Wakemeup.png

>THIS IS WHAT FEMINISTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

Other urls found in this thread:

jiv.sagepub.com/content/19/4/427.abstract
archive.is/6Gn2B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

really makes you think...

Correct me if I'm wrong but if I have sex with a dead body and it's not consensual...is it rape?

So rape is basically mushroom stamping someone now?

Why isn't it both?

This is a piss poor analogy but it isn't really wrong. Research has proven that violence is a big part of the enjoyment that most rapist get out of the act.

This pic just shows how shitty they argue.

The thing is, those research show that it is violence that turns the rapist on. Therefore it all ends up with sexual tension in the end regardless. Also yea the analogy is fucking retarded, when you're hitting someone with a spade you're not gardening, but you're actively having sex with someone, albeit not consensual, while raping someone.

>Rape is about sex not violence. If a person sticks their penis in you without your consent, you wouldn't call it MMA.

Wait how is this wrong. I'm impressed this came from a selfproclaimed feminist. Non-violent rape cases such as a girl changing her mind after a drunken escapade is the madness.

How is this in anyway bad or crazy?

Spade is a racist term for niggers. That bitch is a racist.

So I guess if you revoke consent or get drunk and have sex it isn't rape then by that logic?

Also, jiv.sagepub.com/content/19/4/427.abstract

>Research into rapists’ motivation has produced somewhat mixed evidence
regarding men’s predominant motives for exerting sexual violence (for a
review, see Ellis, 1989). In a study conducted by Scully and Marolla (1985),
convicted rapists mentioned the desire for excitement and risk taking as often
as the desire for sex or domination. Based on interviews with convicted sex
offenders, Prah and Ayerakwa (2001) concluded that these rapists underestimated
the severity of their actions and were mainly concerned about satisfying
their sexual urges

newfag mistake right there rip

Rape is sexual violence. Claiming it's just violence and not sexual... It's like calling wine beer.

Anyway! If you need a retarded analogy to get your point across; maybe your point is retarded in the first place

so if i fuck someone without their consent but i'm not violent in any way it isn't rape?

Basically this. It's a clumsy and ridiculous comparison she made, but rape and even pedophilia is largely based on urges for violence and/or control.

If a clown is raped in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it really count as rape?

>Bantersnatch

>fuck due process

how do you even begin to argue with this autism

sitting here at my computer i can think it out but if anybody said that shit to me in person, id probably just stare at them for a few minutes trying to comprehend the bullshit they just said while they gloat and think theyre right

of course, and thats retardedly obvious which is why it perplexes me that shes proudly proclaiming it

but the think that differentiates rape from just flat out domestic violence is the fact that a dick goes in somebody

is she trying to say all violence is rape...??

Rape IS about sex. This rape = power bullshit was when feminists found out blacks rape more than whites, even without taking per capita into consideration. This is the same horseshit as saying bank robbery is NOT about money.

At this point I think it's women who "don't understand rape" because they can't seem to figure out what the word actually means and when it applies in any objective sense at all.

What is rape to a male?

>Forcefully having sex with someone who does not want to have sex with you.

What is rape to a female?

>Controlling of the power involved from the violence that he feels that also is really about destroying the spirit of the entire gender that hes always afraid of so he tries to control through the manipulation of various forms of non consensual engagements that display power of patriarchy over the victim who's power is destroyed and but also empowered by surviving the destruction of their unique womanness and silences her soul voice and and and and...

You get the point.

If you're wearing gardening gloves and standing in the garden you have a higher chance of being hit with a shovel.

only if the clown is a woman and everyone will believe her.

>hitting someone with a spade is gardening

What?

The analogy would be someone trespassing on your lawn and planting tomato plants.

The thing is, usually it's not about sex in the first place, but if the rapist gets off to the violence, it's in turn about sex again. Kind of a catch 22 deal. Pointless to insist that it's not one or the other..

nope, cause the concept of "crime" doesn't exists when police is not around

>you wouldn't call it MMA
Of course not.
It's more like jiu-jitsu, using the energy of your enemy against them. The only things mixing are bodily fluids.

Most serial rapists are sexual sadists, but opportunistic rapists exist too.

She actually raises a good point though, a point that renders her intended meaning twice as retarded.

Rape IS about violence, and there is nothing violent about having consensual sex while intoxicated. That is not violence, that is a choice, and if it is a regrettable choice then that is still on the fault of the chooser.

This whole rape debate can be so easily settled by simply establishing some level of intoxication where it stops becoming voluntary and starts to become the male taking advantage. A simple and logical level to use for the mean time would be if the bar or establishment thinks the girl is too drunk to be ordering drinks. Something tells me that a lot of these rape claimers would still have been allowed to order drinks when they made their choice to have sex.

Also even in these cases, rape without force or violence should always have a slightly different definition, rather than outright calling it rape.

