TRUMP GENERAL - RALLY EDITION

RALLY LIVE RIGHT NOW! SACRAMENTO, CA
>STREAMS:
youtube.com/watch?v=L2gX79_mlsA [RSB]
youtube.com/watch?v=lGQapMT6UQQ [ENG]
youtube.com/watch?v=-WyrOhU1B2w [DTS]

DONALD TRUMP’S BIRTHDAY IS ON JUNE 14TH. Tweet a picture of a handwritten/homemade Birthday Card message here:
twitter.com/Trumps_Birthday or email [email protected]

>Delegates Trump: 1,239!

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES
>Trump Memorial Day D.C. Biker Rally 5/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Is-VB73O6nw
>Trump kisses the banners of The Remembrance Project Moms’ children at Anaheim Rally!
youtu.be/fAMZTD_2Jss
>Trump Supporters Thanking Riot Cops in San Diego
twitter.com/BabesForTrump/status/736626581863563265
>Trump in San Diego, CA 5/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ljKFZchvV8U

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on The Savage Nation 6/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=BxdAdYhrx5Y
>Katrina Pierson full Interview with Chris Cuomo 6/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=3j6nND0NxnU
>Trump on Hannity 5/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=C6nGxq99dC0
>Trump Veteran’s Donations Press Conference 5/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=nqNnxCO0uVU

ENTERTAINMENT
>Can't Stump the Trump Update
youtube.com/watch?v=Jjrc3H-TE0U
>Donald Trump 2016
youtu.be/XuIMdo77o8g
>Jeb BTFO by Family Guy of all things
youtube.com/watch?v=EHSCiBvsm7w
>Hillary Clinton EVIL REMIX
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
>KINSEY: Everyone is Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=pmgGe_QUId0

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST:
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=qjHUjq-u3UA

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSxo9-Z5Ki0
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/01/flashback-kristols-candidate-white-working-class-communities-deserve-to-die/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/01/david-french-will-vote-donald-trump-nominee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>leaf impersonator

SAGE

THIS IS AWOOOOOVMENT

>30 posts early
SAGE

HIDE

FAKE

INTO OBLIVION IT GOES

FIRST AWWOOOO

I was testing Sup Forums x, I've been doing OP for several threads now.

ATTENTION:

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER,

NEWT GINGRICH VP = DONALD TRUMP JFK'd ASSUMING THEY COULD WIN THE ELECTION

NEWT GINGRICH IS THE ESTABLISHMENT VP PICK

HE IS BEING FORCED ON TRUMP BY THE GOP ESTABLISHMENT

PAUL RYAN AND REINCE PRIEBUS ARE PUSHING HIM VERY HARD RIGHT NOW

IT MUST NOT HAPPEN

NEWT HAS A TON OF WOMEN BAGGAGE, HILLARY WOULD ABSOLUTELY DESTROY A TRUMP/GINGRICH TICKET

THIS IS THE PLAN THE RNC AND THE US CHAMBER OF COMMERCE NOW HAVE IN MIND

NEWT NEEDS TO BE EXCISED FROM THIS MOVEMENT LIKE CANCER

ANYONE ON HERE ADVOCATING NEWT OR TRYING TO SPREAD THE MOON BASE MEME IS A PAID SHILL OF THE GOPe

>This has been a Sup Forums public service announcement

Hi. I'm look for the (You) section. Can you help me find it?

MAGA

160 DAYS UNTIL TRUMP IS ELECTED

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

When is the Trump-Clinton debate?

Don't worry, threads have been moving quick thanks to the rally.

>75818866
no

>you'll keep your guns
>you're gonna need them

What could he possibly have meant by this ??

I'm posting on the behalf of Kek today.

nobody will notice me

>testing Sup Forums x
Do not install any extension advertised in these threads

That is, unless you like being doxxed

This includes 4chanX

>not even mentioning he was pushing amnesty harder than anyone in 2012

>Trump jfk'd and Newt president
>Trump/Newt would lose to Hillary
which one is it?

It's a shame, I want those moon bases..

