Say it once and say it loud. I am Chinese and I am proud

Other urls found in this thread:

themoneyillusion.com/?p=27257
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-32638047
thesun.co.uk/video/news/exclusive-interview-with-london-bridge-terror-hero-millwall-fan-roy-larner/
itv.com/news/2017-06-08/bouncer-describes-moment-he-fought-off-three-terrorists-in-london-attack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1.3 billion people and all you can find is about 5 webms
SAD !

55,000 Brazilians were murdered last year, 5,000 of which were kids, yet one video from 2006 in some poor village in China has done more to make China look evil in the eyes of the world.

Western media spreads everything negative it can about China. But videos of that Brazilian chopping up his wife and eating her? Maybe buzzfeed or liveleak.

China is simply held to a far higher standard than the other shitholes in the world.

what happened there? is there any context or story?

themoneyillusion.com/?p=27257

>I checked online and it looks like Brazil has averaged 1.5% RGDP growth over the past 3 years. In contrast, RGDP in China has been rising at about 7.5% per year. In per capita terms that’s a roughly 7-1 advantage to China. Ouch. (Sorry to my Brazilian readers for mentioning 7-1, but I just couldn’t resist.) What could explain such a vast difference?
>There's the deeper mystery of why more people don’t talk about Brazil as a failed state. Why this continual hyping of Brazil as the country of the future? Recall it’s one of the original BRICS
>And their per capita income is $12,200 and going nowhere. It’s a mystery to me. And it’s also a mystery as to why they get such a good press. Why aren’t they expected to grow like China? The soft bigotry of low expectations? Is the mental image of Brazil the beach life in Rio, whereas the mental image of China is hard-charging, sharp-elbowed businessmen in Shanghai and Shenzhen? What do you think?

chinks being chinks

He humiliated the beta NEET by having a proper job and possibly gf

>literal dozens of people happily walking by without intervening
>"JUST BECAUE ONE PERSON KILLED SOMEONE IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT EVERYONE IS BAD"

An insane guy attacked a kid. The kid lived and only suffered a few cuts. Insane people normally suck at causing real damage.

Of course, most people don't go fight the crazy guy with the knife, but everyone likes to think they'd be that white knight who would.

GENOCIDE THE CHINKS EVIL POLLUTING SUBHUMAN IMMORAL DIRTY FILTHY DISGUSTING CHEATERS DOG EATING JAPANESE RAPEBABIES NO WOMEN CRIME FILLED FAKE STATISTICS PLASTIC RICE SUBSTANDARD CONCRETE POOR QUALITY SLAVE WORKING SWEATSHOP DRUG DEALING COMMUNISTS LIARS!

I believe that's all the insults against Chinese. I saved everyone the need to post ITT!

>people walking past watching
>when they finally come out they let him walk off

What sort of sick society is this?

I fail to find the knife in that webm.

t. Chang Wang

>The kid lived and only suffered a few cuts.
But he was stomping his delicate cranium against the pavement?

Except that three people intervene at the end and risk their life fighting the crazy guy.

I know you love thinking you would fight the crazy guy with the knife, but most people don't when it puts their life on the line.

Do we need to discuss one video from 2006 for the 81902727161th time?

wtf?? sick

>let him walk off

Where do you get the "knife" part from?

Children's skulls are naturally more flexible, among other bones, they tend to cave in rather than fracture

what fucking knife cunt

Ummm didn't you guys just have hundreds of people fleeing the attackers a couple days ago and not helping the wounded?

People don't normally charge in to fight crazy people and risk their lives.

Yes and the people failed to see that as well.

Not an argument.

This is from hundreds of sources.
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-32638047
Says he suffered a few cuts and a skull fracture, but survived and recovered fully.

ah ok then so the guy did nothing wrong and we don't need to be disturbed in any way watching that video

good to know this is considered OK in spain

Umm it was an example. Most people don't go fight the crazy person and risk their lives for others.

To me, it looks like someone knifing someone else to me. How could most people tell? I am no expert on how dangerous the guy was. Neither were they.

I never said that you fucking piece of shit

Enjoy getting run over and knifed.

you honestly would just walk by while watching someone drive a toy broom into a childs head? You're a fucking dog.

>one neet who only dares to attack a lone child when he thinks that no one can see him, tries to run away as soon as someone comes up to him
>several brainwashed death cultists ramming people with cars and using real weapons, won't give up until dead
yeah, that's totally the same thing

On a side note you know dozens of people jumped in to confront the terrorists who happened to be wielding knifes? Doesn't that say something for Westerners?

>a millenarian nation is doing better than a 200 years cunt fucked up by iberians and CIA what a surprise

Fucking chink chonk nip nong

>uh we ignore kids being killed right over our eyes, but brazil is fucked up, so thats ok

>Of course, most people don't go fight the crazy guy with the knife, but everyone likes to think they'd be that white knight who would.

You should start to think more highly of people

thesun.co.uk/video/news/exclusive-interview-with-london-bridge-terror-hero-millwall-fan-roy-larner/

itv.com/news/2017-06-08/bouncer-describes-moment-he-fought-off-three-terrorists-in-london-attack/

Yeah, you can fuck off. If someone scrawny fuck starts kicking a child in the head it's not hard at all to fucking do something.

I went to Spain once and the first day I was there I saw people kicking a dog to death in the streets

Empathy is for the rich and well-fed

then why the fuck Sup Forums autists post this same fucking webm over and over again. and a few other ones like the collapsing escalator and a child run over by a truck.
hello it is fucking 2017.

Feel shame to see this.It takes courage to help others in china.

did you saw how that woman tried to reach for the child and the other stoped her? had she touch the kid she would have been liable of what happened even if she was just trying to help, this kind of behavior will surely become natural down the line, and indeed there are ton of videos of dead or dying people in china and people just walking around like they don't give a fuck, I guaranteed that doesn't happen in spain and it doesn't happen in México and I doubt it happens in brazil, that's what makes us different

I never said that.

Likewise, this situation is not comparable to London.

That's a fucking retarded argument. What the fuck are you even trying to say?

So out of 25,000 people, a few went to help? In the video, only 10 people are present. 3 help. One is the kid. And one is the insane guy.

Kill yourself

Out of the 25,000 who were there. Not comparable to a situation in an alleyway with 10 people.

>25,000

it wasn't fucking 9/11 calm down

Source?

This same shit happens in India every day. It happens in every developing nation.
>it doesn't happen in Mexico
You people have thousands of beheadings each year. What the fuck are you even trying to argue?

>twenty five THOUSAND people were first hand witnesses

is this another one of your 'the guy hada knife' facts?

if there was a video camera filming the shit than happened there it would be posted here too you know. Nobody expects anything of the Chinese people, just for them to serve the west and the companies they work for.

>That's a fucking retarded argument. What the fuck are you even trying to say?
Can't you read?

You shouldn't measure how fucked up is your shit hole putting Brazil as counterweight

Brazil is a young cunt and got fucked by the tugas and Murica

You fucking dog eater

>literal dozens
Two people are not "literal dozens". And you whole country is just happily walking by without intervening while your whole country is falling apart.

They ran after him.

COME ON EVERYBODY 一起來 對父母為孝 對兄弟為悌 對朋友為信 對國家為忠 對人則有愛心

>your whole country is falling apart
epic meme

especially coming from a balkan flag

Are you trying to compare violence by criminals that hold into power with violence into each other to a unjustifiable attack to a child?
You sure must be retarded

>hurr durr what is bystander effect