Prove me your food is better than ours

Post the delicacies that originated from your country that you are the most proud of.

pic related.

Wrong Pacha

Glorious arepa is unbeatable

Can't beat a delĂ­cia desu

>how will monkey ever recover?

Shut up, dog eater.

I thought that was Colombian.

Venezuela and Colombia are the same thing.

>implying your country has food

this is my uma delica

Is that a thicc tortilla?

We should start eating insects to be honest family

does it taste good?

Some are top tier protein, but I read somewhere that the problem has to do with farming them in mass. I have no issue with eating bugs but if they become available as food it would be in the form of protein powder.

SOUP DE ESCARGOT C'EST DELICEUX

It's literally just thick tortilla.

Crickets don't taste bad either. The texture is weird at first, but if you've eaten shrimp with the shell on before, it shouldn't be impossible to handle.

REE

How do they taste? also how do you harvest them? open a portal to the combine overworld or something?

lmfao chinese dutch btfo

Really?, i thought one of its benefits was that they were easier to produce than meat, thus being less of a burden to the environment. I should read more of that.
I wouldn't mind the taste of some insects, i just wouldn't want them alive and twisting on my plate. I think if they become widespread, we woud eventually find a way to make them very tasty
I believe they are found in trees, which they make their home. Some of our indios eat them raw out of the trees deep in the amazon jungle

I think you're right about eventually making them tasty. I mean, it can't be that hard, right? Just dip them in sauce or something