Black Pigeon Speaks

What does Sup Forums think about BPS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ekkXrfmPM8
jop.sagepub.com/content/29/3/280
jop.sagepub.com/content/29/3/270
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i think hes a psychopath to some degree but who gives a fuck what an user thinks

I think you should stop shilling your videos that just reiterate 3 year old Sup Forums/altright talking points.

I do, all opinions are welcome.

LSD LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLOLOLL

Nah, he's cool though.

[ This is an automated response ]

This thread has been designated as shitpost / jewish trickery.

Category: "What does Sup Forums think of X" shitpost
Additional Information: probably paid shilling for e-celeb cancer, or faggot fanboy cancer

For the sake of keeping Sup Forums clean, It is strongly advised that you do not reply or bump the thread. Report and move on.

Regards, Sup Forums.
Anti-hash code: 115205791

Yep LSD video was a disappointment.

He's good, but recently his videos are declining in quality

He apparently gets all of his material from Sup Forums and Breitbart and repackages it as a short film. The one time he does his own original work (the LSD episode) left everyone going "what the fuck".

>DUDE LSD
Seriously, what the fuck, that video was LOL SO RANDUMB. I fucking unsubbed, his first couple videos on Yurrop, and niggers were OK.
Very well put together, but that LSD shit was full RETARD.

dude lsd lmao

I think he did it on purpose to attract more people. But he is getting tired of the situation as well. Thats my guess though

How is he a psychopath?

Yep, LSD video was bad. really bad.

Quality videos, only one i disagree with was the degenerate
>MUH LSD
video.

CHECKED

Faggot on jewtube spouting his opinions. Make up your own mind you damn fucking sheep.

STOPSHILLING

what's up with the lsd video?

He's more of a sociopath desu
You can hear it in his voice
I know that he has passion and shit and how being right wing is against the norm and you have to project yourself more but God damn

He supports micro-dosing on LSD . Extremelly small portions but still... drugs dude, comon ..

LSD is great you should try it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ekkXrfmPM8 Here;s the link. Check out description for the intro music, the artist deserves it.

I honestly barely believe people exist in this day and age that think drugs are inherently bad

they are literally inanimate objects you dipshit

defaitist shill

Maybe but probably not, i am against drugs. I have smoked weed more than a couple of times , it wasn't good at all. Just made me dizzy , the bad kind of dizzy , even alcohol is better. (no i dont drink regularly either)

Ive done lsd.. Its pretty fun desu senpai

They are bad for your health. Many studies have shown that. Years ago as wel...

have you fucking niggers ever done it/ How would you know?

Godly spectral being of truth and wisdom.

Honestly think his videos are quite brilliant. Exposes a lot of the bullshit going on in this day and age.

Not all drugs are the same friend. Some drugs are bad for your health. Some are good for it. Psychedelics, a class of which LSD is a member, are proven to improve mental health, in fact. If you would try it you would understand!

Not all drugs are like weed.
Studies:
"Classic psychedelic use is associated with reduced psychological distress and suicidality in the United States adult population"
jop.sagepub.com/content/29/3/280
"Psychedelics not linked to mental health problems or suicidal behavior: A population study"
jop.sagepub.com/content/29/3/270

ITT: people who have never tried lsd weighing in with uneducated opinions on lsd.

Thank fuck everyone is entitled to their opinion, otherwise we might never see such vast strides as this.

Micro-dosing is not as dangerous as normal dosing. Maybe it is not dangerous at all. But normal doses of LSD can cause panic attacks, terrifying thoughts and feelings (like most drugs) and make you unstable/ dangerous.

His videos about women destroying society were pretty interesting. Essentially reformed my view on women and gender roles.

I think you should create your own material and stop taking shit from old pol archives

It's some faggot shit

>LSD is a member, are proven to improve mental health, in fact. If you would try it you would understand!

You just get high as fuck you idiot

controlled opposition

His video on LSD made my sides leave orbit.

UHHH I MEAN

Really makes you think...

most drugs do not cause terrifying thoughts or feelings. Yes your point about bad trips is valid. If these drugs were legal and regulated it would be much easier to educate, supervise, and prevent such occurrences. But taking drugs has dangers just like riding a bicycle or a sailboat have dangers, it is true.

