Do you guys go through panty drawers/steal panties?

Do you guys go through panty drawers/steal panties?

What was your biggest score?

Here's some dirt

If we use robotic pesticides we can eliminate the need for chemical pollution of our food and weapon crops, please farmers, please, sorry, i need your help, i need to help you, sorry, you need to help me.

>Biggest score

I've sniffed Shelby Wulfret's used panties.

Used to steal my step-sister's panties and jack off with them. Pretty sure she knew but never said anything about it.

Used to Jack off on my sisters panties.

Kik numbtt94. Have gf 23 yo looking to swap her nudes/plenty of creep pics of her in return for your partner. Also like hearing wwyd with her

My gf sister

Roomates fiances

story?

kik:internetalways

love panties lets chat

Snap: larsmolenschot
I can search for my sisters panties

She hot ever hear them have sex

Anyone ever hunt down sex toys?

Ex girlfriends mum, had a pink dildo

I look after my brothers and girlfriends house sometimes when they go on holiday, I always dress in her clothes and cum over all her panties in her drawer.

I've also stolen a pair from a girl that I went to university with and cummed on my cousins and her daughters.

op[ still here?

born 1989
been fucking since 2007
didn't get into the panty shit until 2014
go hard to this day
bit awkward when you move out of your mums basement and forget the 6 month old used panties you requested from an old girlfriend stashed in your wardrobe. don't mention it to this day

although latest girl was a (before me) clean as fuck (intelligent) higher strata chinese girl. moved to rimjobs and tongueing her ass as a guilty pleasure, I ask she says no but whenever I do it she straight moans and doesn't say no then. sort of got me over panties.

wait 2010 I stole a housemates panties when she was out of the house out of her dirty clothes, sniffed, rubbed, fapped, returned.

Sister after a long car journey

>biggest score

Previous

Used to steal my wife’s (now ex, unrelated to story) younger sisters panties when we would visit at Christmas. Started when sister was maybe 16? She’d visit when my wife (then girlfriend) was at uni for weekends and thought it was funny to flash her tits at her sister (my gf) when she thought I wasn’t looking. Great young rack. One time we helped her move out of boarding school (hs) and she was standing on the window sill to take down some hanging decorations; wearing a peasant skirt and it went all silhouette against the light from the window — pubes! I was pretty much obsessed with her crotch after that. She had this elaborate collection of thongs (despite only wearing them with pants apparently) and I’d store up for a few days before we’d visit and then leave a fat load in the gusset of the top pair (because my gf had moved out, the sis used both bedrooms, so the room we stayed in actually had her wardrobe in it so it was easy to get to them when I was in there alone) knowing it would be nestled up against those pouting fuzzy lips the next day. Would sniff the old ones from the bin as well (again easy because of weird room situation) they were always super crusty and I would fantasize it was her thinking about me because having my seed in her slit all the time had trained her body to my pheromones.

Now:

This past Christmas my (new) wife’s ex-husband house sat for us (to feed the cats and shit) with his new twenty-something Indonesian Muslim wife. I “offered” to help my wife out after they left by volunteering to strip the room and do the laundry. Found the worlds smallest pink satin thong shoved under one of the pillows, the gusset a plank of dried gruel, most likely where he shoved them after ripping them off her apparently very horny little body.

They never asked if we found them (not surprising) and my wife doesn’t know they exist.

I have a new toy.

i've cum in panties belonging to my mom, sister, roommate, family friend, friend's girlfiriends (same friend, 2 different gfs), and most recently my gf's mom and cousin

my personal highlight is actually doing my firend's sister's bikini bottoms while we were vacationing together and then seeing her wear them out to the pool later that day

Gotta love when their crotch is so hot it discolors the fabric.

Is your mom, or your girlfriends mom, a MILF or is this just crime of opportunity?

How old was/is your sister when you were tagging hers?

pic of the thong?

just did my mom for the sake of it

gf's mom is a milf

sister was between the ages of 17-23 maybe

i wouldnt mind selling my gf's panties. any ideas how?

pic related

Craigslist ?

never thought of that

>apt neighbors would leave key under flower pot
>cutest loli daughter
>nobody home one day
>new pair of freshly used loli pantsu
>do this about 7-8 times

Stole a couple of my cousins panties

you piece of shit

Searched through ex girlfriend sisters panty draw. Found a bunch of stuff, crotchless panties, condoms, dildos, rope...

Fapped using panties and put them back.

Hot stuff. I love the smell of a cutie's panties

Did ya smell didlo?

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

The top right makes me hard as diamond, the blue ones hhnnngg

Yep it smelled lightly of pussy, I'm guessing she used it recently maybe a day or two before.

What'd you send them pics of the Boston Marathon? That's relevant

I've sniffed SO MANY other women's dirty underwear as I nut in my wife over the years.

Some of them are her relatives dirty knickers.

We're such horrible people xD

Daughters panties are so silky and sexy, she's got some slutty pairs I'd love to see her wear

What kind she have?

Proof

I go through girls' panties whenever I get the chance, and I always try to swipe a pair if she's cute. I have a massive panty fetish, and it goes well with my diaper and cuckold fetishes too.

Basically, it's awesome to fap in some cute girl's panties while wearing a wet diaper and imagining her out getting fucked by a real man while I'm sitting there pathetically cumming in her undies.

Pic related, it's one of the girls whose panties I use for fapping.

Your life situation doesnt seem strange to you?

Bump

I cum on my sis used panties. Wanna see vid?

Stole 3 pair of panties and a lingerie from my step mom a few months ago. Love smelling her 43 year old pussy on them while I jack off thinking about fucking her.

Pics?

I found a buttplug in my moms drawer. I then sucked on it while fapping

kik ajaxx050 i love panties and pics