why don't you kys and find out for yourself

Actually, evolution tells us that modern niggers are just as evolved as we are.

Anita Sarkesian

>there was nothing
Who's to say? No One was around then to prove this. It's all a theory, no matter how you look at it.

these dubs says He does.

>evolution tells us that modern niggers are just as evolved as we are.
see Detroit