Another night

Another night
Another drinking thread
How'd your week go Sup Forums and what are you drinking tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4sB5gE9T6N8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I WAS drinking Guinness, now I'm going to sleep.

So early and on a saturday.
Hope the best to you mate. I'll drink in your stead

It's nearly 2 am here

how lonely are you

Exactly early. Drink till 6am or till you run out of booze. Thats how I do.
Meh tier. Haven't really had a friend in well over a year but I go on plenty of outside adventures on my own which is nice.
How you havin it, straight?

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

I have to go see the doctor tomorrow, so unfortunately I need the rest.

Thats no good mate, hopefully all goes well for whatever you have to see him for.
Dats gay mane

Lol it's just a test so I can work, nothing bad.

tbh op im a little dissapointed in your choice of drink, but hey a drink is a drink, so you do you, what number are you on?

Not too high
I took a nap just before drinking and just chugged down number 4 and cracked open number 5.
Have an 18 pack not including all the other beer I have so goal is to finish it which I usually can do. Also, whats wrong with tecate. It's 10 dollars for an 18 pack and decently tasty compared to most things in its price range. What are you drinking?

Rocks, man.

Yer the dude that posts in nickel threads. Your promotional asthetic is similar but you reek of the same sense of self-righteous alienation. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not patronizing you.

Drinking stoli and grape vodka now; was martinis earlier.

Why do you post?

i'm triyng to find the vid for pic related, anyone got the link?

i guess im a little spoiled so im not gonna hold tecate against ya, especially for that price. youre pretty solid bro. like i said im spoiled cause my liquor store has a 24 for 10$ deal during the week for out of season stuff so i get off a lot easier than most, but this week i got 12 24oz big boys which count the same as a 24 pack. im drinking redds blood orangeale at 8% and ive got 2 left out of 12 so yeah im pushing through

After 30, though im not there yet, your carb intake is a real consideration for the functioning alcoholic. Still working out the strategy myself, but i think light beers (esp. in mechlada or chelada format) and moderate (lol 8 standard units) liquor use is a decent diet.

Pale ale.
Fine, off next week, vaca.
Quit smoking weed 2 days ago. Today is day 3 of no weed.

My bfs cum

>Why do you post?
Cause drinking with friends is better than drinking alone is it not?
Though I am confused by what you mean by self-righteous alienation.
I've had reds but never seen that flavor. Sounds really sweet, hows the taste?
I eat 1 meal a day and then drinka ton of beer more often than not, so thats how I keep balanced. Most things I snack on are sardines or beef jerky. Never sugars.
Why are you quitting, for job drug test?
neat

see i have one really big meal during the day when im drinking and then after that i dont have to worry about eating afterwards but i know the carb intake is ridiculous so i just deal with being a fat mofo until it gets warmer caus living in the northern us is a bitch and its boring

where is nickel?
he disapeared 2 or 3 weeks ago out of his own thread during an ongoing conversation, to be not heard of up to now.

its technically "redds wicked" but yeah ive hardly seen it myself which is why im guessing i got it on sale, but ive got to ask, because i love flavor does the pepporoncini actually taste good after the beer? because with a mexican drink that actually looks good. and yes it is sweet but after youre already drunk its one of those kinda drinks where you'd drink it to keep you drunk, not to get drunk.

The man comes and goes. I know as much as you do. Not everyone is a hard core alcoholic.
Peperoncini is actually really delicious after a good beer chug. A pickle is a common beer food but the pepper is better cause you can eat it all at once and its spicy, which I prefer.
Aw if its sweet I'm less interested, but I'm a fan of trying new things so I'll look into it sometime if I ever see it.

I mean that to seek friendship from anonymous is kind of obscure and though you’ve stated that you haven’t really had friends for a year you would go so far as to call us friends.

You seem to be doing well enouh for yourself judging by the equipment you use.

So you’re lonely. This is a lonely thread and I guess that is why I am here.

I knew this all along but I suppose it is time ti say it.

