>guy breaks out of his truck with a shotgun and bolts toward the house
>Hansen signals the swat team immediately
>Guy shoots the door and kicks it down
>"TIME TO FUCK BABY"
>Hansen draws his gun and goes to the kitchen, full operator stance
>"Freeze pederast!"
>Swat team is coming in the front hall ARs drawn
>"HANSEN YOU SHHIIIIIII--"
>guy tilts the shotgun upward and fires, his head literally explodes like a watermelon
>Swat team opens fire on the headless corpse and blows it to pieces across to the other side of the kitchen
For me I just don't see how they can top that.

Trying to steer young impressionable people away from a life of debauchery, sir.

I'm just here to play some video games

Gonna get dat cunny nawhadamean?

I'm from Sweden where the age of consent is not puritanical and ridiculous. I just came to mock your self righteous crusade. You would outlaw sex altogether if it didn't mean losing your labor force and you know it, don't you Pilgrim?

I'm sure those refugees are enjoying those 12 year old girls sven

Lawyer.

Only the guilty need a lawyer

That's a really stupid thing to say even on Sup Forums. Everything you say even if you're not guilty can and will be spun against you. Never say anything to anyone that includes family and friends, only speak to your lawyer.

>"TIME TO FUCK BABY"
In hindsight that line works on multiple levels.

I just came to get something to eat

being entrapped

why didnt anyone think of this?

it isnt entrapment you fucking nigger

i bet you think someones wallet sticking out of their pocket is entrapment too

Why is it that if a dude fucks a 16 year old girl in one state he's gold as a goose, but if he tries to fuck the same 16 year old girl in another state he's a dangerous monster who deserves to hang? Are burgers really this stupid?

They literally did. Most pedos use the same few excuses and they all think they're the first to come up with it.

how do you proof that its an excuse?

I came for you Hansen.
Do you have any idea of how many 14 year olds I've had to tolerate clumsily trying to seduce me to get here?

Take a look at these chat records Chris Hansen.
You've just been served, have a good day sir.

i saw that one

this was very informative, thank you

if it's ok to fuck infants in somalia, why do I get arrested for it everywhere else?

most people don't care if you try to fuck a 16-year old anywhere. 13, the ages the decoys usually are, is a different matter.

I have no doubt that people like this exist, but seriously, who the fuck would openly voice that as an opinion?

No way!

would b kool

I wanted to be a mentor to this child.