/éire/

Not in education, employment or training edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_k8zyfU4A
ibtimes.com/gamer-dies-internet-cafe-after-three-day-gaming-binge-hardly-anyone-notices-1787936
met.ie/latest/rainfall_radar.asp
limerickleader.ie/news/home/254204/verses-of-the-quran-wrapped-in-bacon-sent-to-limerick-mosque.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wagecucks

Jokes on you, faggot. The father used to make me and the brother clean the house when we were like 8, I've years of experience with scraping stale piss off a toilet and scrubbing floorboards.

The only use a woman has to me is giving me my sons.

did it for a month there in a bakery/chocolate factory, was packing muffins and cookies and shit in boxes
had about an hour or two of "free" time a day

McCaffrey's?

A lot of people don't do these things out of laziness or lack of nescessity tho. I don't see what the big deal is.

People don't know how to cook because their mammy does it for them, or they prefer fast food to the time it takes to create a well prepared, healthy meal.

People don't clean their house because their mammy does it for them, or they prefer to live in a stinking cesspit.

What I'm trying to say is it isn't a lack of knowledge preventing people from learning how to do these things, it's a lack of principles and motivation.

Sick of all you cunts desu.

Mise freisin.

Sorry, your original post was reasonable. I was getting wires crossed with another post.
You're right that the college lifestyle can be a detachment from the responsibilities of the working world for some and maybe validate and encourage some childish habits rather than change them. Most students are like that in the first couple of years, a lot change and grow as they become a senior and spend time on work placement but I'm sure not all.

nae, Ina's Kitchen, place in Walkinstown

I think /éire/ needs a new meme

back to /s4s/ niggerino

My granny's brother owned a ferret for hunting. She was terrified of it but couldn't say it because then he'd scare her with it. She even had to muzzle it a few times, knowing that if she refused he'd know she was scared of it.

Whats for dinner?

Beef olives,carrots and roasted potatoes.

All prepared by my mummy :)

Chips and nuggets with bread. Maybe curry too.

Nothing. Literally just in the door. Too tired to make anything.

Not healthy desu.

A stir fry with chicken, peppers, mushrooms and carrots.

I'll just conserve energy for the evening. I've no food here anyway, except for a carton of milk and some butter.

Go to the shops lad.

But it's raining and I've already taken off my shoes for the evening.

You're such an old man. You should have got something on your way home. At least you could order takeout, it's better than sitting there going hungry.

Order takeaway then. The only reason I can understand for skipping meals is forgetting to eat while playing games for hours.

That's why you don't game without Doritos and Dew in your vicinity at all times.

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

magine having some crazed loon as a mother

I already do.

sauce on your image?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_k8zyfU4A

Even if I had food next to me I wouldn't go to eat while playing. Only scrubs distract themselves with such petty things as hunger. I have trained my stomach to the point that I go hours without feeling hunger. As soon as I stop then it comes rushing to me.

ta

Careful lad. You don't want to end up like those Koreans
ibtimes.com/gamer-dies-internet-cafe-after-three-day-gaming-binge-hardly-anyone-notices-1787936

That's a bit...sad.

Can respect this tbqh. The patrician way to play games.

shut up...faggot.

Bit homophobic desu.

/marbh/

this is the best timeline lads

There are sadder people here.

forgot pic

Yeah? Tell me all about them.

Don't believe him. /éire/ is home to the finest intellectuals of Ireland and we are all productive members of society with loving families of our own.

They call him "general collins"

bullied collinsfag again lads

There's a lot of sad intellectuals. For many it's a requirement.

Is Link an Ulsterman?

Everybody knows happy people can't be intellectuals.

what's the best town to drink with some laddies in Eire?

Gaillimh.

any club recommends?

>clubs

I don't like clubs much so my opinion might not mean much. Carbon is the most popular but it's a bit shit. Electric is alright but it tends to be dead outside of busy nights. Coyote's is full of old people over 30.
Really I'd say you're better off with the pubs.

Falling in love with some of the LC qts they showed on the news lads.

>qts
*doubt*

>Watching TV
>Watching RTE news.

I suppose you'd prefer BBC wouldn't you.

Rain's coming in hard now lads. Guess my exact GPS coordinates.

>RTÉ
FTFY.

Don't stain my wife with your british media sentiment.

met.ie/latest/rainfall_radar.asp

S M Y T H
M
Y
T
H

Great post. Defend your waifu.

Yeah I like toy stores too.

Yep I'm there.

>tfw you're 28 and never worked once
>imployers reject you cause no experience
Why live?

I was just going to go out for a walk too.

Army will employ you :^)

It's absolutely fucking bucketing down right now lads.

Or is it?

Get a degree, work experience is part of most college courses.

lol

Why not volunteer to get experience?

Keep thinking I'm still in France.

I have poor health and never had a gf. Army will only aggravate my plight.

>working for free

I'm too old for this.

There are loads of mature students in colleges or twenty somethings who go to college when their career doesn't work out.

You may as well be talking to a brick wall when it becomes to NEET's. They're responsible for their own demise.

It's not too late to kill yourself, you know.
Also I'm 27 soon and almost in the same situation.

The dreaded right-wing backlash

limerickleader.ie/news/home/254204/verses-of-the-quran-wrapped-in-bacon-sent-to-limerick-mosque.html

>join Ukrainian army
>get PUTIN'D

What a bunch of lads.

In Jewkraine if you're 25 and you have never worked, it'll be very difficult to get a job even if you have a Bachelor degree. If you're 30, forget about ever going to work. I hate my cunt.

Fuck off collins. It was probably you you attention seeking dope.

Wrong person, rebbitfaggot.

>Varadkar willing to consider 'different approach' to secure Ibrahim Halawa's freedom

What does he mean by this?

I probably will eventually.

That's a bit of a self damaging society if that's true since it forces you to be dependent on social welfare.

He's willing to be Sisi's Sissy.

Looking forward to the day all the NEET losers from /éire/ top themselves once and for all. Their existence can be forgotten.

It was a joke but anyway. Better try to enter some uni, or take your clothes etc and go travelling around the world. You have nothing to lose.

i will go to the bars after the clubs with my new woman
ty laddie love you

Aren't you NEET?

He's been promised Ibrahim's freedom in exchange for Ireland joining Egpyt in the revived United Arab Republic. Inshallah a chara.

also is weed easy to get?

It was a self-deprecating suicidal joke lad.

I think so but I've only got it off friends who've bought it from someone else. You might find the odd spliff going around at some smoking areas.

I'm not.

Cool thanks for the help if you ever want to come over here ask anything on /polska/ i will help

Rain has stopped. Time for the walk.