Are you happy? Do you feel lonely? Do you want a partner?

cheers lad

Went alright, No complaints i guess. Chilling and drinking Busch beer, cheap and not the worst. As a canadian i prefer old style Pilsner or molson canadian though. How is you're night going op?

oh cool i like spicy but i will have to definitely have to try it with a less sweet drink. but if i can take your mind away from your usual taste imagine a HI-C Orange (if youve ever had one) with alcohol

Page 12 bump

I guess I'll answer each question.
Am i lonely? Not at all, I can feel lonely a times most certainly but it's less often than not. I really enjoy peace and quiet. My favorite hobby is fishing which I always do alone specifically for the silence and peace away from internet and other people.
Am I happy? Yes and no? Thats a tough one cause I can't honestly say I'm happy. I don't enjoy my current living situation and I hate being a neet, but I have a house, a computer than most, and internet. So it works out, i'm not, not happy but I want to improve.
Do I want a partner? Of course, I always kind of thought I'd be married by 24, but not isn't killing me really. I care more about my career and life than I do any sort of significant other at the moment. I have a girl on reserve though who when I get shit settled I could date so I'm not a out of options person.
Cheers to you as well
going good, spent the entire morning beating dragonball fighterz, but now I'm at that sensation when you get finished with something good. Like a good book, movie, game, whatever, and I want more and to talk to people. But I can't talk to my friends since they haven't beaten the story yet and I don't want to spoil them.
All in all good though, haven't had many or maybe any Canadian beers, are they different from american beers by a decent amount? Cause I've had your whiskey a lot and its pretty sweet in comparison to american whiskey in my opinion.
Never tried HI-C Orange and alcohol, is that actually a common drink?
But if nothing else I can add cinnamon to the drink and make it better, cinnamon makes all sweet drinks better.
Was only on page 6 mate, I'd have had it if it go too low. Takes a minute to make post and drink at same time.

lol no I dont know if youre from america but HI-C orange is a popular drink here or at least it was. and its pretty damn good, but dear lord dont add cinnamon to it you will make it worse. blood orange is a flavor that should stay in a non alcoholic drink or just the fruit itself. but someone decided to make it alc9holic and its not so good but when youre drunk the sweetness makes it easier to put down. so on a scale of 1-10 blood orange is a 3.

Wat are ur goals?

What you clearly don't believe in the power of cinnamon then as I do. Though yes I am american, and never once heard of anybody combine HI-C and alcohol. I figured it'd be an american thing since HI-C is just fake orange juice and sugar. Closest thing I know is SunnyD and Rum and I only know of that cause of a meme video.
Work until I can pay for pilots school and then become a pilot.
College way too expensive and I doubt I can find anime women who like anime in the business industry.

Haha i used to play dragonball z games when i was a kid with all my friends, was so much fun back then. I myself really enjoy fps open world games. Fallout, far cry, Bioshock. Canadian beer is awesome haha Standard alcohol % is around 4.7 (busch) 5% (canadian,Pilsner) up to about 6 or 7% as far as i know. I've always enjoyed the classic molson canadian because when i was growing up that is what most people i knew drank. Eventually got into pilsner, which has more of a ''bold'' acidic flavour. Haha Have not drank much liquor since high school haha house parties n stuff. Nowadays i just puke when i drink whiskey or vodka etc. Canadian beer is awesome!

holy hell then im sorry, sunnyD and rum sounds like hell, but just imagine a screwdriver but way more bitter, and a shit ton of sugar added to it, thats what im drinking, btw dont ever get blood orange redds

Drinkin on some good ol' Jack Daniels and finishing off my last platinum cheers my dude

So youre a fisherman huh? My man! What kind of fishing you do? Basic worm and bobber fishing? Bottom fishing? Predator fishing? Fly fishing? And also whats your favorite fish to catch?

You can not chug out of a straw no matter how many straws you use. Life lesson
So you regretting it? I have only had one blood orange drink and it was "blood orange twilight soda" from hot topic. That was before I started to hate sweets but even then it was too sugary. Now days I bet it would kill me or make me feel like I'm gaining diabetes.
Good going my man, how you havin that jack?
I enjoy all games but the more competitive the game is the better for me. So fighting games/mobas/fps do well for me.
The percent isn't too much higher probably about average or slightly above average for american beer, next time I go to my big warehouse I'll see if they have any beer specifically from there.

How can you not handle hard liquor though? You just chugging it straight or something? It's just like any alcohol the more you have of it the better you will be attuned to it.

What do you do for a living brotha? You mentioned that your focused on your career?

Britbong University professor here.
Had a fucking magical week tutoring a bunch of arrogant, know-it-all, foreign fucking pricks as per usual.
There are more Asians in my classes than any other group, they are from all around the world and always fucking interrupt, asking questions that they should have the temerity to be ashamed of.
The Americans are the worst, they think they are hot shit but they all seem to have been taught to the same standard as a 12-year old.

It's 8:30 am here, I'm still awake and have been drinking this (pic related) since around 4 pm yesterday, I will be opening bottle 3 in a couple of hours if I don't go to bed soon.

I'm only drinking because I don't have any weed.

