Cozy thread? Cozy thread

Cozy thread? Cozy thread.

Could use one.

You guys get cozy to make a bad day better, when its convenient, or make it a lifestyle?

How bad is it that this pic is pretty much my goal in life?

No

Why, are you anti semite?

would be better if it was the regular usa flag, but with 50 stars of david

having everything at hand would be nice, though still need to get up to poop

what is the name of these closet bedrooms? They seem almost like secret rooms with the doors shut.

I want this kinda house.

where the fuck did op go to?

Too comfy fell asleep

you never know...

that is sort of a problem with these threads. The goal is to get as relaxed and comfortable as possible, which usually leads to resting and sleeping.

I'm taking some comfy pills in an hour or two, so figured I'd get in the mood now.

lovely spot, though the chair could be better. No matter, that arm chair bed looks pretty great.

>Too comfy fell asleep
can't get mad, that is pretty damn true to the thread

That is a dream, I've always wanted a Hobbit house.

Engaging comfy mode

house with a river to fall asleep to would be nice too. I lived on a large lake and the waves were so peaceful after a long day.

they exist

My comfy pills is in a liquid form called beer. Comfy pills are now extinct in my city unfortunately

not cozy at all, looks like a the bedroom in a double wide trailer

kratom is some comfy stuff, but its a bit fickle. Still trying to find a range that feels good but doesn't get me sick later.

I actually do find alcohol pretty comfy other than having to piss all the time.

Interesting how trailers are depressing but tiny homes are cozy as fuck.

Comfy puppy

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

Yeah taking a piss every hour is annoying as fuck.

they seem cozy until you actually live in one and bump your head every time you get up from the toilet

Mom I posted it again.jp4

Couldn't do tiny homes space is included in my comfort specs

MODS can you please banhammer this mofo? He's been spamming up B all day

what's the harm as long as the pics get dicks hard?

Yeah, drinking and pissing a lot in a small house might cause problems. Gotta climb a ladder to the loft too.

I'd like most of the house to be tiny/minimal except one room that is large and airy. That room will have couches, library stuff, tv, games, etc.

I should get a medium house and convert it to that.

After my last surgery, they gave me a portable urinal to use in bed since I couldn't move while recovering. Kinda gross after even a short amount of time, but so damn convenient. Smells like piss everywhere and feels bizarre urinating not in the bathroom. I suppose Sup Forums invented that already with the pissbottles.

>Comfy pills are now extinct in my city unfortunately
Curious what your comfy pills were. I was imagining xanax or more likely oxycodone.

I used to love pot, but i get paranoid enough that it isn't comfy. Keep thinking I'll be arrested even though its legal now. Not sure if I get anxiety from the pot or from remembering it was supposed to be illegal. Probably both.

falling asleep before being finished getting tucked in. That is the life.

that looks super cool in the daytime but it would be pretty creepy at night. just a thin sheet of glass is all that separates you from all the wildlife in the forest...

kinda agree, though there may be recessed blinds. If you are that rich, why not keep them hidden during the day.

I find this comfy, but what do you think?

oh shit, its the blanket!!

being able to just sit down and enjoy life is a respectable goal user

youtu.be/xHRS4AmtmnU

i will plan to sit in a similar room when it snows next. Haven't had much since december though. Starting to get excited for spring storms. Just want some kind of weather.

thanks user

That cat is giving the 'don't judge me' look with his anime pillow girl (which i didn't even know they made so small).

being a cat and laying in the sun just seems so great, especially on a cozy bed.

Haven't heard that in a while. It has a sadness to it, but more about pontificating.