Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God...

Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God? Why do some seem to have a mission in life or an axe to grind against Christians or Christianity and even against God? Why do they detest a belief in something that they themselves don’t believe in? Since there is no Santa Clause, why don’t they go up to every Santa Clause they meet and rail against them or not existing since both don’t seem to exist to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/April_O'Neil_(1987_TV_series)
members.adult-fanfiction.org/register.php
archiveofourown.org/invite_requests
turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Irma_Langinstein_(1987_TV_series)
youtu.be/qfxbqdshFxw?t=190
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cuz anyone else but you all made the cognitive effort to understand there's no God

I have no animosity towards atheist because I used to be one. Christians are in no way superior to non-believers because God is no respecter of a person’s ability, social standing, or wealth (Acts 10:34; Rom 2:11). God doesn’t look at the outside as we do, rather He looks at the heart (1 Sam 16:7). We too must look, not at the outside, but at the soul of that person as someone that needs saving. They may have very good reason not to believe in God, but we all know that belief doesn’t alter what is true so ask them sincerely why they became an atheist? Show them respect but ask them what their reasons for not believing in God since they lack all knowledge of all places in the universe? Why can they not deal with a God and that exists?

another fucking moron(believer) that twists the meaning of aetheism.
aetheists don't claim anything.
we just choose not to believe the ridiculous claims made by religious followers.
in other words, you're an idiot and I'm not.

Have you asked yourself, what if you’re wrong and there is a heaven and a hell?
If you don’t believe in something, does it mean it doesn’t exist? In other words, does what we believe change what is true? An example was that humanity was convinced at one time that the earth was flat but their “concrete evidence” of looking at the earth and seeing nothing but flatness didn’t make the world into a flat surface. What atheists believe and don’t believe cannot make something true or false?

you're the one making "claims".
not the atheist.
atheist just means skeptic.

What happens after you die and what proof of your belief do you have?
Atheists may say what happens to them after death and as far as the physical body, we can know that, but what about the soul of a man or woman? Can you kill a soul? Is this all there is after life? Is it nothingness or no state of awareness? How can they be so sure that there’s no afterlife? What if they’re wrong? Won’t it be too late them to believe in God (Heb 9:27)

atheist means that you trust there is no god or nothing relative above us

Would appreciate someone writing this:

April from TMNT 1987 is investigating a string of rapes in a low income area. Tracing the semen samples back to an old, shoddy apartment complex, the news crew speeds their way over. To their disappointment, it appears a rape has already gone down and the perps are evidently still present. From the shadows, two hulking figures known as Bebop and Rocksteady emerge and restrain them. Now Vernon must watch in horror as April endures and eventually succumbs to the beasts' forceful, tempting gestures.

turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/April_O'Neil_(1987_TV_series)

Post it here:

members.adult-fanfiction.org/register.php

archiveofourown.org/invite_requests
>>
Anonymous 01/27/18(Sat)23:33:28 No.758180637▶
File: fecaljapan.jpg (56 KB, 587x431)
56 KB
(OP)
ITT: We post erotic fan fiction ideas and hope someone writes it

Bebop and Rocksteady intend to rape Irma and April from the 80's TMNT cartoon, but Irma and April are so horny that they turn the tables on them and fuck Bebop and Rocksteady into tired submission.

(Feel free to change it and make the story darker if that's what you're into.)

turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Irma_Langinstein_(1987_TV_series)

youtu.be/qfxbqdshFxw?t=190 3:10 (This episode is a good example between April and Irma interactions)

Either way, I hope somebody here writes

What about bigfoot?

>Since atheists claim that there is no God
Wrong

can someone help me find this vid

Then why can't athiests define atheism?

am I the only one who's blown loads to her tight pee-pubscent body?

We have. All it takes is to reject your Fairy Tale.

We know about Aristotle was opposed to Plato’s “First Cause” but his own theory of causality is still an argument from universal causation. Plato’s basic argument in The Laws (Book X) was that all movement in the world was an imparted motion, and since everything is in motion, who or what caused that first movement? Who or what was the first cause of the universe? Where did matter come from? Was there a singular point of the beginning of the universe and all matter? Since matter must have a cause, Who or what was that cause?

I'll shove my cock up your ass

Are you absolutely sure there is no God? If not, then is it not possible that there is a God? And if it is possible that God exists, then can you think of any reason that would keep you from wanting to look at the evidence?

>Are you absolutely sure there is no God?
Enough to know I don't care.

bigger resolution?

