Well no because

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

I was practicing jujitsu at the comedy club.

He's JAAAACKED

seriously though I feel like Joe Rogans podcast has really changed my life. A couple years ago I had no idea what I was doing and had no motivation. Started listening to his podcast like last year, and it's so nice as an autistic introvert to hear conversation and he's usually interested in the same shit I'm interested in aside from MMA which it's cool to hear about but I don't fuckin care on my own about. Fitness is now a big part of my life and I finished school and got a much better job than the retail shit I had. I feel like I am much better at conversations now too, just have more to talk about from the just general knowledge you get from listening to him and all his guests.

this pol meme it stupid
joe rogan is a well informed dude and his podcasts are good.

"When I was on fear factor - They brought in a baby chip, and it hit me a few times. Those things are made of wood, like solid wood."

"Have you ever seen a chicken eat a mouse bro - those things are dinosaurs mannnnnn."

is it bad that I can hear that in my head pretty much precisely in Joes voice?

>this
joe and his guest talked about glutothione and the benefits of taking it, never fucking heard of the shit. Did some research starting taking it, fucking thing changed my life. Feel great every day of my life, no bullshit.

>baby chip

its true man, he talks about how murrica has made guys soft and how as a man we should be hunting ourselfs and stop being bitches. Also aliens and shit.

I mean, I see a lot of the generation of 20 year old guys these days and they're all severely overweight or twig boys, I do live in Canada though.

kek mfw this meathead things everything that shits out of his mouth is profound even though all the people he talks to just agree because he's intimidating. Pothead faggot

he has the drugs

OP is just a faggot
Joe gives good fitness advice and overall view of how soft this generation is in regard to pc bullshit. Along with alien and dmt convos and the occasional joey diaz bullshit. Joe has one of the best podcast currently.

His best attribute as an interviewer is that he lets them speak. None of this commandeering the conversation, trying to fit it into his style, he just gets the interesting person to ramble into exposing themselves, their thinking, their personalities.

Good example: his interview with Jordan Peterson vs Cathy Newman/Channel 4's interview with him.

his latest podcast with Mel Gibson on stem cell was fucking good
check it out faggots

Jaime, could you pull that up- there it is, see?-
"Sad manbaby on message board tries to drag a successful martial artist and network personality to his pitiful level"

Guys like Him and Bill Burr get paid to be professional bros

I had to nope out of there when Mel started clicking his pen. I hope he comes back though to just do a regular podcast.

Yeah, I enjoy it too, but then I realize I'm listening to the podcast because I'm lonely and will never be able to hold conversations like it.

Rogan is a gullible dolt

I have chickens and peafoul shits no joke
Fucking dinosaurs