What does Sup Forums think of kpop girls?

What does Sup Forums think of kpop girls?

Just showed it to a friend of mine and all he had to say was "she doesnt even have any ass"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bpr-vuBa64
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think they're short, of Asian ethnicity, probably with a keen interest in music and speak fluent Korean.

Looks like I got dubs of truth, what do you think about them OP?

They're gorgeous!

its disturbing
asians trying to look like humans (northern europeans)
asians should look like kim jung un

really it's scary like the ghosts from ju-on

Its all plastic surgery bro lol
Koreans give their kids plastic surgery as a graduation present.

Everyone should look like Kim Jung Un. No one is more beautiful.

gooks are disgusting

If it's plastic surgery, so be it. If it works, it works.

Yeah literal copies of the exact same bone structure and face and no tits or ass.
So attractive

hot

I’m not the only one who thinks Korean Women specifically look disgusting right? Even their men are more feminine

wow Sup Forums all answers are complete garbage

Their asses look like cd cases

those girls are the ultimate fuck toys . they dress , act , modify their apperance to please us . so yeah 10/10 .

i don't know if she was a k pop girl but I did see this pic of some Asian chick at a baseball game doing the opening pitch maybe, but I thought she was fine

Not bad wikipedia
I like their "postmodern" lifestyle
Korean has one of the worlds highest rates of suicide
Extreme stress on young people while the governemnt struggles to manage the state

I like kpop more than jpop, keep in mind ive only glanced around a bit because its socially retarded to listen to. But the women are by far the most gorgeous of all asian women.

damn she looks like a real life fuckdoll if we think of them as that

high rates of suicide means the country is full of cucks . but, probably mental ilness its on the rise. and thats specificly in the brain .

I hate asians, not sure why

You were raped by a coolie.

ultimate fuckdolls . i agree . those girls are trained by a perverted man , to please to the eyes . so god bless .

was it this girl?

The ass is the result of muscles necessary to move the legs for forward and upward motion. Any fat exceeding the muscle is for energy storage, however only to a degree of usage and replenishing of the storage. Women who have life long excess fat on their ass is absolutely wasteful and a sign of poor physical health and well-being.

I would prefer a firm toned ass over a bug double lump of lard any day.

conflicted as some of them cant be their true selves as its dictated in part by govt

i think they are hot, but dont understand the obsession of Aegyo, is it their version of fanservice?

I hate koreans they have this peculiar sweet sour smell and they make me feel like a foreigner in my own country. I prefer the japanese.

except it doesnt work. they look like they have masks on.

nah the girl I'm talking about was wearing shorts and a hat I think

Moar of her
this one can fuck off

Maybe it was my Choa?

Fuck korea japan is better asian country they are literally whites

they made anime

A bunch of same-face clones made to sell crappy music to morons.

Please continue

still not her, maybe it was a ponytail

Your friend is a nigger. Sounds like the kinda guy with shit taste who'd date a fatty because "her ass is so huge, bro." Cute face/petite frame/fair skin are all more important.
Japs beat Koreans, though.

Koreans have flat faces with orangutan cheekbones

>not liking flat assless sticks means his friend likes fatties
No.

not sure. sorry, i only started watching about 2 weeks ago.

Cho-a is cute has fantastic legs, and a great voice.

>friends
>with niggers

Back to tumblr

name?

dunno, the group is called Leysha though, will find tons of her on yt
youtube.com/watch?v=_bpr-vuBa64

K-pop girls are whites.

Thank you Sup Forumsrother

so people really like Mina pet.

i like hyejeong

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

before surgery.

after surgery. do your kids a favor and dont marry Koreans.

sauce on pic related pls

Maybe THE FUCKING ADDRESS IN THE CORNER.
course I'm just guessing

Some of us don't want kids.

these are the same girl?
wow nose chin eyes, its all different.

Underage facebook memer detected. Get off and never come back.

yes.

she dosent even have any white genes

Look at their noses. All of these fucking photos have plastic surgery in them. Noses, jaws... Then top it with tons of makeup cake. It's digusting actually. Pretty to look at on internet but in real life... It's hard to top this level of materialism.
They should nuke Korea, both north and south.

Sorry to tell you but your friend is most likely a flaming homosexual.

My ex korean flatmate was studying all the time and one day he said "It is my responsibility to my parents to find a cheaper flat to live in. I need to save as much money as possible". Then on other occasion he cleaned up the apartment because I said I'm too tired to clean today.

Plastic surgery failure. The nose is almost collapsed because it's been cut so many times.

Asians and Whites have 99.94% of the same genes. Humans and chimps share 98%.

instag jess.02.23

any of yall niggas know where i can find this vid

You can't measure it up like that. We all have about 99% same genes when you compare anything but the result of you looking the way you look is from some of the genes activate and some don't. There are literally tons of dormant genes from past and so on. This is why you if you are white will also have black genes and whatever chimpansee or whale genes in your body too. But they don't activate.

instag lovelyjoohee

Some White people have many bad genes. It might be from inbreeding. I think adding some Asian genes to the White gene pool is a good thing.

sauce on pic related pls

most asians are gross but koreans are by far the least disgusting of them all

I love it when they dress like slurs and wear these high heels

Get me everytime
>everytime

Nggggggggg

instag angelyunmi

instag cr5p_br

sure buddy