And what are you, user, huh?! You think you're a fucking political activist...

>And what are you, user, huh?! You think you're a fucking political activist, holed up on your shitty Chinese cartoon imageboard? You're nothing but a pissed off little giant lashing out at everyone because you can't get laid!

What did he mean by that?

Whoa, really gave me noggin a floggin'.

I dont think a neckbeard would have the patience or diligence to procure dreadlocks for himself

>patience or diligence to procure dreadlocks for himself
Doesn't take much honestly. For natty dreads you just let your hair grow long and dread itself after not washing it or you can pay someone to dread it for you. If he can buy phones and computers, he can pay a hairdresser to dread his hair.

I'm glad I stopped watching this show after season 12

Why? Maybe it became the greatest thing ever.

>any cartoon past 10 seasons
>becoming the greatest thing ever

Woah, you mean to tell me they don't air cartoons on TV like at at all?

Yea

Its nice to see trolling called out for what its become.

It used to be purely about the lulz, until nerdarios started getting delusions of grandeur.

Just browse the Sup Forums catalog. They are too busy trying to false flag #draftourdaughters than have an actual political debate.

Just because I haven't had sex in 2 years doesn't mean I can't get laid..

I'm j-just b-busy all the time and saving up for a house rather than spending it on b-bitches.

Name one show that has done this

yeah like facebook and all the normie twitter hashtags forced every week are any better

the real reason the media is talking about this shit is because they get triggered by people calling them names on twitter and saying what stupid hacks they are

haha bro i'm #withher too bros for hillary am i right

Sup Forums might claim One Piece

why u mad brah

South Park

What's the problem? South Park is pretty right about the depiction of trolling. Perhaps not the AESTHETICS, but the shit Gerald told him, the thing Garrison said "Oh I can say I'll rape them all to death but joke abotu women and that's too far", and a few other things are pretty spot on.

They aren't FUNNY, but they have a point.
Last season was better but there's been an episode or 2 that was okay so far.

Chinese cartoons are below shit tier by default

Nah, that's just an excuse Sup Forums likes. To avoid saying their theories are shit, they'll discount options because "I no like-y" or "don't count because it doesnt fit my puzzle". Taiwanese moving pictures can count because they are cartoons just the same.

But did trolling really turn political or did idiots just start accusing everyone who didn't agree with them politically of being trolls?

It can be both. I think South Park is just sayign SOME people think they are being political when they are really just being assholes. Which is spot on.

>Which is spot on.
It really isn't, that's just an excuse stupid people invent to avoid having to deal with the fact that some people out there genuinely hold those kinds of political views, they're not trolling at all.

No, that's not quite what I mean. Look at the Skankhunter example. He insults women NOT because he wants to protect men or whatever> he just likes being an ass.
Others troll because they think they have some idealogue (ignore politics for now) and they think they are fighting for it. They really just do it to be mean or for the lulz. No real constructive effort is happening.
Though, yes, some of COURSE believe they are helping but they aren't doing shit.

I feel like I'm misunderstanding something here. Clarify if I missed it.

its always weird when old and new characters are next to each other.
The detailing on the two is pretty different.

One Piece is weeb trash

You're right. Never actually thought about that.

If they changed an old character, everyone would complain.

Ya MAAAAAAAAAAN! IT's all about the bantz!

Fucking spare me. There are "safe spacers" on both sides who get triggered when their precious worldview is made fun of.

If you're bitching about this season of south park, or anytime they made fun of a hotly debated cause...I have some bad news for you.

You just might be a faggot.

>last season was better

Last season was the same unfunny shit. Before, they used to manage to make a point AND being funny.

They DID make a point and were funny. I was laughing when people confused ninjas with ISIS.

yes. Sup Forums has hijacked trolling in general and utilizes it for their dipshit conspiracy politics and trump shilling, the draftourdaughters shit is the latest very dilligent shilling/trolling attempt by them

That was like the one good-to-ok joke there and still half the episode was about Randy, not the boys doing ninja shit.

>PC Principal before the last episode
>Tweak and Craig
>FUCK EM ALL TO DEATH
>insulting Trump before it became a meme; him being Canadian
It was better than that.

They've changed Mr. Garrison and Cartman's designs and no one cares.

>dipshit conspiracy politics
It's not a conspiracy when it's mainstream news now, Hillary.

>draftourdaughters
I wish this was real, I wish that only women get drafted into the military.

This won't make it easier to fuck traps, user

And you think they think they are political activist and they are not doing it because they think it is funny? You don't think they think it is funny to see feminist say they don't want that kind of equality?

He meant "we made this episode in one day and now we stretch a one episode story arc across an entire season".

trolled desu

How so?

>anime

youre right, i sould totally make a cartoon show out of card board and then put political messages in it

>Sup Forums claiming Wan Piss
Yeah, okay.

I don't know why they make those details, it's just more work to do, why they would want to do this while SP was always made in as lazy way as possible

Gerald is completely correct. I come to Sup Forums to laugh and shitpost, occasionally recommending a foreign film. People here who get angry at Sup Forums related things or hate women and black people seriously are just sad to me.

>anime
Please go to your containment board