We get it...you’re gay

We get it...you’re gay.

lmaoing irl @ manlets

maybe it's just hot out

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS

What the fuck, are those supposed to be shoes or something?

why is this so funny

Grimes is so brave you guys

Ugh

this is why i'm socially conservative

You're the one posting an image of manbutt on Sup Forums OP

it's not even about the gay though. it's just this is such a fucking ugly aesthetic

What is the homosexuality rate among paedophiles again?

I thought gays were suppose to have good taste in fashion

angsty young ones do everyone evens out eventually

idk but i know the pedophile rate among you is 100%

>heteronormative shit gets shoved in every LGBT person's face everyday since child birth
>non-binary person expresses their sexuality
>"We get it... You're gay..."

Heteros everyone...

fucking this

/thread

It’s from a music video, bigots

it is not sexuality it is fetish
wearing latex and makeup DOESN'T DEFINE YOUR SEXUALITY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nice bait

We're not a joke. We're real people. Try leaving your room every once in a while.

Don't really have much to add but yeah I agree with this.
Is arca actually non binary though?

My heteronormative shit consists of me wearing a shirt and pants and holding my girlfriend’s hand in public. Non binary person expressing their sexuality is walking down the street in assless chaps sucking on a dildo and screaming in my face if I dare look at them the wrong way. Get fucked. Toxic faggotry is as obnoxious as toxic masculinity.

why is he wearing cyborg legs

he thinks thats a good analogy at the end

>why is he wearing cyborg legs
manlet

It wasn’t an analogy and that isn’t an argument.

Who here is actually not offended or bothered by this at all

he said openly gay people are analogous to the toxic masculinity label which is wrong

me, arca's shit is dope and that's literally all that matters to me

I miss the cool London björk and the lads she hung out with then, not a fan of this New York mid life crisis gay björk.

I kinda wanna beat him up desu

more like
>wholesome normie (straight or gay) relationships get shoved in degenerates faces
>degenerate expresses their BDSM tendencies
>"We get it... You're gay..."

We get it, you're straight.

you should attend therapy

No. I said nothing about openly gay people. I said toxic faggotry. Gay people that have to shove their gayness down your throat are obnoxious. Normal openly gay people that don’t make gayness their entire identity are perfectly fine. Super flaming faggots are equally as obnoxious as straight guys that talk about pussy all day.

This is why trump won

This. The world would be a better place if there were no heteros.

You're deranged.

Actually, I lost my virginity to a childhood friend at the age of 13. Sucked dick and everything.
Why?
Obnoxious people piss me off. Not sure why, but cries for attention from strangers drives me up a fucking wall. And that's all this is, some faggot crying out for attention because, oh man, it'd be one helluva crime if the random passers-by didn't know how unique this shrunken headed stringbean really is.

>non-binary person
pfffffffffffffffft

>all heteros disappear from earth
>fags and lesbians realize they have to fuck genders they’re repulsed by or go extinct
Lol enjoy your mental illness.

>90%+ of population is heterosexual
>complains about “hetero narrative”

consider an exit bag

Same could be said about someone walking around looking like a fucking DC comics villain.

By the way guys SOY UN MARICON

cause violent impulses towards people who've done you no real harm are kinda crazy my dude

you want to touch him without feeling gay, huh?

The same IS said about such people and nobody minds

You know what? You've got a good point, man.
Fair enough.

I'M A LOSER, BABY

>walking my daughter to school
>get pissed that some grown man is walking with his ass exposed in the middle of the day
>can’t say anything because he’s gay and I don’t want to be accused of a hate crime
Have some tact, faggots. Be gay as you want but the world isn’t your father, you don’t have to constantly get back at us.

nigga fuck yo daughter the worlds a crazy place

+1

Quit typing like a nigger

+1

say nigger out loud publicly for once

yeah, offending the sensibilities only counts as harm if you're a numale

I can't because it's illegal because white people are oppressed

How about mind ur own business and get anger management

Also fuck you and your hypothetical daughter

ive said nigga like a dozen times on the subway felt good

how bout you cover your ass fucko, before I put a boot in it

nah that's shit's just gross. those freaks need to control themselves.

if its not illegal they actually dont u gonna do something about it?

No. As a fan of electronic music and as a gay man, I really respect what Arca is doing. It reminds me of Silent Hill, and I'm pretty sure he must be with a guy that has HIV or something because that seems like a strong undercurrent in his performances and his lyrics on the last album. Which is why he pushes this dark sexuality all the time, to demystify the disease. Or at leas that's what I get out of it.

What

Pretty sure public nudity is illegal, degenerate

Butts are shown in cartoons all the time. I think she'll probably just laugh. It's not a big deal.

>faggot walking down the street at 11am with his balls hanging out of his pants
>mind your business shitlord!
Libtard logic, ladies and gentlemen

also if he weren't gay, getting convicted of publick nudity/lewdness would land ya on the sex offender registy