Confess

Confess

I respect you more than my own parents because you haven't disappointed me, yet. Doesn't stop me from living on their dime, though.

She hates this

>Once jesus appeared to me
>he told me to help people
>i started doing it
>i feeled closer to god
>we talked again
>one day he told me “user you have to lick my anus”
>so i started doing it
>he was so happy about that
>then i turned on my pc and started this thread

Had sex with my friends wife, we were both drunk they will never talk to me again but I still creep her Facebook through a different account and jerk off to her pictures.... best pussy i ever had

Haven't done anything worth confessing yet.

He didn’t split up with her? Wtf?

She told him that I sexually assaulted her but she refused to press charges.

its monday.

Got a horrible handjob at a get together from a girl i knew since i was 13 while her boyfriend slept in another room and two guys were playing splatoon a couple meters away from us

I can try and greentext if anons want, i warn you though im trash at it

I never blocked my ex on my Facebook for one specific reason. Just in case she decided to be a creep and check me out after our break up. Because One day I KNEW. My life would be better than hers. I wanted her to see I was better than her.

Well 6 years later. After completely forgetting about it. She sends me this message (picture) RIGHT after i post pictures of this massive project thats giving 4 homeless kids a mansion of a house to live in. Basically completely one of my life goals.

Clear jealousy and proof that she has been creeping on me this whole time. It felt good to remember that. reaaaal good.

So you're 16 at most?

Greentext when.

Lol. she's pathetic

Im 20

Do you mean when this happened? Because it was around 3 or 4 years ago i cant remember exactly when

I know she is. It was a fucked up break up. Deep down I wanted to rip her guts out for what she did to me. Its something so horrible you cant imagine it....
but..to scrape the bottom of the barrel like that to send me a message like that after all these years? Just shows her life is shit compared to mine. I know it is. Cause ive been stress free for nearly 4 years. AND im playing a major roll in giving homeless children a place to live.
Feels good to be alive.

I LIKE 'EM THICC

I would strongly advice you to move on as well. Keeping her in your account is detrimental on your well being. You don't need confirmation from anyone else but yourself. Let this one go, close the chapter and let go.

I didnt keep her on my account. If she was on my account I wouldnt of forgotten about her. If I remember correctly It was me removing her from my Facebook friends list is what triggered the break up.

I just didnt block her is all.

Payed two friends to find and handle a few Anons. Feel bad for them but it needs to be done.

when I was ten a guy broke into my house and his name was Joe and my daddy was working late I let him rape my mom but when my dad came home he hit Joe so hard that his eye was like cotton he got my mom Prego and the police could not find... Cotton Eye Joe

Not even remotely funny. You should try suicide, you'll get a few more laughs that way

I'm extremely delusional and probably need to seek help because it's getting worse. I'm too ashamed though.

͓
M̙̳͔̀ͅa̗̙̹̣̝̠ͅg̖̳̘̜̜͟n̞̪͞a͉̳̩̜ ̙̭̱me̗̱̱͕ͅͅn̘̼̩͡t̥͙̯u͈͉̕l͍͚͎a̩s̛͍̦͎ ̨̥ͅm̼͙̱̞͖̱u̸̝ḷ̻̩̠̣i̴̩͈̝̮̯̟e͇͇̜̟r̗̯̞̩͇̥̜i̖̪͇̮̟b̼̺̮͔̰͞ṵ̱̰̗̕s͙̪ n̖͖e͇q̭̞u̠̮̝̫͎̩ͅe̛͙̜͖̮̖͓͈u̶̻n̷̥̜t̥̱̙̼̗͔͇ ͈̣͢h̜̜͓̥̭̪om͖͚͓̳͓̱̞i̱̤̫n̯͡ḛ͉̻̩͝s̗̘̳̦̹ ̱̯̳͡t̪͎͉ḛ̯̝n̗̮̪̙͖͙u̺͎i͕̳s̡̰̼̦,̪͕̗̰͔ ̫̟̘c͈͞u͉̩m̤͔͢ q̗̘u̯͖o͔̯̣ ̜̟m̬̝̣̥̠̹̀i̟̞s͎s̨͍̙͚̝̥̣̝a̵̱͇̣ͅe ̤̜̥̘R̹͔͉̰̟͓̺͜e̻̗̘͕ͅͅd͚̖̝d̠͖͎̜i̩̦t̴̺,͉̳ ͅv͉̝̭͕͍̗e͖̫̥̭t̺̻̦̪̣ ͔̠i͖n̘ ̼̳̠͈̝͈͢ò͇̹m͎̹͖̜̱n̖̘̤͚į̳̺ ̛̰a̗̭̺u͈̹̮̪͙̙͙t͙͕̖̬̪͍̪e̶̪͈̗̻͖m̥͈̥̹̠̳ t̢̳̪̟̪̙͕ra͓̕n̘͇̮̞̘ş̯̜f̺̳̪̗̙̻o̷̱̜r̡̖͉̤͎̜m͉̰a̜̱̯̪̰t́i̳̕o̝͍̱̟̺͓̳ ̭̻͖̦͕̻̻i͙̪̹̥͙̱ͅn̵̜c̡i̢p̙̬͎̭̱̗̻e̤̙̜

I was have sex with the old lady doing doggy and then her phone ranf so she answered it and the voice said "u will death in 10 minutes i am watching you" but then her dad came in and caufht us and said "no more hiding the winky and threw a jar of peanut butter at my head and it hurt. But who was phone????

How so?

im on a xanax prescription for anxiety and often forget to wear clothes when i go places

I see. If you really want help, good luck.