Spunked in her dumpster in '09, AMA

spunked in her dumpster in '09, AMA

Why'd you fuck an underage girl?

we were both 15, met her on vacation in the summer :)

What is the capital of Brazil?

Rio de Janeiro bb

I'd keep that to myself. She's a fucking insane banshee.

I like to beat and rape girls

ye ok.

srsly, went to ocean city in 09 over the summer and we met there

How do I make rice crispy treats?

Would you rather have sex with your gf who was in your mums body or your mum in your gfs body?

Melt butter in large sauce pan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted and well-blended. Cook 2 minutes longer, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
Add cereal. Stir until well coated.
Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly and firmly in buttered 13 x 9 inch pan. Cut into 2 x 2 inch squares when cool.

good question

mum in gfs body, sex is more of a physical than mental sport for men :)

Mia Khalifa is fucking insane, and gets off on calling out men for if the maybe even were going to make a move on her (like when she gets a DM and just immediately posts publicly about it).

Not gonna be surprise if one of her dumbass fans screenshots this and tweets it to her.

Then one of two things. If OP is telling a true story, she's going to call you out with your real name, deny that she had sex with you, and say something like you were a weirdo who made a move on her, and to keep dreaming.

Or, she's gonna call out some random dude in her past who fits this description, and you dumbass OP you got some poor random dude falsely called out by this nutcase because you just had to make a shitpost on Sup Forums.

ye ok.

she doesn't even have my phone number and i guarantee she doesn't know my last name. she was just a slut who wanted to come back to my hotel room. good thing my parents were out drinking and gambling lol

don't have to prove it to you lol, prob virgin neet, do something with ur life fag0t

ye ok.

Brasília

Ye ok.

was she such a fucking self important cunt back then too?

she was pretty uptight but not as much as today lol

So even if by some million to one chance you are telling the truth then you actually fucked that dog before she got fake tits and just looked like a hairy lebanese boy. kek. thats not something to brag about

Your ethnicity OP?

Common misconception, it's Brasilia.

rio was the capital before 1960. oof

white, desperate for sum poos

how old was i then?

But first it was Salvador.

She wear the glasses back then?

no, at least not while i was with her

idk who you are but mia was 15 and i was 15 we've established this

NO YOU TELL ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW HOW OLD I WAS YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT

im sure she went by mia back then

She is so cringe now with her fake sports obsession. She thinks if she remembers a few key talking points and a few althlete names that makes her an expert. It was hilarious watching her get every single college football pick and bet she made the entire season wrong. She lost so much money on bad bets.

She hooks hard. I wouldn't fuck her with a stolen dick.

What did her pussy tast like?

i mean she goes by mia now right and her born name is mia so i'm sure you're the real faggot here

Nobody in the U.S. says spunked OP, nice try faggot

born and raised in new york faggot, went to ocean city on vacation and met a little bitch from lebanon and pounded her ass

cum

tasted like dirty nigger cunt with a tiny bit of shit, she obviously wiped back to front and got some doodoo in her cunt

were her boobies really big back then? God this one and Khazar Milkers really make me want to switch sides.

this is giving her too much credit. shes just some dumb slut who tries to stay relevant by "calling out" celebrities that make advances in her dms

she had some average tiddiez, a large b-cup to small c-cup around then

Ye ok.

Bitch, without googling it you don't even know where the fuck lebanon is. Plus ahe already lived in the U.S. when she was 15

ye ok.

ye ok.

nigger i said i went to ocean city, that's in maryland faggot

ye ok.

Was born in the 80s so yeah, never bothered to check what was the former capital.

ye ok.

Ye ok.

Thanks, user

what in the fuck is that

Lies. She had pancake tits before. OP is a liar

Looks like crispy chicken