What does Sup Forums seriously think about the #TimesUp and #MeToo movements and all these accusations towards the...

What does Sup Forums seriously think about the #TimesUp and #MeToo movements and all these accusations towards the superior gender

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C6PNc9KN50M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a jewish plot.

I think it's a bunch of feminist propaganda and a lot of those accusations are bullshit and exaggerated

Fuck off. It's all yet another distraction to keep Amerifats occupied so they're not thinking about shit that really matters.

Nobody should really give a shit if some celebrity showed his dick to some other lesser celebrity (or wannabe celebrity) 15 years ago. Start paying attention to stuff that actually affects your life, faggot.

I agree. Don't call me a faggot

Is that Jeff from the Overwatch Team back again with another dev update?

Capetown in South Africa has about 2 months of water left, there are bigger things to worry about.

To bitch is every woman over 40's favorite hobby.

Bitches gettin what they can while they can.

They're just trying to distract us from the fact that Half-Life 3 will never come out

I'd like to see the accusers that are full of shit prosecuted or the accused gets to do whatever they were accused of without further ramifications.

Poor Aziz got the shaft for not knowing what type of wine the bicth wanted.

$$$$$$$$$$$$

How do we justify the killing of these people?
Surely we are killing them by denying them aid, are we not?
Perhaps we could donate them some water to ease the drought, and then provide them with a sufficient water desalination plant to provide their drinking needs?

If we use robotic pesticides we can eliminate the need for chemical pollution of our food and weapon crops, please farmers, please, sorry, i need your help, i need to help you, sorry, you need to help me.

Shit's fucked man. People die. Read the 2030 Spike by Colin Mason.

I think it’s fucking stupid. I think all this crap and everything like it the past few years is one giant circle jerk of idiotic, hypocritical, bull shit that is promoted by jackasses with nothing better to do other than fooling themselves into thinking they’re doing anything the will matter 10 years from now.

This is why I choose to be disconnected from the mainstream world as much as possible. It physically gives me a headache to see or hear this shit discussed for longer than the absolute 2 minutes it deserves.

I know right. Louis CK told a couple bad jokes and Netflix cancels his stand up specials. And any guy who gets falsely accused of something has to go into hiding because one lie is enough to condemn him but not the accuser

youtu.be/C6PNc9KN50M

It's honestly sad to see these women get their arms touched and then having to go home and cry with their millions and have to live with the pain of just having been raped

it'd matter more to me if women weren't an abstract idea that i look at through a computer screen.