Is he?

is he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1RFK1Lrck
youtube.com/watch?v=MFN4Bb7wcog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not like horror sets a high bar.

I download his films and hand the file to anyone who seems even remotely interested to keep money out of his piece of shit pockets.

edgy

Nope. His movies are p. shit. Halloween II is the closest he's come to making something of merit, but it wasn't good enough.

No. Oh my gosh he's such shit.

THANK YOU!!!
Jesus Christ, it is down right hard to find someone who agreed that Halloween 2 was actually decent. Its was a psychological horror film rather than a slasher yet it played both parts pretty well.
No one understood the metaphors. Fucking idiots.

Devil Rejects is one of the best horror films of all time if not the best.

>metaphors
Haha. You mean putting a white horse in the middle of the street? Very clever. Good thing he explained it TWICE, once with a card of text and a second time when his Mom brought it.

House of 1000 Corpses is good and so is Devil's Rejects. Did not like his Halloween movies but Lords of Salem was interesting.

Watched 31 last night and thought it was shit.

He is. Or the closest to one we have these days.

I never really got the appeal of Devil's Rejects. It just felt like I was watching Rob Zombie's Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2, except not as entertaining.

White Zombie was the only great thing he was a part of.

It's good but holy shit settle down

He has never made a good flick. He needs to learn self control when film making. Less is always more. Substance over style is key

Fuck off.

All of it can be interpreted as if it was a dream, or her own actions, but she is in the asylum due to her breakdown. The viewer can decide what put her there, but in reality the point of the movie is not about consequential effects ie. Laurie is in the asylum because she lost her fucking mind because of everything that has happened, or that the trauma induced her disconnection because that does not work with the plot. The point of the plot was to show a steady decrease in Laurie, and we see it personified as Michael got closer.

Hes right you know.

No. He isn't.
Style can be substance.

>things plebs actually believe

>Less is always more. Substance over style is key
Sometimes that's good, but sometimes more is more. There's not just one formula abouth this stuff.

Define substance

Unless he's Stanley Kubrick, it obviously isn't his cup of redrum

Define substance.

>it obviously isn't his cup of redrum

I never got the appeal of his movies. If you gave a 15yo edgelord the means to make a horror movie you'd end up with a Rob Zombie movie. None of his movies are remotely scary or atmospheric. The man doesn't understand how to use violence effectively, to up the intensity of a given situation. For example, compare the following scenes involving someone being stabbed to death

Halloween 2
youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1RFK1Lrck

Zodiac
youtube.com/watch?v=MFN4Bb7wcog

I know that Zodiac isn't a horror film, but the lake scene is more intense than anything Zombie has ever, or will ever do.

sad part is that you could probably make a good scene out of the hospital scene from Halloween 2.
>Ditch the 'intense' music for something more down tempo, or have no music at all
>Get rid of the overly loud stabbing sound effects
>Don't cut angles every 2 seconds
>Use less blood

This is bait.