Started off with Jack and Coke but decided just to do straight shots now

Blended whisky?
You are a fucking philistine mate, any single malt will piss all over that piss you're drinking.
Educate your palate and spend a little extra to get something far superior.

oh yeah im regretting it but alcohol is alcohol, and you definitely feel like youre getting diabeetus

Well i drink beer on a daily basis and drink till i slur or pass out (between 8 to 17 beers). So when i drink liquor i still have i guess the same ''mentality'' as if i was drinking beer. So i will usually drink too much of it too fast etc. Next thing i know its 5am and i wake up on the staircase. if i do drink liquor though it is usually gin. Tangeray is really tasty with pretty much anything. i guess i never learned to tolerate the hard stuff haha. What can i say im a beer guy

I've done every fishing you've listed but fly fishing. That shit seems like too much work and kills the entire vibe of relax fishing for me of sitting down the whole time and relaxing.
I mostly do bottom lake fishing for catfish and do alright, but my favorite is ocean predator fishing. It's just pricey to pay for renting a boat and all the other shit to go fishing compared to just driving a few miles to a lake and fishing.
Was doing bartending but bar closed down so currently neet and looking for a new job. Just basic wage slave shit.
Two questions, you seem to be on your first tear, cause wouldn't it be common knowledge everyone is stupid by this point if you have been a professor for a few years?
Second question, what subject? Math was my only good one personally, I'd be same low tier on most subjects, and if it was history I'd be lower than average cause it's boring and slept through.
Gotta do what you gotta do.
Was high quite a bit recently cause was gifted with a grams of weed, but I can safely say I prefer being drunk over high.
youtube.com/watch?v=4sB5gE9T6N8
Thats how you do it, more drunk you get the less flavor matters.

Exactly my dude

Whats your full name, birthdate, social security number and your mothers maiden name?

I love some good bottom fishing! For me I love lake/river predator fishing for muskie and other agressive fish. Nothing fights like a pissed of northern! Oh and btw, if im fishing I HAVE to be drinking. Its too synergistic to do alone

You fucking tawt. Yer not cut out for this. The reason the americsns seem like children is because they question your most basic assumptions. Prepare to learn from your students or die.

Gin still taste like grass to me personally. Unless its super high quality and even then I see it's nothing great so rather just have any other hard liquor. Nothing wrong with being a beer guy though, could be the exact opposite which is more annoying.The kind of guy who refuses to drink beer and will only drink hard liquor despite being a complete light weight.
I've had a lawyer find out who I am and know everything about me a post I made in a secrets thread before. If they could do it with literally no hints on to who I actually am you can too.
Seems like a good time, I'm actually rarely drinking when i fish. I've only done it once or twice and thats only on lake, never on a boat/ocean fishing. Should do it more often but don't think about it since I start fishing in the morning and go till the evening and don't think about alcohol until after the fact.

What happened to the other drinking guy on Sup Forums? The one that looks like this guy from earthbound

That guys name was nickel. Only thing I could assume is he got his life in order. I know he has a job and thats it. So best of luck to him.
He does look a lot like your image though.

I hate fucking light weights who play it off like they're fine and then proceed to only want hard liquor and get shit faced off like two shots

I don't hate light weights personally. Cause they make me look bigger and better than I am when drinking. Though I do dislike light weights who talk big when they can't even chug a beer much less handle 3 or 4.

Gotcha! Well I got a question that needs an honest answer. When was the last tune you got laid my man? Be honest now cause the only one your lieing to is yourself

Week was pretty dull and slow... Drinkin pbr and playing battlefield. I see u on here a lot... What state you from?

True

I honestly don't think I've ever got laid to a tune/music.
Not pre game or anything, my shit was at most always from a movie/tv show straight into bedroom.
I'm from kentucky as in born, but posting from california.
Which battle field you playing, I never really got into BF4 and its the only one I have never bought out of all of them. I just keep hoping one day they will remake BF 2142. Fuck I'd still play it as is if they brought it back. It was a gay above it's time and never got popular and I don't know why.

Cmon man you know what I meant. Last TIME you got laid. No offense but an alcoholic who posts reguraly on Sup Forums doesnt strike me for a ladies man.

2142 was good? Damn lol I never gave the game a chance because it looked gay! Anway, im playin the good shit! Battlefield 1943!!!!!! On the xbox 360 brotha. Keepin it classic!

I mean last time I got laid was through tinder and that was a year and a half ago.
Shit people even still play xbox 360/1943?

Yeah they still play. Takes a while to find a match though to be honest

A year and a half.... Dear god. No wonder you publically exhibiting your alcoholism and trying to find "friends" to chat with while you drink... You have no social life outside of woek im guessing. Sorry bro I feel bad for ya