We all know a Webb, or Rand pick would be best.

Fuck you

>Trump accidentally says "7/11 first responders"
>All over Twitter and late night talk shows.
>Obama stutters for 20 seconds straight
>will get no coverage in favor of more Trump-bashing

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF WE IF WE IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF WE IF WE IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF WE IF WE IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF WE IF WE IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF WE IF WE IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

>Okey Doke

>Bill Kristol’s Candidate: It’s ‘Important to Say’ White Working Class Communities ‘Deserve to Die’

>According to new reports, The Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol wants fellow professional Republican and National Review staff writer, David French, to run an independent presidential campaign.

>The prospect of a French run has received some support via Twitter from professional Republicans who oppose the candidate selected by the voters. However, French’s prior controversial writings could alienate a core constituency of the American electorate— namely, white working-class voters.

>While Donald Trump has called on the GOP to become a “worker’s party”

>French went on to dismiss the struggles white working class Americans endure.

>“Citizens of the world’s most prosperous nation, they face challenges — of course — but no true calamities,” French wrote.

>While French suggests that the decline of America’s middle class and manufacturing power is no true calamity, others could argue that the greater a nation or culture, the more sorrowful it is to witness its decline — much the same way that history would mourn the destruction of the Palace of Versailles more than the totaling of Justin Bieber’s car.

>French insists that the devastation of the working-class’ livelihoods is unrelated to failed federal policies such as mass immigration

>French, instead, suggests that the decimation of these communities is due to the laziness of the American worker

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Really makes you think...

good

Where is Trump? Is it over already? what the fuck

This is awoovement, folks.

I only installed it to rid myself of awoos.

Trump is a lie.

/r/ing shillary hello everyone pic

>maga pics with blue board backgrounds

what the fuck

Nice meme

*movement

idiot

reading comprehension, try it

when is the California thing

GOOGLE "gun used to kill gorilla" FAST B4 THEY CHANGE IT

He sniped himself before it began

Well there was one just now and there's another one tomorrow 23 hours from now.

It's done

>Mr. French’s blame-the-victim approach is notable for two reasons. First, it presents a novel view of human sociology in which people can lose their cultural pride, their means of economic survival, their sense of identity, their self-worth, and even suffer direct discrimination with no corresponding fallout. Second, it underscores one of the unique aspects of professional Republicanism. While professional Democrats advocate for the use of government power on behalf of their base, professional Republicans like Mr. French seem to argue that their own base deserves what’s coming and, as penance, should be left defenseless.

>When readers responded with outrage to French’s piece, French doubled down in a post entitled “The Great White Working-Class Debate: Just Because I’m ‘Nasty’ Doesn’t Mean I’m Wrong.”

>In recent decades, these white working class communities — and their inhabitants — have been economically devastated and are quite literally dying off. A study by Princeton economists revealed that white, middle-aged working-class Americans without a college degree are experiencing a rapid rise in morbidity. The report found that the rise in their death rates was tied to, what The New York Times described as the “pessimistic outlook among whites about their financial futures.”

>“Only H.I.V./AIDS in contemporary times has done anything like this,” one of the Princeton economists told The New York Times.

>Even French’s boss, Rich Lowry, in his own column about the mortality rates of the white working-class, hinted that a kind of loss of social pride might be the cause. “The white working class is dying from the effects of a long-running alienation from the mainstream of American life,” Lowry wrote.

Hey Obama

"If"

Not even an official canidate and he's already been BTFO. Bill Kristol really knows how to pick him, doesn't he folks?

Starts an hour ago and ends 20 mins ago.

OUT

>Can't Stump
>Season 2

oh Stump. well done

HOLY KEK!

JUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

google is raysis

He's right though...

>gun used to kill gorilla
Oh fug

Is there a chance in hell Trump could win California in the general election?

he's getting off the plane now

unless this stream is a recording

In case you havn't seen it, here is Obama without a teleprompter

youtube.com/watch?v=mSxo9-Z5Ki0

IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF

Anyone making OCs right now?

I've been making gifs for a while, I figured I'd shoop this one.