Would you agree that intelligently designed things call for an intelligent designer of them? If so, then would you agree that evidence for intelligent design in the universe would be evidence for a designer of the universe?

There is no such evidence, user. And if there is, it will reveal itself. You worry too much about an obsolete soldier's religion

Would you agree that nothing cannot produce something? If so, then if the universe did not exist but then came to exist, wouldn’t this be evidence of a cause beyond the universe?

The main reason I dislike believers, Christian or Muslim, is that they try to force the world to conform to their belief system. Additionally you ask if there is a single component from which all thing were created. That question is too large to answer by any system of thought as we have very little knowledge of space and our place in it. It is a question that you will drive to suit your own belief and you have just defined religion. Obviously since we cannot comprehend how we became the must be a secular answer. Meh.

Would you agree that nothing cannot produce something? If so, then if the universe did not exist but then came to exist, wouldn’t this be evidence of a cause beyond the universe?

I'm just here for the butthurt atheists arguing with a copypasta.

Kek

why aren't you part of the best religion?

How can you believe the Qur’an when it states that “none can change His word” (Sura 6:115; see also 6:34; 10:64), yet it also says that the Bible is God s previous revelation (Sura 2:136; 4:163)? Yet you believe that Jesus never claimed to be God but merely claimed to be a prophet, and somehow the Bible got corrupted because it teaches that Jesus claimed to be God.

You seem rather rustled that there are other possibilities, user.

Would you agree with me that just because we cannot see something with our eyes—such as our mind, bigfoot, gravity, magnetism, the wind—that does not mean it doesn’t exist?

OP actually wants you to describe a Muslim raping his Iranian white girl.

Whatever it is, it's not the Judeo-Christian nonsense that's being touted as unchallenged fact.

Why do Muslims believe Muhammad is superior to Jesus when even the Quran affirms that Jesus was sinless (Sura 3:45-46; 19:19-21), born of a virgin (Sura 3:47), called the Messiah (Sura 3:45), performed miracles such as raising the dead (Sara 5:110), and bodily ascended into heaven (Sara 4:158), and Muhammad did none of these things?

In the light of the big bang evidence for the origin of the universe, is it more reasonable to believe that no one created something out of nothing or someone created something out of nothing?

Why don't you actually seek out a Muslim and ask them instead of taking potshots at them from the safety of your moms basement, user?

That picture is inaccurate. She has tits.

It's likely existence is circular, user. You are mistaking the previous process for the beginning.

Would you agree that something presently exists? If something presently exists, and something cannot come from nothing, then would you also agree that something must have always existed?

Do you pray five times a day? If you have not done the minimum requirement for a Muslim, how can you be sure you are going to get to heaven?

This guy gets it

Yes. The previous thing exists. That doesn't mean there is a God. A superior being could have created this flesh-loop and we're reliving it endless times.
That also means there is no God.

Because they try to pass laws that take away our freedom. Just because they believe in that bullshit doesn't mean the rest of us have to pay the price. Fuck hypocritical organized religions!

Why would I pray even once? I'm a atheist.
You're a closeted pedo, user.

>posting Sup Forums screenshots
you are a huge faggot

>you're an idiot and I'm not
>*tips fedora*

If it takes an intelligent being to produce an encyclopedia, then would it not also take an intelligent being to produce the equivalent of 1000 sets of an encyclopedia full of information in the first one-celled animal? (Even atheists such as Richard Dawkins acknowledges that “amoebas have as much information in their DNA as 1000 Encyclopaedia Britannicas.” Richard Dawkins, The Blind Watchmaker (New York: WW. Norton and Co., 1996), 116.)

can someone help me find this vid

There is literally no proof of your Judeo-Christian God. Mythology is not proof, else you would believe in Zeus and Athena, and you clearly don't.

Would you agree that if it took intelligence to make a model universe in a science lab, then it took super-intelligence to make the real universe?

I don't know. And you don't either.

In the light of the anthropic principle (that the universe was fine-tuned for the emergence of life from its very inception), wouldn’t it make sense to say there was an intelligent being who preplanned human life?

The lord jesus christ personally told me last night user

There is literally no such proof, so no. It would not "make sense" to posit such a theory.
You are literally frightened of the possibility of your life ending at death. And it is a reasonable fear, to be sure.
But to insist your stupid mythology is fact is just retarded af

Does Jesus speak with his cock squirting up your ass

>Be me
>Passive atheist
>See this post
>mfw

And more importantly, what created God?

Sadly, there is no evidence.

