Has he ever made a truly bad song?

Other urls found in this thread:

rapdose.com/kanye-west-ass-shots-feat-french-montana-camron/
youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM
youtube.com/watch?v=p_RqWocthcc
youtube.com/watch?v=eDuRoPIOBjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah

yeah big brother. but the few songs that are less than stellar are always surrounded by such masterpieces that its forgiveable

RoboCop off the top of my mind

what's wrong with big brother?

its the weakest song off his weakest album. beat is boring, verses are even more boring

Drunk and Hot Girls
Facts

But those are all good.
Is correct however

Drunk and Hot Girls gets way too much hate. It's actually one of Kanye's most interesting songs, its like a Broadway jam that has turned demented and twisted. It's "disgusting" in a good way

I get what he was trying to do with the song but in the context of the album it feels really off and Mos Def was probably the worst possible choice for that feature

On sight lol

RoboCop.

how much do I not give a fuck

literally all of them

What about Bound2 ?
I kind of like it but I could understand someone who would think it's shit.

i hated it at first but now i love it

a lot, but bound 2 was really fucking bad

rapdose.com/kanye-west-ass-shots-feat-french-montana-camron/

Most of yeezus was pretty meh desu, it just had some unfinished songs

pretty much missed the whole point of that album then. Ye finished a bunch of songs with more maximal production and took it to rick reuben and explained what he was looking for and stripped them down to Yeezus. My favorite album and in no way unfinished

>My favorite album

user, I...

Can't believe someone has taste? MBDTF is unarguably his most impressive album but yeezus is fresh, too the point, and unrelenting that it's my most played for sure

barry bonds
send it up
pt. 2

something crazy on his arm uh huh huh

Can't think of any full Kanye songs that I hate, but some of his guest verses in the late 2000s/early 2010s were pure dogshit

youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM 0:38 & 3:30

youtube.com/watch?v=p_RqWocthcc 3:00
youtube.com/watch?v=eDuRoPIOBjE 2:00

>Saint Pablo
>Facts
>the bleached asshole line
>The Glory
>Most of 808s&Heartbreak

What the fuck is wrong with Saint Pablo? Shit taste all around.

Forever was my first exposure to Kanye (at least consciously) and it turned me off from him for a while

boring track that does nothing. and it also sucks because Kanye tacked it onto TLOP as an album closer like 3 months after releasing TLOP. Fuck Kanye, I hope his run for US President flops.

>According to Mr. West himself stated in the post-VMA rant that was leaked online, after hearing Eminem’s verse, he went back and spent two days rewriting his verse to make sure it was perfect for the song. Moreover, he went on to say that it’s for this reason that Taylor Swift “didn’t deserve to win over Beyoncé.”

>boring track that does nothing
I don't think you listened to it.

no. next question

Why didn't Ye ever collaborate with Eminem outside of Forever? I mean I guess they have conflicting artistic intentions and style but so does half the people Kanye collabs with.

I get the feeling that any good verse he had he'd just keep for his own stuff instead of wasting it on a guest verse.

College Dropout came out in 2004, so did Encore
Relapse didn't come out until 2009
The only rapper featured on Relapse onwards that isn't signed to Aftermath is Lil Wayne - fuck knows why
I can't comment on Eminem featuring other than he has mostly worked with Shady signed artists and previously featured artists, in recent years.
Kanye seems to have a very specific taste in features in his more recent work.
The real question is: why is Bitch Please II the only song with Eminem and Snoop Dogg?

le edgy opinion

Has he ever made a truly good song?