>LSD is a member
kek
anyways they aren't mutually exclusive, you can be high and have it be beneficial
I maintain that if you did it you would be less likely to dismiss it as "mere" hallucination

So you're saying hemlock is ok to ingest? That's inanimate as well no?

I haven't seen much of his stuff, but what do you have against LSD? When used responsibly it can be fun, and thinking in a new way can really help you sort your shit out if you know what you're doing.

I ended up much more right-wing after my first shroom trip than I had been before it. It all depends on the person, though. Some people have the opposite experience, and some people have really bad reactions to psychedelics: that means they aren't ready to use them (and may never be ready). That said, acting like they're any worse than any other drug is ridiculous.

t. burger who got himself out of apathy and depression more than once by using moderate doses of psychedelics

Degenerate making Tubebux off the alt-right fad.

>you would be less likely to dismiss it as "mere" hallucination
Then what is it?

it's ok if you want to die

greeks thought so anyways

if you think objects are inherently bad because of the actions of their users you might as well be logically consistent and demand we ban guns

that fockin' irish gamer on jewtube uses the the same music

Red pills in a clean, palatable package for normies. Not the best, but he serves a purpose and is a net good, regardless of whether he's doing it for his own benefit or not.

A different way of thinking. Just like the dream state is a different mode of consciousness, psychedelics offer a different mode of consciousness for a while. Trippy visuals are just a side effect.

A researcher once gathered a number of scientists and professionals and instructed them to come with a problem they were stuck on. He dosed them with acid (60s and legal) and they left with a ridiculous number of advancements and solutions. Verifiable, feel free to google

Nice answer, well thought.

I dont know who you are talking about, but i find the intro music amazing.

He is enveloped by darkness!

Nothing like hearing unqualified psychiatric diagnoses.

Buts, you know, it's just psychology ya know?

While you're at it, explain why my piss is green and smells like sulphur? Retard

He talks about the decline of morals and traditional values and the unrestricted mass immigration, yet he refuses to name the driving force behind these events which leads me to believe he is controlled opposition.

dude LSD is the real fuckin redpill you can have a nationalist racial awakening on LSD

Honestly it is probably wise not to name the driving force if you want to red pill normies.

Where did microdosing come from? What fucking spastic decided that it's the panacea for all ills? What idiot thinks it's anything beyond a placebo?

Either trip or don't, don't eat blotter cut up into little tiny pieces and pretend it's doing anything.

Yeah, because people who name the Jew get to keep their youtube accounts remember?

You can rail against whites all day on youtube, you can even talk negative about blacks, asians, and hispanics.

But name the Jew and you can kiss your channel goodbye.

The guy is a radical. He would scare the skinheads from your favorite Hollywood movie. The guys who pretend to be reserved and moderate are the ones who most likely resemble total radicalization.

I think it's obvious he's VPN shilling his channel making the exact same thread "What does Sup Forums think about Black Pigeon Speaks? Is he..." with a different flag every time when no one besides him would ever care enough to make this kind of thread. Often flags that don't even make sense considering the posting time.

He makes some good points. Especially about cunts, trannies, and mudslimes

Now fuck off, faggot.

Wew, it's almost like you falseflag criticise yourself.

He's out of his fucking mind.

He wants bring about a generation of brain damaged white nationalists on acid.

I went to the US like two years ago and, because of the internet I was expecting to see mudsharks everywhere, but I didn't see nothing. At most I saw a lot of girls only or boy only groups.

But still, the media is sick. Mudsharking is total degeneracy. And the attempt of the Jewish media to normalise it is simply evil

Great videos. I think he was the guy saying aliens turned him into a girl so he could understand vaginas, which is weird, but the over all message is worth consideration.

Mow my lawn Pedro

You mean your mother loan? She said she wanted no visits because Tyrone was visiting her. Also the flag means I'm in Mexico, not from Mexico,. LOL, retard

>white nationalists on acid
sounds good desu pls continue

I'll mow the lawn after you finish cleaning your grandfather from the oven

its a japanese spy-op

pic related.