How do we fix Sup Forums

How do we fix Sup Forums

ban Sup Forums
ban Sup Forums and all its run off boards
ban Sup Forums
ban Sup Forums
ban wannabe Sup Forums(aka Sup Forums)
None of these users have contributed to increase the boards quality only to degrading it

ban the game of thrones general as its not even airing now
ban mobile network posting from the site/make it only people with a Sup Forums pass can post from mobile networks
give youtube its own board
block european isp/ips from posting certain hours
a good amount of Australia can't post on Sup Forums because of that one guy so do the same here
convince hiro to do that thing where the site doesn't show up on google results or if possible just for Sup Forums
trial board: /superheroes/ or /film/
bring in the robot for a month or 3

Chrispratt4chanlogo.gif

Haha I get it!!

what about cunnyposters

You take this way too seriously. Hothead.

lmao

>a good amount of Australia can't post on Sup Forums because of that one guy so do the same here
what's wrong buddy? did you make the list?

Is the face of the girl in OP's pic supposed to convey happiness at being banned?

Ban phone posting.

Range ban England.

more waifuposting ;DD

I only post on night time so I'm ok with how things are

>+Ausfailia, Canada, Germany, Sweden, Ireland

kino game is strong

>None of these users have contributed to increase the boards quality only to degrading it
Said the designated shitposter who probably makes "What did he mean by this?" threads daily.

The thing about women and minorities.

And it is a thing. An obsession that for some reason has to be a part of every discussion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but come one guys, relevancy.

This is never going to happen though, considering the majority of you fucks are underage.

hey, nice try

have you seen the film zulu?
like that

>t. woman and/or minority asking for a hugbox

it's only brought up because whiny fuckbags like you have to make that shit front and center, so naturally people don't like you as posters as a result, you're just that much more obnoxious than the average shit poster because you have to give an identity to it; you're like a tripfaggot substituting a vagina or a skin pigmentation for some dumb fucking name that only the most cancerous anons will ever remember, and that's probably the worst of it, nobody will remember you at all, a tripfags motivation is a desire for attention not afforded to him via his anonymous posts because he sucks to begin with, your motivation is my poor fee fees and the more you pitch a fit about it, the more people are going to take advantage of that

>the majority of you fucks are underage
This isn't Sup Forums. The average age on Sup Forums came out to be somewhere around 28.

>The average age on Sup Forums came out to be somewhere around 28
Laughable