I need more soyboy memes in my life

I need more soyboy memes in my life,
I cant find the video where the soyboy is absorbed into the asshole, losing his switch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLUjitiZAW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying you're a macho alpha male

Soyboy detected

>how dare people like a video game company that isn’t Xbox, a system for true chad normalfags like me!

I don't give a fuck which console is better, I just love the soyboy memes.

Soyboy memes are made by fucking normalfags who thought Sup Forums was edgy and cool

what's the whole cardboard thing about? kek

plot twist: soyboys ARE normalfags. the normalest of fags.

why do these trigger people so bad? holy moley

Nintendo Labo

nintendos making some play-center activity kit for kids where all the bits are made of cardboard. Honestly, for kids it sounds kinda cool, but nu-males are swarming to it. naturally.

Is avgn a soyboy?

yup. shouldve retired in 2013. nobody wants to see a 38 year old guy whining about how nothing's like how it was when he was a kid.

Nope

That's why these memes work

wife out late again tonight, james?

youtube.com/watch?v=hLUjitiZAW8
came across this while on my look for the soyboy getting sucked into asshole video.

thats depressingly accurate.

wat

It's fucking poetic on how I miss every single detail a soyboy has

Why can't memes be good anymore. Soyboy is normie friendly, you faggots need to step up.

You should get back to Botw, maybe your wife will let you sleep with her if you make it, and you wont have to sleep with Jaden

lol. insecure cuck detected.

t. undertale fan

what is undertale

Welp you faggots ruined it, just enjoy memes, let them die after their time has passed and thats it, I shouldnt even be explain this...

Ruined what?

that's not a plot twist, you dip. Soyboys are normalfags that pose as geeks

i was hoping that the change in political climate would whip the ex brony cuck feminists back into shape but im losing hope. i think the damage is too deep. sometimes i really think it would be for the best if russia just nuked/invaded us.

daddy needs to spank them

Another Soyfag detected, layoff the soylent, buddy.

kys faggot

bump