Just Happened

Just Happened
>Playing CS:GO with a funny guy from my previous game
>Load into new game and there's a girl who immediately starts talking a bunch, even trying to order us around
>She doesn't sound drunk, high, or anything (will be important)
>Me and the guy I'm queued with begin fucking with her
>Average stuff, like when we get killed we blame it on her, we make fun of her in general, tell her to shut up and she's talking way too much (which she was)
>She is kinda banting back with us at first, it's all funny, and she surprisingly doesn't mute us as she begins to sound more annoyed
>This goes on the entire game, with us making fun of her, and she eventually just kinda starts mumbling every time she talks, completely hilarious
>We make fun of this too, of course
>She eventually, in between mumbles, starts literally crying
>She cries for about 5 seconds before kinda sniffling and, still mumbling saying "I'm good, I'm fine"
>Wtf
>She keeps mumbling, we back off for like one round, and mildly start fucking with her again because shit's hilarious
>She leaves the game and goes offline
Any stories of times you fucked with people on an online game? Preferably roasties who probably get their asses kissed for being a girl playing a game.

no what is wrong with you?

that was plain rude, you should apologize to her and probably but her something off of her wishlist.

LMAO
>buy her something off her wishlist
Do you want her username so you can buy her games and have a real life girl talk to you sometimes?

that's normal woman behavior

no I'm not the one who hurt the poor girls feelings.

you should really learn something from this.

I hope you're ashamed.

Yay, you made a girl cry by making fun of her.
What an amazing accomplishment, everyone in fifth grade is proud of you.

Yeah, well the thing is....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

kys, faggot.

I'm all for funny stories of quick-witted people roasting someone.

But you were just being a retarded asshole and mistakenly believing you had anything worthwhile to bring to the world.

did OP take the bait or are you the fag?

Back in the bo2 days i killed and flash banged by teammates in hardcore. I also trapped them in corners using the riot shield. I only did this to guys who sounded like assholes, screaming and insulting other players.

Tbh that was the most fun i had with bo2. They´re reactions were priceless and i always died with laughter.

I support this behaviour.
Toughen up people

where can i find this video?

No, it was all actually quite "quick-witted"
It was only like 5% of her talking and us calling her a dumb bitch or something. Most of it was extremely situational.

does anyone have the link to pic related?

oh lemme guess
you're one of those retarded faggots
who, when someone points out a problem
behaves as though that person is crying
instead of actually taking notice
you're one of those braindead retards
who makes teamplay impossible
because you're too busy doing something stupid
to realise that your actions matter to others

yeah you can get fucked

fucking retards in this thread taking the morale high ground and white knighting some random bitch online.
if you dont have the mental stability to take insults or the logical reasoning to mute harassers then you shouldn't be on the fucking internet let alone csgo

imagine being this pathetic

Nice slam-poetry, faggot.

Virginity secured.

Man, I miss BO2.
Last Gen was better for both games and communication. I've been in so few games on ps4 where people actually talk, while on xbox 360, 10/12 people in a COD lobby had a mic.

>when someone points out a problem
behaves as though that person is crying
No, as you can see in the OP, she literally started crying for a solid 5 seconds. Funny shit.

OP here.
I want to reply to the overwhelming amount of whiteknight, beta orbiters in this thread, by saying you're all pathetic. I will post her steam username if you fags want to buy her games and send her money.