Look at this idol of empowerment.
This symbol of women's strength.
This guide showing the way forward.

Have you ever seen anyone more qualified for the presidency?

How dare you xenophobes try to stop the will of the people by supporting FASCISM?!

Myself and my wife's son will be voting for our Queen this november, and so should you.

Really makes you think...

>implying open-source has the ability to track you

I'm sure someone audited it. We live on Sup Forums

Ordered my red trump hat from Trumps site. When can I expect it to arrive???
MAGA

WOW
O
W
my eyes have been opened

numale uprising.

F L I M
L
A
M

Why haven't those fucking leafs assassinated that stupid faggot yet? God damn.

kek

Now I wish I had gone and yelled something during those awkward pauses

so I see a pattern?

GET OUT OF THE FOURTH DIMENSION, DONALD!

Not unless a miracle occurs. But he can worry Dems enough that they spend money there, causing them to stretch their resources.

10-14 days

That wasn't a part of the script his masters gave him, was it?

Mine took 4 days but they had to ship it to Hawai'i

>Ironically, while French has said that his “life’s work” has been “building a conservative movement that represents our nation’s best hope for the greatness Trump claims to crave,” French’s candidacy could help install Hillary Clinton as President and put her in a position to end forever the chances of the conservative movement’s electoral success.

>As National Review’s Rich Lowry seemed to suggest more than a decade ago, large-scale Latin American immigration will be “suicide” for the Republican Party. As National Review warned two decades ago, “The Republican hour is rapidly drawing to a close … being drowned — as a direct result of the 1965 Immigration Act.”

>Today, the U.S. foreign-born population is already at an all-time high of 42.4 million. Every three years, the U.S. adds another city of Los Angeles made up entirely of foreign-born immigrants. Yet Clinton has publicly released on her website a plan to dissolve the nation’s borders within her first 100 days in office.

>Similarly, while French claims to be concerned about the rapid pace of Muslim immigration, his candidacy could help install a president who is openly campaigning on expanding Muslim migration. Based on the minimum numbers she has put forward thus far, Clinton would import 730,000 permanent migrants from the Muslim world during her first term alone.

>Yet admittedly, French is not opposed to all aspects of a Clinton presidency. As French has previously said, “On trade, Clinton will almost certainly be superior to Trump”— noting that Clinton “would probably maintain the trade-policy status quo, and while that status quo creates winners and losers — as any status quo would — free trade has long been an overall positive for American families.”

>The Republican electorate, however, seems to disagree.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/01/flashback-kristols-candidate-white-working-class-communities-deserve-to-die/

Note that the BUSH's were very in favor or NAFTA

Maybe. It's a hard sell.

i got my new t shirt on

14-18 days. Feels bad man.

Holy shit, you ain't lyin'

Thank you for that. Thank you.

Tell me what you would do to please daddy?

~15 days for mine

leafs suck

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/01/david-french-will-vote-donald-trump-nominee/

why did obama turn into a motorboat?

mark levin's voice is absolutely disgusting.. I tried to get into him recently and it wasn't for me.

fixed

not the ones in the Trump thread

>Bill Kristol

>Bill Kristol is sitting in a room somewhere, probably a nice one
>One he can't pay the mortgage on if the think tank and PAC money dries up.
>He laughs softly to himself, as the madness creeps in
>French! The idea cuts through the scotch, lending a moment of hope
>A tweet goes out, even w/o buy-in from his supposed white knight in waiting
>The madness only deepens after that

>Erick Erickson sees the tweet, buys in.
>Sam fucking paycheck is at stake
>Maybe the house in Macon can actually be paid for, if the illusion is kept alive

He started 20 bings early; spoke not quite 40 minutes...it was over by 7:20 P.M. PST

Tomorrow in San Jose will be a different story...I hope he speaks for well over an hour and BTFO every SJW/Paco/Dindu throwing their temper tantrums

crack
also he cannot speak without a telepromter

he's a recreational drug user and he's on his way out which means less responsibilities, more drug intake (he also has a fetish for male prostitutes)