If humans are simply a process of random chemical processes over millions of years then how a non-believer be so sure their atheism properly represents reality? What if they’re wrong? What hope is there after this life if life is all there is? Does that rob purpose beyond the grave? Do you believe in an after-life somewhere? The Bible declares that “what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse” (Rom 1:19-20).

No, that is blasphemy

The main reason I dislike believers, Christian or Muslim, is that they try to force the world to conform to their belief system. Additionally you ask if there is a single component from which all thing were created. That question is too large to answer by any system of thought as we have very little knowledge of space and our place in it. It is a question that you will drive to suit your own belief and you have just defined religion. Obviously since we cannot comprehend how we became the must be a secular answer.

Most but not some are very insecure & have a victim mentality.

>Would you agree that intelligently designed things call for an intelligent designer of them?
Circular logic. Would you also argue that accidentally designed things call for an accidental designer? and..who or what designed the designer.

Funny how the only thing that effeciently refrains women from being whores is religion, yet even despite that some of these faithful sheeps try to bend the rules by taking it in the ass before marriage to remain “virgin

>Would you agree with me that just because we cannot see something with our eyes—such as our mind, bigfoot, gravity, magnetism, the wind—that does not mean it doesn’t exist?
Nor does it mean that it does. Your logic is just a mind game.

""You miss the point entirely with those mindless platitudes."You think the Bible is mindless platitudes?"Jack ..."

i'm triyng to find the vid for pic related, anyone got the link?

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

Hi, muslim here. I am in no way whatsoever supporting terrorism and rape, In fact I believe that religion is sometimes stupid, including mine. However, I am still a child but like to browse Sup Forums for the kek. I may be wrong, but I say it doesn’t matter what religion you are.

11 btw

Why do Muslims believe Muhammad is superior to Jesus when even the Quran affirms that Jesus was sinless (Sura 3:45-46; 19:19-21), born of a virgin (Sura 3:47), called the Messiah (Sura 3:45), performed miracles such as raising the dead (Sara 5:110), and bodily ascended into heaven (Sara 4:158), and Muhammad did none of these things?

Correct, but absence of evidence is a really good reason to not devote the one life you have to the worship and submission to a likely fictional totalitarian autocrat who sees what you think and threatens to send you to hell for thoughtcrime. A celestial Kim Jong-il.

Human brains are wired to hold strong beliefs, this is a scientific fact. Without religion, atheists need some from of identity/belief. Its why so many atheists are communists, sjws, etc. Personally, I've taken towards absurdism.

God was and always is and will be, why, because thats what makes a god a god, you cant limit god, becuase hes a god and theres only 1 god, the holy trinity, it's impossible to limit a limitless being

They don't have to be. What we need to, after throwing off theocracy and religious belief, is teach our children the ideals and ideas of Lucretius, Democritus, Galileo, Spinoza, Darwin, Russel, and Jefferson, and Thomas Paine. Then we're good.

tell that to Jerome's dad

Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God? Why do some seem to have a mission in life or an axe to grind against Christians or Christianity and even against God? Why do they detest a belief in something that they themselves don’t believe in? Since there is no Santa Clause, why don’t they go up to every Santa Clause they meet and rail against them or not existing since both don’t seem to exist to them?

been looking for full vid of pic related

Because people who believe in Santa Claus don't fly airplanes into buildings.

Are you absolutely sure there is no God? If not, then is it not possible that there is a God? And if it is possible that God exists, then can you think of any reason that would keep you from wanting to look at the evidence?

Are you absolutely sure there is no God?

I never said that there are no gods, although I am fairly certain that no god exists. I am, however, 100% certain that the god of Abrahamic religion does not exist, simply due to the fact that the history of the character, as detailed in the works about him, is not verifiable in history. The universe is billions of years old, and part of the character's fictional biography is that it created the universe around 6,000 years ago.

>is it not possible that there is a God?
yes

>can you think of any reason that would keep you from wanting to look at the evidence?
There is no evidence. I've looked.

Would you agree that intelligently designed things call for an intelligent designer of them? If so, then would you agree that evidence for intelligent design in the universe would be evidence for a designer of the universe?

That is not what the anthropic principle is. At least, not the WAP. Defined by Brandon Carter, it states that the universe's ostensible fine tuning is the result of selection bias (specifically survivor bias): i.e., only in a universe capable of eventually supporting life will there be living beings capable of observing and reflecting upon fine tuning.

>Would you agree that intelligently designed things call for an intelligent designer of them?

Yes.

>If so, then would you agree that evidence for intelligent design in the universe would be evidence for a designer of the universe?

Yes.

Unfortunately for your argument, there is no such evidence of intelligent design.