Is it immoral to smoke for pop musicians with many young fans?

Is it immoral to smoke for pop musicians with many young fans?

Absolutely.

Absolutely not.

Yes that is really immoral

Privately being a smoker? Eh not really.
Being a smoker and constantly trying to impress your 9 year old fans with this? Definitely.

who cares about morality yo
wub dubbba dub dub

this but now remove the irony. pop musicians have no obligation to act morally. theyre not being paid to be a good role model. theyre paid for their music

Nah, it's fine because it looks cool. I'd rather all the teenagers smoke cigs than vape.

can artists start making drinking whole bottles of liquor cool? ez eugenics there

it already is

if those kids don't wind up smoking they're probably melvins anyway

Hot take: smoking increases testosterone, smells good, and looks cool

t. Tabacco industry

Smoking also causes ED.

tabacco companies do pay models/actors/musicians to smoke so I'm not surprised.

easy dick?

Erectile dysfunction

Meant for

commercially, i think my biggest ambition as an artist is to get a sponsorship from a tobacco company so i don't have to fucking spend on average 10 euros a day on some literal garbage anymore

yeah, i got it

>morality

although, i was also raped a few times and sex is kinda weird to me

this but ironically

>they're not being paid to be a good role model
They are paid to be a bad role model by (((them)))

Nietzsche threw a bitchfit when he saw some dude abuse a horse. He was full of shit regarding his edgy indifference.

being a philosopher doesn't automatically make you above human emotion, or hypocrisy for that matter

man is imperfect

being a philosopher is writing theorycraft gibberish that nobody will ever pull off.
imagine nietzsche working so hard to end up being some neet' losers reaction image lmao

Absolutely this.

>pull off

ideology =/= all of philosophy

t. 12 years old

he went full retard before that happened

There's nothing wrong with smoking. You have more chance of being killed driving than smoking. Yeah it will kill but only when you're like 70 and already done with life.

Well done for completely missing the point. Nihilism doesn't mean having no morals or empathy. Even Max Stirner only wanted to destroy morality because he thought that it was used to make people do horrible things to other people.

>Yeah it will kill but only when you're like 70 and already done with life.
is this bait

No? Smoking usually doesn't really start doing you in until you're old if you smoke less than 15 a day. And if you quit at any point you'll be fine in 20 years. Everything in moderation.

>voluntary inhaling irritants that literally can cause cancer because someone do it
Are you capable of understand how crazy that sounds?
Why would a sane person want this or support someone with those life style

Tobacco is a tramp's drug.

Not only is there a significant chance that smoking will kill you much sooner, the main problem is that smoking causes far more health issues than simply cancer/death. While some things might go heal such as your endurance, others such as the damage done to your teeth and cardiovascular system will not. At the same time, you're wasting ridiculous amounts of money (and pumping it into an industry that shouldn't receive any money, but that's another matter) to hurt yourself like that and make yourself look like a fool. I don't know how old you are, but you type like a teenager so I'll just let you know that 99% of smokers over 25 regret taking up smoking and feel ashamed they do it (anecdotal).

yes

is the one with the bun and earring a woman or just a decked out dude

what else are you supposed to do with your hands during a conversation

tap on knees

Being paid doesn't mean you're obliged to do anything though.
If someone gives you money it's their fault for thinking you'll do what they told you to.
You're literally not obliged to do anything!

wubba dubbbba dubb dub

Guys this story is apocryphal. It's the account of like, one dude, some years after the supposed incident.
Also Nietzsche might have had syphilis and was absolutely a drug abuser for most of his life.
Just stop talking about him though before you bastardize his philosophy. He was a post-Christian philosopher deeply concerned with morality and the maximization of human potential.

Exactly, I actually met Nietzsche once. He was a really nice guy, funny too.