Be 23

>be 23
>joke around about dating 30-40 something coworker.
>joke about marriage and winning her over
>calls me up
>"would you like to marry me 'user'?"
>holyfuck.jpg
>I'm down, not doing much beta looks.
>quickly talk about the possibility of moving in
>end with, "I'll give you time to think it through user."

tl:dr Sup Forums should I marry my older co-worker for her to get US Citizenship?

She has a kid, makes more than me at our workplace. She's cute not 10/10, maybe 8/10 with a nice figure. We hold hands here and there but I am so confused guys.

Post pic of her

if you had to come to Sup Forums to ask then the answer is no, it will fuck your life up

Only if she agrees to fuck like rabbits.

do you mind me asking what country you're currently living in?

This

This

Murica

and she's from?

> thinking she’s not in it to take advantage of you
> thinking she won’t leave you at her earliest convenience (bet your bottom dollar she knows exactly how long she has to be married for citizenship)

I couldn't find photos. No FB, IG, and I don't know her snap

El salvador

True, that's also why I'm thinking of making clauses or using it to my advantage and get something out of it.
I could commit, I currently pay no bills and don't have much to leave behind.
I don't think she actually knows how long we have to be married for. I'm cool divorcing afterwards too, but I don't want it to be a pitfall for me.

This has got to be bait. Nobody is this stupid.

OP DEM SALVI BITCHES ARE CRAZY DUN DU ET MAI FREND

I worked out a deal with a good friend of mine that I met in college. She was an international student from China, 9/10. She wanted to fast track citizenship instead of waiting to get work visa/sponsorship here, which isn't even guaranteed given our shitty immigration system. I married her so she could fast track (3 year until naturalization). The conditions of me doing this for her that I made her sign in a written contract were that we had to be a couple, we had to live together, and that I could demand sex up to 10 times per week and she couldn't refuse, otherwise I'd divorce her. You best believe I fucking used all 10 times per week too, but through the course of the 3 years until she could become a citizen, we actually did fall in love. Still married to this day, 12 years later.

Oh fuck, I forgot to add.

>controlling ex husband
>had her like a pet when she was on LOA
>prior restraining order against her
>other coworker told me she came to work with a black eye
>ex husband is a douche
>comes talk to me about her issues
>has cried two times in the past

>I'm geniunely nice towards her and want to help her develop some self-esteem and self worth.

Start by dating her and see where this goes
Might be the start of something good

Don't.

Dude she's going to do what all foreigner women do....Cuck your ass for a green card, then divorce/leave your ass for a more stable/higher value man....

Happened to a relative of mine. Brought over some chick from Asia, got married/had a kid, then cucked his ass with a divorce for a Cop.

Must have been fun raping her in the early days.

This is the only right answer

She's going to take out a life-policy plan on you and murder your ass after 5 years.

My roommate and friend of like 20+ years had the same thing happen to him. Fob from the Philippines started hanging around him, he was desperate as fuck for some pussy and the kind of guy that would literally fuck over anyone if it meant a little attention from a girl. She gives him a blow job and he instantly falls in love. Date for a bit over a year, she treats him like shit and controls his life. Tells him she's gonna be deported in 3 months unless he marries her. Marries her. Has a kid. Treats him like shit. He's fucking retarded and still has the mentality of a teenager and thinks marriage is all fucking and video games. It's not. She starts cheating on him after 5 years. Divorces him. Now his credit is fucked and he's bitter as shit.

>tl:dr Sup Forums should i marry my older co-worker for her to get US Citizenship?
I know, it's hard to figure that one out

This. You're 23. You don't need to fuck up your life by jumping head-first into the dumpster full of baggage this woman is carrying. I can already see you trying to rationalize it by overestimating your emotional and mental fortitude. Lending a shoulder to a crying woman every once in a while is one thing, but throwing yourself into a situation where you'll be regularly dealing with that is draining as fuck.

Also, controlling, douchey ex husband? Why the fuck would you want to paint a target on your head like that? It's not worth it, man.

Don't give a fuck about OP's situation. Just want sauce on hot pic.

are you seriously considering it ? shes a 40 yo used piece of meat. Get your shit together user. The only thing you can get out of this is sex, which you can get around every corner for enough confidence or cash. Just don't do it man, not with a 40 yo bitch.

Kek, I had to reverse image search it. It's some guy's artsy phottography on tumblr

/thread

>if you had to come to Sup Forums to ask then the answer is no, it will fuck your life up

if you had to come to Sup Forums to ask then the answer is YES, it will fuck your life up

>be me
>work as a programmer
>meet an indian chick who's married
>husband makes double what I do
>flirts with me daily
>constantly comes over to my desk asking for help
>insult her, ignore her, and belittle her accomplishments
>seems to like me more the bigger the asshole I become

I'm getting more and more tempted to become a Chad.

been looking for full vid of pic related

OP bug out you dumb motherfucker.

EJECT EJECT EJECT.

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

what is she /10?

Thanks guys, I'm going to think the rest of it away.
you're right I am trying to rationalize everything. I was even thinking about asking her out and see if it makes more sense to pretend date and get used to the idea of if.

GET US SOME PICS OP. NOW!

eh, she's about 5/10... short, kinda chubby, but fair skinned.

She's nuts. Its all here in what you just said. Her ex has a restraining order against HER! The craziest people latch onto the nicest normal people they can find. Its how they get their attention and self-esteem bumps.

DO NOT!

>implying the dude is in love with her and not figuring out how to benefit from her needs

People will answer with racist or romantic bullshit. Truth is getting married for practical reasons is the best way of doing it, you'll probably fall in love eventually. Just make sure there's sex involved.

Do it OP. And when you inevitably get tired of her shit and develop a crippling bath salts addiction, commit a double murder and post pics. Also eat the child. The younger the meat, the more tender and sweet it is.

pics or it didn't happen

You have very little to gain and everything to lose. If you want to provide her emotional support, think about why YOU want me to to do this.

If your trying to just bang her then tell her you need to think about it, fuck her (she'll be down with the possibility of green card dancing in her eyes) and never let it get past hooking up.

She's full of red flags so I wouldn't even fuck her because it's only a matter of time before some of her baggage is yours.

Remember : Never stick your dick in crazy.

sounds like a typical poo/10 to me

Yeah, I'm not in love with her. I could possibly love her and treat her well, but I don't know about falling in love.

haha I think about that. she says if we go through it, she wants it to be a secret and nobody can know. I think it would also causs commotion in our department at work. which probably adds to 'don't stick it in crazy' arguement

Get off of Sup Forums Austen. You and Daneillia don't have a chance. You're going to end up fucked over by her ways. Let her ass get deported.