What is your opinion on Manswers?

What is your opinion on Manswers?

doesnt even come close to the man show tbf

don't care about whatever retarded tv show this is

but can you fart so hard your balls explode (rupture, whatever)?

Spike kino
>It will never be 2007/08 where you watch Manswers and MXC and Impact ever again

serious question. Have you ever farted so hard in your sleep you woke yourself up?

No but I suspect I might have sleep apnea since I've been waking up at 2 in the morning for no reason.

If you didn't masturbate as a small kid to the man show, you don't know SHIT about sexuality

Uncle Grandpa is the last great cartoon

1000 ways to die is better

>the fish stuck in the throat episode

>not Over The Garden Wall
Get rekt scrub

You should do a sleep study. Are you overweight? Apnea is nothing to fuck around with and can be fatal. Do you stop breathing temporarily when you sleep? Heavy snorer? Wake up tired? All strong signs. Seriously, see your doctor.

>What is your opinion on Manswers?
I'm in absolutely no way an SJW, but this show makes me empathize with their whole "toxic masculinity" thing just a little bit more. It really is quite jeuvenile and gross, reminds me of the creepy wannabe douchebags that I met in freshmen year of uni.

>You should do a sleep study. Are you overweight? Apnea is nothing to fuck around with and can be fatal. Do you stop breathing temporarily when you sleep?
Seriously? Who ever heard of some fat slob just dying in their sleep before their 60's? It's bullshit just made to sell those little oxygen machines. Think about it. If fatties just died for being fat then "fat shaming" wouldn't be a thing. Being fat would be as reviled as smoking.

>DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME
>yfw

>sleep apnea is a conspiracy to sell expensive machines

When you're overweight your neck is fat. Your neck meat essentially weighs down on your trachea which affects breathing.

Then why do some skinny people have it?

Atheists 1 - Doctors 0

>MXC

Fat people DO die "just from being fat"...
I don't know.

>that fat stripper on the inversion table who suffocated herself with her giant tits

People don't die from sleep apnea. They die from being fat fucks that are prone to heart problems anyway.

To elucidate on this, it's like saying your car is gonna die earlier because you under-inflate your tires.

Fuck me.

I've woken up because I had nosebleeds in my sleep.

>Spend an entire semester flirting with girl in my lab
>Develop serious crush
>Don't want to ask her out while we're still in classes because it gets awkward
>Finally ask her out at the end of semester
>We have a great date, go rollerskating and get a fancy dinner
>Literally movie-like experience
>We both get drunk and she offers to share a cab, we end up having sex at her apartment
>We fall asleep cuddling each other
>I fall asleep thinking everything is going to work out in my life and everything is good
>Wake up a couple hours later covered in blood
>I got a nosebleed in my sleep and didn't wake up
>It's soaked into her hair and down her back
>The right side of my face is stuck to the pillow with dried blood
>There's no way to clean it so I have to wake her up
>She wakes up and starts screaming
>Her roommates bust in and see the blood
>Roommates boyfriend pins me to the couch and punches me in the face then tells me to leave
>I get a text telling me she knows it wasn't my fault but we can't see each other again

There is no god. He does not love us

Fake but funny anyway.

All you had to do was tell them to look at the dried blood from your nose.

I got a boner

Pretty good, they taught me the anti-boner trick with a cold beer can

>>Roommates boyfriend pins me to the couch and punches me in the face then tells me to leave
why

this guy is right though. I mean yea if you are 300 pounds it might be a thing. but I got disgnosed with apnea from fucking snoring. I actually regularly fo start choking and I wake up, but it isn't apnea. because I continue choking for 1-2 minutes. and it happens awake sometimes. it is scary as fuck because it is choking to death, by yourself, and for no reason. doctors have yet to figure it out.

everytime I just go to my porch so atleast someone will find my body.

but yea when they were guessing at what it was, I got me one of those machines from insurance. it is a huge scam. probably 80% of people with the machines do not need them, and probably 90% of them got theirs frim insurance.

that is why healthcare costs so much in america. it is "take 2 thousand dollar treatments and call me in the morning"