>gardening with a woman
>accidentally throw dirt on her because you don't realize where she's standing
>get arrested and charged with battery a week later

I do call it gardening because you're a hoe.

How can I say he raped me if I enjoyed the sex and kept going back to see him afterwards? I know! I'll just say rape isn't about the sex! It's about something else so that means I was raped!

>Rape IS about sex. This rape = power bullshit was when feminists found out blacks rape more than whites, even without taking per capita into consideration. This is the same horseshit as saying bank robbery is NOT about money.

This

I know this feel.

Do you ever feel like people just throw random trendy words together to sound smart on the Internet?

>This is the same horseshit as saying bank robbery is NOT about money.

That's a good analogy.

/thread

hSo what about when I rape women by getting them drunk and passed out? Or When I drug them? That's really not violent desu

Rapists get their kicks from overpowering someone and forcefully having sex with them, not violence itself.

Generally male-on-female and male-on-male rape consists of physical restraint and forceful entry, while female-on-female and female-on-male rape consists of either taking advantage of drunken people or restraining them another way.

Christ, these people are retarded.

wow, really makes you think

RAPE SIN'T ABOUT SEX!

IT JUST INVOLVES INSERTING YOUR GENITALS FORCIBLY INTO ONE OR MORE HOLES AND EJACULATING.

BUT IT'S NOT SEXUAL!

That's retarded it's by definition unwanted penetration of any type. If it's just violence there are different levels of assault ranging up to 1st degree murder for that.

It certainly has the potential to be violent, but someone could just say "pull ur pants down or I'll kill you" and rape someone without any violence at all. Like using lots of lube, all slow, gentle strokes. This bitch is downy as fuck.

So if I coerce and pressure a drunk girl into sex it's not rape because I didn't use any violence?

>Interesting dilema...

OH AND YEAH YOU CAN REPRODUCE BY RAPING A WOMAN AND THUS PASS ON YOUR GENES WHICH IS THE ONLY FUNCTIONAL PURPOSE OF SEX BUT IT'S NOT SEXUAL GUYS.

>implying leftists will reach the logical conclusion this quote implied and not just use their trademark double-think to avoid the cognitive dissonance

Guerilla gardening is a thing.

so it's not rape as long as you only do it because you find her attractive and want to have sex with her.

Kek. You seem to have some deep insight into the minds of rad-female. You should start your own blog full of inane bullshit like this but mix in subtle red-pills.

You are retarded, ye those things like violence and domination turns on the rapist, but but in the end these things just fuel his sexual desire.

>Rape IS about sex. This rape = power bullshit
Wouldn't it be cheaper to find a hooker then? kinda silly risking so much for so little.

>Would you kick someone to death and call it MMA?

He's because because she said he's bad

He's bad*

>Rape is about violence
>it's rape if a guy doesn't ask permission every 30 seconds

pick one, feminism

If rape isn't about sex, then why are there so many more rape victims young women instead of 80-year-old grannies? You'd think that if it was all about violence and asserting power, a weak old lady would be exactly as desirable, right?

>theyre both drunk so they both cant make logical decisions
>only he gets charged
"muh equality"

I know i shouldn't let myself get sucked into the metaphor but so what like... is she a dyke who doesn't think that "sex" means "sticking your dick in a vagina", or what? What's she really trying to say with this? That sticking your dick in a vagina = hitting someone with a foreign object?

Is this like jew conditioning to teach shitlib men to hate their dicks?

What about transrape, you cis bigot?

Adam Corolla destroyed this when he was still on Love Line. I was about 13 at the time, so I don't know if I can find it.

Dr. Drew said pretty much the same thing in the quote and Corolla responded along the lines of, "yeah, it's a violent crime, you just happen to cum at the end of it. The second you cum while performing the act, the act becomes about sex."

Came here to mention this.

plebbit had a thread on rape, jezebel copied some of the comments before the mods went on a censorship rampage

archive.is/6Gn2B

a lot of it seems to come from when the girl initially is into it but then says no. seems like its more about sex than anything. none of these were premeditated, wouldn't they be premeditated if it was about power?

So women are literally jumping into guy's beds and stripping naked, then saying no, and we're never supposed to ask them if they did anything to get raped?

Seriously?

I mean gosh yeah I guess that would explain why we're never suppsoed to ask them if they did anything to get raped, if that's the shit they'd answer with

Really makes you think...

I think a lot of this either comes from dykes or women who just hate men so much they can't imagine us having feelings, but there are a lot of one or the other who seem to think "penis" literally means "blunt plastic object" and don't get that we like to fuck because it feels good.

there's a whole subgenre of bitchy shitlib tweeting about "why do men want to have anal sex with women,but they don't want to be pegged up the asshole" because they can't see a difference between a man having sex with a woman with his penis and a woman sticking a plastic object shaped like a penis into a man's butthole.