I just came off acid and i realized that led zeppelin is seriously devil satan music

i just came off acid and i realized that led zeppelin is seriously devil satan music

i know i'm about to get laughed off the board for this but, here goes : seriously replies only

yes.

For example?

There's nothing wrong with devil satan music user

>he doesn't even remember doing that

All psychedelia when it's actually the real deal is basically tapping the experience of the 'esoteric'.

In their case, Page was a dedicated esoterisist, and I think it comes across in the music's quality. Basically to do with the 'inner life' - and there's a sense of mystery to it that is genuinely kind of eerie and scary, like the feeling you can get way out in nature.

like seriously it triggered something primal in me

particularly the immigrant song

i feel like i want to just dominate people and that is inherently satan

i dont care as long as you realize they peaked musically with there 3rd lp

Never really got into them, what album would you recommend to unlock unknown cosmic knowledge?

Totally agree, listened to black dog and I felt like I was climbing the holy mountain with them ha

What did I tell you about playing Stairway to Heaven backwards?

>does mind altering drugs and it triggers something in the brain
Gee who'd of thought that might happen? Seeing a picture of Garfield would have done the same you dumb shit.

You're just describing the masculine energy in the music. It really evokes the male desire to go out and master things, and to succeed in conquest with women etc. It's just a part of nature, there's nothing wrong with that, if it's in the right proportion. We're men, we're supposed to be in touch with that energy.

The really mystical element in their sound is spread across their albums. From the first until Physical Grafitti. I mean it's not going to like 'teach you how to do magic' or something, but it might evoke the sense of mystery in life. But you should also go out in nature for that. I recommend driving out into some mountains and forests listening to their first 6 albums.

Look you’ll probably be ridiculed OP but I truly believe this. I have always felt a sick darkness rise up inside me when listening to them.

They literally ripped other people’s music and imbued it with Satan’s hypnotic essence.

Fuck Led Zepellin and everything they’ve ever done.

>being a dumb weeb-frogposter wasn't enough
>adds it to le wrong generation shitposting and a side of DUDE ACID LMAO

lmfao

Led Zeppelin confirmed /ourguys/?

Were Led Zeppelin the original memesters?!

>dominate
>saturn

No that's thor user, not satan. Satan is the opposite.

>I have always felt a sick darkness rise up inside me when listening to them.
It's called "joy".

Led Zep is nothing but dank riffs and esoteric shitposting.

sheesh, calm down. it's just a blues band with amplifiers.

explain yourself.

Look at this fucking city dweller getting scared from being in nature and thinking it's something other than him being a pussy.

Jesus here.
Y'all nikkas need Satan.

XxXhxc sxeXxX

Channeling dark energies doesn't mean "devil music". Sometimes being able to channel angelic realms (Beach House, Sufjan, Kate Bush) is much different than dark energies (Swans, The Rolling Stones, Godspeed You!...,Radiohead at points) ....
They are all suppose to tap into a very instinctual emotion no matter weather it comes from a light or dark source. They are not worshipping the devil as much as they are payed g respects to the devil. Which in my opinion is beautiful

those honeydippers though, devil's spawn

Devil music was just a shitty meme spawned by Christian Facebook moms in the golden days. Anything that was fast and loud was "scandalous". You need to be on the spectrum to believe that shit today

They were repulsive people, but don't give them that credit, any more than you would Crowley. Nothing can belong to the devil, only be corrupted by him, and as Led Zep's music all belongs to other composers anyway, they got nothing, but idiot braggadocio.

That energy is God-given, it doesn't belong to the enemy unless you make the mistake of handing it over. We're men, that power is part of how we're designed, it's holy providing we use it with sensitivity and in tune with the divine. I seriously wouldn't listen to those guys on acid though, try something more lunar/feminine next time, like Kate Bush.

I think Page at least wanted it to be that. He couldn't succeed because nothing can be owned by the devil, only spoiled and corrupted when the devil is invited in. The aspiration, the plagiarism, and their selfish and ultimately onanistic attitude to sex makes me uninterested in their work, but I'm not scared of it. Nothing belongs to the enemy. Absolutely nothing.

Led Zeppelin had no intention of "channeling the devil" in their music from a religious sense. If you think the themes they discuss manner in which they do it is evil that's your opinion.

no. masculinity is bad. eat this tofu, become vegan. walk on eggshells your whole life. L̵̳̬̤̘̤̱̝͖̺̜̞̝̍͑͗͐́̽̍̉͠Ḛ̴̡̧̩̘͓̤̟͎̣͙̜͔̦̄́̈́͆͛̋̎̕͜Ą̴͙̻̮͙͇͖̃̆̉̃̿͛̃̎̎̔̕͠R̶͇͍̒N̸͔̤̖̦̖̭̱͔͕͔̭̩̺͔͒́̌̒̏̾̍̏͝ ̵͈̩̠̬̳̤̱͖̯̺̟́̔͜ͅM̸̨̖͕͕͕͖̙̮̭̜͆Y̶̧̢̧͙̬̳̞̟͖̬̳̝͉͑̌̒͆ ̶̪̱̙͎̎͋͗͜͝P̵̼̥̖͍̞̯̖͈̦̀̕R̸̦̝̗̀̿́̒͘̕̕Ò̵̱̑̇̈́̋̀̍̂̃́N̶̢̛̮̙̈́̾̏͌̃̉́͝O̵̡̥̞̳̯̩͚͖̬̔̈́́͌̎̇̽͆͊͝Ų̸̙͎͇̇͗̀̍́̋̾͂͋̈́̒̕͝Ṉ̵̛̳̞͕̫̹͓͍͚̦̱͙͔̙͆̀̂̎͒̌̕͜͝S̵̙̤̥̆̿̂̀̈́͜͝.̵̨̛͓͕̠͈̭̥̔̄̌͒̀͊̍̈́͌̕͜͝ͅ

Why would anyone pay respects to the prototype of the bratty child who can't handle Daddy not loving him exclusively and throws a bitchfit? Little bitch should be told to fuck off, not respected.

fuck off telling me what im supposed to be like