2490 Alston Dr NE, Marietta, GA 30062

2490 Alston Dr NE, Marietta, GA 30062
this piece of shit is having a party. she ruined my life. call the cops or something

Gtfo faggot.

Sup Forums isn’t your personal army newfag

its for meme nigga

I'm at the party. I know exactly who you are lmao fucking faggot.

Go back to ifunny

Were literally all laughing at you faggot. S is here and told everyone.

who am i? bitch

You're the faggot in the fedora

I'm a fucked up person, but not fucked up enough to post your name on Sup Forums, but I won't hesitate to tell her you posted this

pussy

Tell her then

Just printed this thread out and put it in the mail to the address you listed. Fuck you and your personal army request.

>implying I didn't
>calling me a pussy when you weren't alpha enough to get a girl

you lonely little fag you weren't invited lol fucking loser.

Bumping to keep this thread alive to ruin OP's life

lost

Tbh I'm a random, just wanted to ruin some guys night, how'd she take it?

OP, what is stopping me from calling the house phone and telling them what you were saying?

kys faggot

Are you retards even aware of how many anons are pretending to be OP in this thread?

Low quality bait.

I'll let OP figure it out when he talks to her next

This OP hasn't only already made several threads with this dox, he has posted in other people's threads with the dox.

>Why isn't he banned yet?

Honestly you're both beta fags tho, why are you on 4 changed at a party?

It's Sup Forums. Anything goes, which also means we can ruin OP's life and not get banned

Was in bathroom got bored

lmao these people think theyre scary

Fair enough

you faggots think youre so tough "I'm gonna ruin ops life hue hue" stop

Why wouldn't we be scary? This is Sup Forums

You tried to ruin some girls life who you couldn't get, then had the fucking audacity to ask Sup Forums to do your dirty work

I'm ops friend irl we just did it because the girl is having a party with a bunch of niggers and we were bored.

No one cares, you can get fucked with your friend

haha ok chimp

Oooh racist slurs... how's your school gonna react when they learned you called police on your classmate?

you dont know who i am dumb shit i dare you to post a single piece of identifying information in the thread.

The girls last name starts with F

thats not identifying information

Her last name is Freeman and OP she knows

nice guess

She knows who you are

you didnt even get her name right you litteral downy fuck im not afraid of you

I am right. You spelled literal wrong you're the downy. Also, you're the downy who didn't get invited to her party, and is now so pissed that he's calling the cops on her.

Alright I'll give you the literal one that was dumb. her last name is black and im not mad at the girl it was previously stated that i was just bored but arguing with you is fun too so you've satisfied me whether you meant to or not.

Holy shit OP, you posted her last name. You really are stupid.

“Why isn’t there any raids on Sup Forums anymore?”
2 minutes later...
“lul were not ur personal army hurr durr”

totally not just faking it for sweet sweet internet recognition

I'm not op i just know him also by proving you don't know shit about me or the person I'm talking about you've also proved that posting some generic ass last name isnt going to do anything.

oof

buuuutt hows that ass doe?

i like this man

>saying oof on Sup Forums
Go back to instagram meme pages, you don't belong here

“Stop saying the funny word because somebody I didn’t like also uses the funny word”

yup thats what i got from it too

Oof was never funny unless you are a 12 year old edge lord

>implying the word “oof” is edgy
h o w

That’s a 20 minute drive from Chamblee. Thinking of going before all the drunk whores pass out unfucked.

What should I say to get in?

Just shut the fuck up. Go back to instagram. You don't belong here.

watch out we got a badass over here

Sup Forums isnt exclusive and you aren't special

>getting this mad over “oof”

can someone help me find this vid

I'll let you in user, just say you know Ryan

>only visits Sup Forums because it was on some meme page in 2017

Its a bunch of 15 year olds wouldnt advise it.

too late pizza coming right up

I’m 26, perfect

if you’re being this birthing over the word “oof” then maybe you are the edgy 12 year old

this is literally so close to me

Kek, maybe you can get with the girl who ghosted OP

*butthurt

thats pretty cool never met someone who lives that close to me on Sup Forums if you see a white kid with a thick camo jacket biking around on a black trek its me

congrats, go then and update

If you do show up, I'll personally tell you who OP is, but it's unlikely you know him

Black trek, holy shit I do know you OP

I can leave rn and be there soon, are you at the party? I assume you guys both go to lassiter/ksu just by the area

I might leave soon since OP is probably gonna call cops on it

Which girl is this? I’m a bored, degenerate chad with time to spare and pizza to eat. Plus I’ll bring weed. Teenagers love weed.

her parents know shes having a party and i think they might be there so idk about the weed also its mostly sprayberry niggas

I'm not posting her name on Sup Forums, she didn't do anything wrong

proof nigger

add my snap @antvenom5 we might hang sometime, I just hit 18 though. Im not sure of the age range at the party and my parents get sus when I leave at night, I still might come tho

what is a "sprayberry nigga"?
Notice: I know what a nigga is.
Heard of white nigga, sand nigga, pepper nigga, yellow nigga, black nigga, gym nigga and ghetto nigga.
Never heard of sprayberry.
Please enlighten me!!

its a highschool near me

its all 14-16 year olds she threw the party to get to know the people at her knew school because she got kicked out of her other one a month ago also a sprayberry nigga is someone who goes to sprayberry highschool

I don't add people on Sup Forums. Oldfag who's seen a lot of shit go down before

kids, they are all kids

>14-16
So I was right in guessing that you were like 12 y/o

niggas and highschool??? what kind of crazy place you live in????????
Like they go to school to rob people or they actually "study" there?

dont be a fag, i go to lassiter

>lassiter
laxative

its actually a super white area, prolly the most left place in georgia outside of downtown atlanta

look at all this cancer

thats true

Who does belong here then? Only cool people like you?

Im just gonna go beat my meat, add me if you decide not to be a loser

Only people who have been on Sup Forums for more than 5 years

Atlanta? Georgia??
OP what the fuck did you do? how could things go so wrong that you end up in the middle of fucking nowhere?
Please tell us your story of failure. May this be a beacon of hope and an example NOT to follow for all the anonfags reading this post.

Story time!