First movies just a psycho killer

>first movies just a psycho killer
>suddenly a super powered monster
Why

It was alluded to repeatedly thru out the original that he "wasn't a man" or was "purely & simply evil" and in the original he does walk away after 6 357 or 38 caliber shots so it really wasn't that much of a stretch.

I'm literally watching the film right now lol.

he gets shot in the face like twice and thrown out to the ground from a high window. He is the original "I don't gotta explain shit" pointless slasher villain

a trained psychiatrist who had seen some shit prior to meeting him flat out says he is a monster after getting to know him over a few years

you calling Loomis a liar?

He was loaded with lead and walked away lol

No he wasn't shot in the face until the end of 2.

That is what makes him scary not pointless.

Don't Breathe kind of did this, except in one movie

beginning
>just an blind exvet, strong but not superhuman, has trouble telling where the characters are at certain points

third act
>can literally survive anything and knows where the characters are at all times, was just pretending to be retarded

the end
>omniscient evil god

still a pretty suspenseful movie tho

Because franchises ruin the first film. Always. This, Nightmare on Elm St. Hell, even Star Wars is ruin by most of the sequels.

Dr. Loomis shot him SIX TIMES

first film (the only one that should be regarded in any serious discussion) could all be explained by tard strength. the other films were just cheesey cash ins

I really wish the crossover with Hellraiser happened so Pinhead could have ended that shit franchise.

Elm Street 3 is good and New Nightmare is on par with the original

>Michael Meyers opens the box
>The cenobites are afraid to touch him because of muh pure evil

Would have been pretty gay

Qu'est-ce que c'est

If Pinhead wasn't scared of that thing at the end of Hellraiser II, I doubt he'd be afraid of a guy in a mask.

sounds hilarious

anglais s'il vous plait, baguette-fag

He gets stabbed, shot 6 times, falls out of a second story window and is good enough condition to instantly vanish. Sounds like a super powered monster to me.

Hellraiser is a worse franchise though, even as great as Pinhead is

2 & 4 are fucking great.
2 is basically just the rest of 2 it's one long film and their is no drop in quality in 2 at all.

If we're comparing the later sequels of both, I'd say Hellraiser is better. Halloween was always more of the same plus some stupid cult shit.

no it didn't

Myers is beyond human, is pure evil. Carpenter has said this a million times, not to mention Donald Pleasence saying it like 300 times in the first two films.
Do you tools even watched the film?

>loomis walks away from a giant gas explosion with a limp and burns on 5% of his body
Maybe ol Donny is a bit pure evil himself

>tard strength heals knife, neck and bullet wounds
Um, no.

No argument, though?

fa fa fa fa fa faaar better

how the fuck he hijack the bitch who kill his daugther

Were the remakes worth watching?

I think so but I seem to be in the minority. Robert Zombie's Halloween 2 is one of my favorites in the entire franchise.

No, they're not. The Halloween remake was probably the worst horror movie remake I've seen yet.

I'm not sure there's one remake of a classic slasher film that's worth watching.

Actually, I take that back, The Hill Have Eyes(2006) is pretty good, might even be better than the original.But I think it ends there.

because he dies then comes back as some kind of demon